The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,768 Member
    I've started to get into making CC and such so I've made a blog for it. I haven't made much at the moment and still have a lot to learn but allsorts will end up posted here included poses. Please read the Terms of Use before using anything.

None of my story-related stuff will be there; I'm keeping all that on here < 3
    they/them or she/her
  • BUBBLYSPARKBUBBLYSPARK Posts: 14 New Member
    Hi (sorry, idk if new members are allowed to post here :neutral:)
    I've been playing the Sims for 1 1/2 years now. No matter how many New Games I start and end up deleting, I have one save that will celebrate its 2-year anniversary in early November: Trouvell Island, a tropical island in an ocean inhabited by all sorts of wonderful, deadly creatures.
    Using a few mods, CC, and cheats, nearly 10 generations have been played through. My current "main Sims" are Alexandra and Ron, whom I am trying to get engaged before the school year ends. Of course, that won't be easy, as Elisabeth (Alexandra's mother) drowned almost one week after Lex's brother Josh's teenage birthday. Alexandra is very sad, and that's limiting her interactional ability quite a bit, since she was taught to heal by her mother, and she's a nurse.
    Meanwhile, Ron is a real super-parent and wants to have 4 kids, which is working sort of well (Alexandra is 2nd-trimester pregnant with a daughter, who shall be named Ellie after her late grandmother), but not too much. Having the Squeamish trait and having an invite to Elisabeth's funeral...well, let's just say we're glad that he had foraging to do.
    Everyone on Trouvell has a role, and most times, that role is passed from one of their parents if/when they graduate. There's two schools, Trouvell Children's Academy (for Toddlers and Children) and Trouvell Young Academy (Teens and early Adults), taught by two teachers at each school: Mental and Creative are the classes. Today in my world, my newly-aged-up child Macy (Lex's niece and second-to-least favorite relative) has a very particular life: she has an allowance of $10 per week ($20 if she gets good grades), spends weekends with her grandfather, is allergic to cats (why else would Lex have a tabby named Smore?), doesn't want to have a little sibling ever, loves the beach, and pretends to be lactose intolerant for sympathy. I just downloaded the Zodiac Signs mod and will start making that the first thing I add to Toddlers. For now, she's going to be a Scorpio as the child of a Leo and a Sagittarius (no offense, Scorpios)
    Macy is very temperamental, and only gets along with one person at Trouvell Children's. Her mom and Lex's sister, Kimberly (Kim), asked if she wanted a sibling two seconds ago, and she said yes! She wants a little sister, apparently, but if I know her right, she probably wants one more person to boss around. She hates everyone in her family except her mom, who she sucks up to like a vacuum cleaner.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,222 Member
    edited May 2022
    SimTresa wrote: »
    Moving closer to the wedding:
    2.9 Engagement Party
    2.10 Wedding Shopping

what wedding last i checked your sims were babies. sorry work was hard today and i still have to go back and do it all again tommoeeow. and i saw y someone was getting teased and i saw you firsst. but at least you get my weird humor.

Different story. :) These chapters are for Box of Chocolates, and the gen 2 heir Brokk is a young adult. Does feel like he grew up fast though. :smiley: Sorry you had such a hard day! Here's a giant hug! Hope things get better for you.
    image.png
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    2.9 Engagement Party
    2.10 Wedding Shopping

what wedding last i checked your sims were babies. sorry work was hard today and i still have to go back and do it all again tommoeeow. and i saw y someone was getting teased and i saw you firsst. but at least you get my weird humor.

Different story. :) These chapters are for Box of Chocolates, and the gen 2 heir Brokk is a young adult. Does feel like he grew up fast though. :smiley: Sorry you had such a hard day! Here's a giant hug! Hope things get better for you.

well saturday was intresting. mom you don't work enough. me they changed my hours so we wouldn't be slow.

sunday mom .i need you to take saturday off so i can go to a funeral.

this was a span of 24 hours while the funeral part isn't funny the rest kind of amused me.
    2.9 Engagement Party
    2.10 Wedding Shopping

before i made new benders and was still using the orginals alec whos 4th aged first in one of my attempts. with the genryic update i had to make new noel and lauren with the genetic updates,
    2.9 Engagement Party
    2.10 Wedding Shopping

well saturday was intresting. mom you don't work enough. me they changed my hours so we wouldn't be slow.

this was a span of 24 hours while the funeral part isn't funny the rest kind of amused me.

Ah, mothers! Gotta love them even when they make you want to scream, right?
    image.png
    Box of Chocolates continues. This chapter is mostly just filler between the previous chapter and the actual wedding, but it does mark one important event.

