Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,751 Member
    SnowBnuuy wrote: »
    @_sims_Yimi I haven't actually done much of the gameplay stuff yet other than hoarding bnuuys and cows and chickens X_X

Haha, to be fair, I've spent most of my time with the pack hoarding bunnies and chickens, too 😆 I think I'll make a test save this weekend and see what happens if I start messing with the villagers. Will post the result here if people are interested. 😁

@friendsfan367 Ah, that's unfortunate. Luckily there's a lot of really good mods around, including some that add a lot to gameplay.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member
    @_sims_Yimi I'm a little in doubt if this bug occurs after one begins to include villagers in households.
    Try to read how to understand it: Multiple Agatha and Agnes Crumplebottoms
    @MonaSolstraale Holy potato. It's an army of Agathas and Agneses. 🤣 Maybe it does - I'll test it out and see what happens if I force Agnes into my household. Somehow an army of purse-swinging Agneses sounds so much more terrifying than an army of reaper gnomes.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,768 Member
    So I've been reading a fun little story on Tumblr called Winter Echo and I love it so far. The screenshots are incredible and it's done in a comic style, some of the scenes are also animated. There is a bunch of in depth lore behind this story and it focuses on magic with a hint of multiverse/time loop stuff. Also the character designs are great as well. I'd definitely suggest it, although some of the Next Chapter links are broken so you might need to hunt through the blog Archives a bit to find some of the pages.
    they/them or she/her
    Made a cheap starter home with a little twist that can be downloaded here.

Pics under spoiler tag!
    uNi9XED.png
    cTqRlIQ.png
    1p3O0OY.png
    7iKvYZO.png
    they/them or she/her
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i'll be here tomorrow. i'll try and remember to come by. i miss being here but when momm told me no more ea packsi wennt serious mod cc shopping.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    i'll be here tomorrow. i'll try and remember to come by. i miss being here but when momm told me no more ea packsi wennt serious mod cc shopping.

CC shopping can be fun. I've been on the hunt for some new nice hairstyles for both males and females myself.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

CC shopping can be fun. I've been on the hunt for some new nice hairstyles for both males and females myself.

i keep doing furniture. i did get some cc hairand clothes they come in these packs i think its called axa they have differnt ones. i'll find out i'm off tommorrow.
    edited August 2021
    For those of you that have read TSAHF/Untamed, I have finally written a teaser/draft for Part One of the prologue of the follow-up story. I won't be making a thread for the story until I'm sure I know where the plot is going in the middle and end, so until then, enjoy.
    Post edited by SnowBnuuy on
    they/them or she/her
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    Did you delete it @SnowBnuuy ? I’m getting a “the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist” message.
    So apparently you can click on oversized crops and “urge [them] to romaine calm”. :D It’s not even an action that came up on a lettuce crop, I got it off a pumpkin patch!
    My child Sim just got this call from her own father. Umm, your daughter still lives with you, she’s a child. It’s not like she’s a married adult with two kids who doesn’t live at home anymore!

ZAQ4Nuq.jpg
    My child Sim just got this call from her own father. Umm, your daughter still lives with you, she’s a child. It’s not like she’s a married adult with two kids who doesn’t live at home anymore!

ZAQ4Nuq.jpg

Now I'm imagining a sulking preteen daughter shut up in her room all day ignoring her dad, and him passive-aggressively calling her downstairs via mobile phone 😂
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi Actually, she’d come home from school only to head over to the Oasis Springs park almost immediately to host a meeting of her kids’ club. To make things even weirder, though, he was at work at the time. “Umm, shouldn’t you be concentrating on your work, Dad?”
    Lucy said my link didn’t work earlier, I fixed it, so here is the teaser/draft for Part One of the prologue of the Untamed sequel.
    they/them or she/her
    @SnowBnuuy I loved the teaser! It sounds like a lot of tension is going to happen in the sequel 😁
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi if it all goes to plan yeah it’s going to be a fun one. Fun for us, a nightmare for the main characters XD
    they/them or she/her
    edited August 2021
    @SnowBnuuy
    That couple sound awful! You wouldn’t expect a Practical Magic family to be so nasty. Maybe Untamed, or to a lesser extent Mischief, but not Practical.
    @Lucy_Henley Thanks for reading!
    Yeah, there is a darker side to Practical with the Viridis family, most Practical casters are decent!
    they/them or she/her
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    Anyone give me a reason for two teens of opposite genders to "mess around" if one isn't straight in the same bed?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    I've been very busy with work, home projects and now a vacation but here is the latest chapter of Sim 66...after all the intrigue and hectic goings on in recent ones it's time to spend some more relaxed time with the BFFs, 1966 style.

WSwcdgc.png

https://kelloggjkellogg.blogspot.com/2021/08/chapter-116-going-steady.html
    edited August 2021
    Part two of the Prologue for the third part of the magic stuff is finally done. Now it's onto planning the rest of the story out.
    Post edited by SnowBnuuy on
    they/them or she/her
    Started a story thread for the new thing.
    they/them or she/her
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Greetings to all. Here's a new chapter in Cole's Adventures in Riverview! Cole attends Aiden's party and does improvements to his own house.

ARRkk4U.jpg
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    new chapter!
    6urD3xf.png
    6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top