Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Can't Find Object."

My sims just had a wedding party and I used one of the tables from luxury party stuff to hold their wedding cake. After the party I was trying to clean everything up and sell back the items from the wedding in buy mode and everything deleted but the cake table. Every time I go to delete it the little red error box pops up saying "can't find object" I can move the table with move objects turned on but that's about it. Does anyone know how I can delete this table or are my sims now stuck with it for forever?
I love to share my sims stories and hear about others. Got a story you want to share come talk to me!

Comments

• Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    try just to save & close the game, maybe the bug removes itself that way, removing localthumbcache before starting the game again is also a good idea
    or travel with a sim, that solves several of problems too
    i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • OnendOnliYazzieOnendOnliYazzie Posts: 1,375 Member
    Yeah I usually delete my cache files after every gameplay and I was playing for a couple hours so I'll try and see if that works thanks.
    I love to share my sims stories and hear about others. Got a story you want to share come talk to me!
  • LilikcungkrinkLilikcungkrink Posts: 1 New Member
    yeah, the bug happen to me.
    for fix : go to another lot, and come back . bug fixed.
  • lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    @EA_Mai Can you close this thread please? It's been solved for a few years now.
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/forum-rules

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top