Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited April 2020
    Gaston: Whoo boy. *scratches back of neck*
    I don't know where to start, but I think since being made a vampire wasn't a choice I made, it was done TO me, as was being made a father (if you think that's physically impossible, you don't know Lilith...and yes, to complete the trope, she came to me in my sleep. I thought it was all a dream. Had no idea it was real til too late) I can't call those my own regrets because they weren't my choice. But they did start a domino effect that wrecked my life. And I wish they hadn't happened.

Sooooo the things that were my choice that I regret: I regret neglecting to think about protection when I was hurting from a breakup with Caleb, and Morgan and I were partying, and she came onto me hard. Because that led to something that she tried to handle in the worst manner possible rather than tell me. And something in me broke. She would rather jump off a cliff than raise a child with me?

So I wish I could rewind to that moment and either not go through with it somehow, or else grab some protection.
    I also wish I had never gotten into dealing, because I harmed my health, but also, once you're in that world, and you get incarcerated, and you come back, that world is still there waiting for you and nothing else is.

So what gets you through the toughest times in life?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Maui: Having deep roots in a strong Sulani culture and strong family ties can get you through the toughest of times.

If you were in a talent show, what would your talent be?
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
    Gaston: Finding a spectacular way to screw everything up.
    Same question.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Juliette: Definitely painting! I’ve actually been pretty well-known for my paintings ever since the two Gregories from the future commissioned me. I’m still not exactly sure what happened...

What town do you live in?
  • QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Manny: I live in Newcrest. We moved here from Sulani when I was 5. Sulani is nice, but I think I would miss the seasons if I moved back.

What’s your favorite piece of clothing you have in your wardrobe, and what does it look like?
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    edited April 2020
    Norrell: Oh come on, you're making me choose one?! Well, I love boots and rockstar jeans but my favie has to be my red embroidered jacket. I wear this whenever I want to make an impressive entrance or a lasting impression (which is most of the time), or if I'm in the mood for pranks. It is my official Lord of Mischief attire.
    And here I am wearing it!
    dkBAPle.png?2
    On the subject of looking fabulous what's one thing you would never, ever wear?
    Post edited by WhatCobblers on
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Anything made of leather/wool/silk - I don't want to offend anyone

Skirt or pants (women only)?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    [Von] Pants. Skirts are impractical and only get stuck on things.

Children: what do you think of them?
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • gallerysims4gallerysims4 Posts: 267 Member
    Lola Blackburn: I love children! I have four wonderful girls: Kasey, Scarlett, Evelyn and Autumn. The girls are so supportive and they are always there for me when I need them.

Which would you rather, painting or woodworking?
    Feel free to check out my Instagram where I post pictures of my Sims 4 Legacy at https://instagram.com/gallery.sims4

Check out some Weekly CAS Challenges here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976290/weekly-cas-challenges

My SimLit Stories: https://gallerysims4.wixsite.com/simlit
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited April 2020
    Christopher Steel Jones: Well, I’ve had two children so of course I like them. Oh yeah, almost forgot my clone, Christian Steel.

Eric Jones: Kids are okay I guess but I am glad I stopped at one.

Fawn Ursine Jones: Liar, the Watcher said you rolled a wish for a second!

Melanie: You mean I’m getting a sibling? Sweet! I’ll be the best sister ever! Oh, but I won’t change diapers, that’s your job.

Have you ever been cheated on? Melanie would like to know, it just happened to her.
  • capturethemagiccapturethemagic Posts: 249 Member
    Robyn: Yes, I'd rather not go into details, but yes.

Would you say you're rich or poor?
    c22f90da185c99d211adfff586bffe45.png
    Norrell: I'm actually a prince, so yeah, I'd say I'm pretty rich. Being the richest person in your land is sooo boring though! I way prefer living in the human realm with just slightly less wealth. I miss having someone to do the cleaning for me though.

Rhydia: You actually clean up after yourself now? Wow, you've changed since getting married.

Norrell: Ha ha ha, excuse me while my sides split.

Do you have a twin? (and if so, how alike are you?)
    edited April 2020
    Caleb (from my story save): Yes...Lilith and I are twins. Of course we're fraternals, so no more alike genetically than any other pair of siblings.

And we're very different in most ways besides the obvious one. She actively thrives on conflict...well, maybe challenge is a better way to put it, because she doesn't start fights just to start them, but she relishes the chance to finish them. Arguing with her has never been an effective strategy. She also always knows what she wants and has a plan for how to get it.

I used to think I knew what I wanted: to be human again. And for love to be fun, lighthearted, and occasional. And now, something has changed.

