Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    play time last night elsa whos cathteas favorite acted up. she tried to take a bath were her toddler son . it was a funny glitch . but got it fixed now ayden my sim won't be happy though hes got homework.
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    edited February 2021
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @CreeativeSimming My weekend is fine. Just finished my simlit and now planning on the next story.

Anyways... How is everyone's Saturday?

I'm just finished looking at a currently 8 part (but going to continue) series about Retrospective looking at Disney Villians. The guy started with the villains in the Alice shorts which pre-date both Oswald the Rabbit and Mickey Mouse. The last one he uploaded a week ago- was talking about the villainous bear in Bongo the Bear and Willie the Giant in Mickey and the Beanstalk in Fun and Fancy-Free "package film". He said that he's going to skip Melody time but go to the last package film and look at Brom Bones and the Weasels from The Adventures of Mr. Toad and Ichabod Crane. Now in the comments of the fun and fancy-free video, someone used the old excuse of saying that Ichabod Crane was a gold digger and that as TV tropes put it "pushes my berserk button" so I kind of went into a bit of a ranting sort of detailing some facts about what life was like for teachers during the 1700s.

I guess that's one of the many topics I want to talk about in my non-fiction "Storybook History" doubt it will be a great seller, along with step-mothers, orphans, nannies, and also royalty.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    NoWindowsNoWindows Posts: 162 Member
    You ever get that feeling where you wanna play your story files, but you don't wanna write?
    Call me AC1. It won't let me change my name!

Read Watercolor Whimsy here!
  • Options
    CreeativeSimmingCreeativeSimming Posts: 62 Member
    NoWindows wrote: »
    You ever get that feeling where you wanna play your story files, but you don't wanna write?

That was me last night. haha. I was still taking screenshots, and I have a excel file that I keep notes of notable 'what happened' so that i can refer back afterwards.
    Check out my Simlit: Little Legacy

Banner_small.png

Forum Thread
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,753 Member
    I have some questions (I guess its because of playing Hogwarts Mystery on a bluestack) there's a quote from Harry Potter series: "It's our choices, not our abilities who make us who we are" Now that makes me wonder what do you (the people who read my SimLit both the current version and previous) You can also answer with choices that other characters make as well (Jacob, Kelly, David etc)

What do you think it tells you about her character about what Clarissa's choice does?

What does it it tell you about her character about Carly's or Molly's choice or even Hannah's choice?

What does it tell you about her character about America's choices?

and the rest will be in spoilers due to not quite there yet
    What does it tell you that Elizabeth decides to be part of an arranged marriage instead of being with her now ex-boyfriend?
    What does it tell you that Juliet despite her and Romeo's family being enemies they still get married? Also about her decision to give up one of their children?
    What does it tell you about Selene not staying with the Prince?
    what does it tell you about the choices that Princess Jane and Princess HAM will choose?

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member

I got that feeling even if I didn't want to play

I get it now
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options

theres times i just play.
  • Options
    squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Lgkq0po.png
    Hey everyone! Today I have a new chapter of Nightshade, which you can read here!
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member

I did this with 1 - 3. Never blogged or wrote a story. Just played. I think I got to generation 12 in my Sims 3 save back in the day by just playing.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    How's everyone today?

Struggling but holding on lol How about you?
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • Options
    tinyv0idcattinyv0idcat Posts: 90 Member
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    OMG, the patch notes say The Sims is 21 years old *cries in old*

Oh noooo, this is making me feel really old haha.

It's been a little while since I checked in here, so I have quite a few legacies to get caught up on reading but I'm getting there :) Life got a little busy and I've been distracted with some other games. Hope everyone is doing well!
    MnLhKCU.jpg
  • Options
    Does anyone know of a site that offers a random roller for the sims? Not traits or aspirations, but something that you can click to randomize events? I don't think I'm explaining this right but I'm thinking of something along the lines of rolling to determine when to have kids and how many, if to quit a job, etc. Is there a site like this? Or just random number gens?
    ntlW6ly.png
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @AnnoyingTiger: this is a bit of a stretch but there is an "event roller" for the TS3 "Do It As You Go" challenge. I think anything that is too TS3-specific can be adapted or re-rolled.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    OMG, the patch notes say The Sims is 21 years old *cries in old*

Oh noooo, this is making me feel really old haha.

It's been a little while since I checked in here, so I have quite a few legacies to get caught up on reading but I'm getting there :) Life got a little busy and I've been distracted with some other games. Hope everyone is doing well!

whenever i feel old i just remind myself cathteas older. lol. when i was workingi started somewhere in the middle but the last few years i was the oldest. now if i ever go back the new gm is cathteas age. but where she has fun he reminds me a lot of grumpy from the seven dwarves. luckily i still get to be home,
  • Options
    JamesSims528JamesSims528 Posts: 151 Member
    Does anyone know of a site that offers a random roller for the sims? Not traits or aspirations, but something that you can click to randomize events? I don't think I'm explaining this right but I'm thinking of something along the lines of rolling to determine when to have kids and how many, if to quit a job, etc. Is there a site like this? Or just random number gens?

I just looked up some, and I found this wheel: https://wheeldecide.com/index.php?id=335808 for Sims 4
  • Options
    @InfraGreen @JamesSims528 Thank you both so much, I'll give 'em a try! =D
    ntlW6ly.png
  • Options
    CreeativeSimmingCreeativeSimming Posts: 62 Member
    Oh that wheel is cool. And it looks like you can modify it it too if you need it to fit more of what you'd need.
    Check out my Simlit: Little Legacy

Banner_small.png

Forum Thread
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Hi everyone :) I have a new chapter of TDC out today, which can be read here:
    Nfat9nI.png
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    It's the turn of the BFF's in Sim 66 and they've entered sitcom territory this time. Hey, the Sims write the plots....I just write the prose.

https://kelloggjkellogg.blogspot.com/

l10mAb5.png
  • Options
    yes i'm here. since 11. but the new packs said buy me buy me. so i did then went in game to see what i bought. i want to play and write today . the gardners thought it would be cute to keep going by my window yesterday. :)
  • Options
  • Options
    i was going to update noel today but his love intrest not sure what she is took all her clothes off when i was gonna take the pic. and shes not even a bender. hopefully tommorrow

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top