Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Two questions about hidden lots

Question one- Is there a way to make a hidden lot such as the hospital unhidden?

Question two if it can be unhidden can I alter it such add showers and such?
Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen

Comments

• Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited June 2015
    Gold you are busy building today I'm so jealous! I don't think the active careers can be unhidden yet. I keep hoping for a mod but you can edit them http://simsvip.com/2015/04/02/the-sims-4-editing-hidden-lots/

The only thing do make a back up of the lot and place in your library some have reported the build cheat can be problematic even with minor edits
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited June 2015
    ceejay402 wrote: »
    Gold you are busy building today I'm so jealous! I don't think the active careers can be unhidden yet. I keep hoping for a mod but you can edit them http://simsvip.com/2015/04/02/the-sims-4-editing-hidden-lots/

The only thing do make a back up of the lot and place in your library some have reported the build cheat can be problematic even with minor edits
    HaHa, man that sucks because when my sim goes to work her hygiene goes down so fast she has to work funky and there is no showers in the hospital, thanks for the response. :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    Why not just use the fill motive cheat? Could save the heartache I've seen others experience when they alter the lot.
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I know about that and wound up using it, just wondering why EA/Maxis did not put a shower in the hospital. Thank you anyway. :)
  • Options
    Alechinis2Alechinis2 Posts: 113 Member
    @goldmoldar you can use de bb.enablefreebuild cheat to add showers and pretty much anything you want to this lots. However, your Sim has to be there to activate the cheat :) I remodeled the entire police station this way haha it looked way too old for me XD