2.11 Passing Time
    image.png
    edited May 2022
    2.9 Engagement Party
    2.10 Wedding Shopping

yeah.and adter all that she texteed this morning and said the funeral was actually on a sunday so the next day. so now i work saturday but not sunday.which is ironic cause sunday her exact words were its not worth going in for just 2 hours. which was sundays schedule.
    @Lucy_Henley I've been reading some of your Parker Saga chapters. They're really creative! :smiley:
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,956 Member
    Thank you @Chiisana_Shosetsu ! Glad you enjoy them :)
    2.9 Engagement Party
    2.10 Wedding Shopping

yeah.and adter all that she texteed this morning and said the funeral was actually on a sunday so the next day. so now i work saturday but not sunday.which is ironic cause sunday her exact words were its not worth going in for just 2 hours. which was sundays schedule.

Sheesh. So are you going to go?
    image.png
    Brokk and Kim's wedding story is up:
    2.12 Wedding Story
    image.png
    2.9 Engagement Party
    2.10 Wedding Shopping

tommorrow yes sunday no. i wasn't whining i just thought since you responed to all the mom confusion you might find it intresting. caude 98 percent of the time mom is on top of things. message isn't perfect cause google drive and a few other things popped up but hopefully makes enough sense
    2.9 Engagement Party
    2.10 Wedding Shopping

i remembered lol. becauxe i can't read right now i often feel like i'm going to mix up stories. but i remembered i just didn't know you had 2 stories now. so if the pandemic actually they callit something else now endimic i think but i still have to wear a mask.oh right i was writing a nice message i will read your stories. blame the tagent on cathtea. she never told me what it meant she showed me :p .
    2.9 Engagement Party
    2.10 Wedding Shopping

tommorrow yes sunday no. i wasn't whining i just thought since you responed to all the mom confusion you might find it intresting. caude 98 percent of the time mom is on top of things. message isn't perfect cause google drive and a few other things popped up but hopefully makes enough sense

Oh Ididn't think you were whining. Have a good weekend, take care of yourself.
    image.png
    2.9 Engagement Party
    2.10 Wedding Shopping

i remembered lol. becauxe i can't read right now i often feel like i'm going to mix up stories. but i remembered i just didn't know you had 2 stories now. so if the pandemic actually they callit something else now endimic i think but i still have to wear a mask.oh right i was writing a nice message i will read your stories. blame the tagent on cathtea. she never told me what it meant she showed me :p .

Three, actually, rotating monthly. Box of Chocolates, Life is Random, and the Henriques Chronicles, renamed from Evergreen Harbor Chronicles.
    I get out of wearing a mask. Vaccinated, had my booster and all. Be nice when it's all over though.
    image.png
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Recently I've been updating one of my stories every day, which is actually a lot of fun. I feel like I'm just churning out content, and I know at some point I'll probably slow down, so maybe it evens out?
    i finally got my game working for real. the rest were false cause i would fixit just to have something break or rebreak. then becaudeoapedego poor ayden got tonsilitis. i lie the new version of the healthcare mod though. its realistic while ayden did get out of bed he had a whole week off school.maybe its just me but i don't like when the kids get a sick day then runaround the house.
  • LostInReverieLostInReverie Posts: 55 Member
    Hi guys,

I would like to share a new story with you. It's called From the Hart, and it's a Differences in the Family Tree challenge. It is Sims 3, but I saw that all games are welcome here, which is really nice. :) Anyway, if you check it out I hope you enjoy it!

From the Hart: Chapter One
    Hi guys,

I would like to share a new story with you. It's called From the Hart, and it's a Differences in the Family Tree challenge. It is Sims 3, but I saw that all games are welcome here, which is really nice. :) Anyway, if you check it out I hope you enjoy it!

From the Hart: Chapter One

hello i would have been here sooner but patch day or days always mess with my mods. welcome to the lounge i'm one of 2 cohosts here. i handle things like getting links to cathtea . otherwise her inbox would overflow. i will send the link sometime tomorrow. i usually work all wekened but i have a unexpected day off.
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
    Another update from me. Fier Legacy (5.25) -- Going Uptown.
    Wuphh0v.jpg
    Got a little behind sharing these three chapters from Box of Chocolates. Two are kind of short, but one does finally put into motion a plot of I've been thinking about for a while - a way for Brokk and Kim to have a child despite Brokk being infertile.

2.13 The Spa
    2.14 Real Estate
    [url="httphttps://museurania462371994.wordpress.com/2022/05/28/box-of-chocolates-2-15-gifts/://"]Gifts[/url]
    image.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top