A lot changed in a short time, actually, and it was tears flowing into tears, loss of love followed by loss of innocent life.

And in all that sorrow and suffering, I came to realize, that Lilith and I are also alike now in ways we weren't before: She had long wanted to head a vampiric dynasty of her own, and started down that path with turning Gaston. But then she had his child (odd as it sounds, she did it without his consent) and now it looks like she's set her sights on his older brother Gordon. I can't imagine what that must be like for Gaston, who is still living there.

But I never wanted to make another person a vampire. And now I want someone, but not for a fling, and not just for the kind of love I shared with Gaston. I want a family, with her. She still has my ring, but won't either give me a yes, or cut me deeply, but cut me loose. So I'm similar to Lilith except that she goes after what she wants, and gets it, to perdition with the consequences. And I? I'm twisting in the wind at the end of my rope, waiting for Morgan to cut me down. I have nothing but time, but if I can't spend it with her, I don't want it anymore.

Do you know what it's like to have to wait while someone else decides the course of your relationship?
    Post edited by Nushnushganay on

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    Audrey Fontainebleau: Oh. My. God! Do I? I thought I was pretty happy with my babe. Handsome, funny, fit. What more could a girl want? But one day, as if compelled by some higher being, I got out of bed, ran over to his house, broke up with him, and started flirting with this celebrity. Now, as a Global Superstar myself, I look back on that strange day I met my future husband and laugh.

[b]Have you ever been asked on a date, only for your date to disappear in the middle of your "hello"?[/b]
  • justdancerebeccajustdancerebecca Posts: 1,334 Member
    edited April 2020
    Rebecca: Yup. I invited my date over, and he stepped inside for about 2 seconds before saying he had to go. Not sure how I scared him off, but hey, at least he didn't run upstairs and completely ignore me to play SSX3 on my bedroom computer.

What's the most disastrous party you've ever thrown?
    wr7jm5.png&quot

edited April 2020
    Once I threw a birthday party after getting older. As result there were no candles to blow and the party was a total failure (by default). Other events I didn't have to do anything and it was still a great success (even with all guests just reading).

Most embarrassing moment?
    Melanie: Becoming a werewolf in front of a fellow classmate. Luckily he was a supernatural fan and thought it was cool. He’s my romantic interest now.

Same question
    Morgan: probably not my most embarrassing (I'm sure my friends could come up with something worse if I asked!) but one time, Wolf and I were swimming at the ancient natural pool at The Bluffs in Windenberg, and I dived, and when I came up, my bikini top was missing! The water is murky so I couldn't find it, and he was having a great time at my expense! Making comments about my "floaters" til I started tickling him in the water, got him laughing so hard I was able to hook his trunks with my finger and dive quickly and get them off! THEN who had "floaters"?! HAHAHA I guess I got him good.

Fun question, so same:

Most Embarrassing Moment?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Copelia: I had a wish for Wishing Well and all it gave me was mortification. What are your neighbours like?
    Christopher Jones: Well, my closest neighbors are my daughter Jessica and her husband Tommy Bunch. I don’t have very close neighbors where I live.

Have you ever been abducted?
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited April 2020
    Phil Burrows: Yeah I got abducted. Believe me you don’t wanna know where they probe.
    Screenshot-130.jpg

Have you ever managed to eat a death fish? What happened?
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    edited April 2020
    Christian Jones: Yeah, if ambrosia counts. I drowned in the pool as a kid but Dad resurrected me with ambrosia shortly after so I could live. That’s Dad in the red sweater.

Do you know anyone who died from a meteor? I’m sure @Nikkei_Simmer does :D
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited April 2020
    Grim Reaper: “Yeah, I’m sure @Nikkei_Simmer knows.
    Screenshot-124.jpg
    Why do you think I have to relax in the hot tub all the time. Hey, Nikkei, wanna give it a rest?

No? OK. Just had to ask. Guess there’s no CPP/EI and holiday pay, huh?

Nope none of that either... ~sigh~”

Have you ever had a cow-plant eat you?
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    Kio: I've never been eaten by a plant but I've been possessed by one before. It was weird and a little scary. I kept waking up in places far from home and had no idea how I got there.
    Luckily I didn't I hurt anyone, but I, um, kind of planted a lot of bizarre plants in different neighbourhoods and even gave some bizarre fruit to people I didn't like. I really, really didn't mean to turn them into temporary zombies!
    It's all over now though, thank goodness, and the Mother Plant and I are on good terms. She's promised me she won't eat any more people and seems to really like my cooking!

Have you ever discovered a hidden world?

Sona: Not only did I discover three different hidden places, I also gained the ability to teleport to each of them.

What's the weather like where you are?