Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    can't believe what I'm using as a resource for my simlit this time around
    6adMCGP.gif
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    gonna try and write tommorrow. work keeps treating my hours like a yo yo up and down. makes it harder to have a energy level. we also got to new managers. met them both today, the guy was nice the girl manager who i met this morning was nice then got annoyed when she realized i was supposed to work yesterday too. i guess we were swamped. then got nice again later. lately instead of her friends driving me mom just asks me to get the day off. so it was pre arranged before today.
  • EMCba2600EMCba2600 Posts: 38 Member
    Here's a little secret of mine -- I don't actually plan my stories like most rational people do. I just take the screenshots and write what I think's happening in the scenes. Then I get a vague idea of what's happening. I write a lot of text-only stories as well as picture stories, and I try to make them match up as best as I possibly can. Does anyone else do this, or is it just quirky lil me?
    Origin ID: EMCba2600
    tumblr
    Daily Updates and More!
  • lillibattenberglillibattenberg Posts: 1,279 Member
    EMCba2600 wrote: »
    Here's a little secret of mine -- I don't actually plan my stories like most rational people do. I just take the screenshots and write what I think's happening in the scenes. Then I get a vague idea of what's happening. I write a lot of text-only stories as well as picture stories, and I try to make them match up as best as I possibly can. Does anyone else do this, or is it just quirky lil me?

*looks nervously at reams and reams of text and pages and pages of screenshots, only some of which match* :joy:
    Jacob_Banner.png
  • maicemaice Posts: 167 Member
    edited December 2019
    @EMCba2600
    That's how I do it too. Definitely no plot for me, just an ongoing log of the daily life... I think it's fun and unpredictable to do it this way, and I don't have to waste time setting up specific scenes and shots!
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    G2.D11: Dream Date #1
    G2.D12: Dream Date #2

The last two chapters of my bachelor-legacy challenge, bachelor part of generation 2 :)
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

More common than you think. I actually feel like it's the most common format for people documenting legacies or challenges of any kind, especially with a sandbox game that has some kind of AI for its characters and has always been built off that. But it's easy to feel like "the only one" doing anything. Community loneliness is real. :pensive:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr

i tried to plan once . but aparently the benders don't like rules. ayden my generation 2 heir somehow managed to break them all in 10 sim days. sometimes i miss what happens. ayden comes from a big family and is a triplet. but one of his twin brothers needed a new house once so i got one from the gallery put it down put him and his wife in the house and took a tiny break . by the time i got back 2 became 3 cause they found the sauna i hadn't seen yet.
    anyone want to know what I'm using for research?
    6adMCGP.gif
    i can update after i redo the mc settings i missed the new update til today
  • Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    Happy birthday @AdamsEve1231! Hope you're having a wonderfultastic day! :smiley:

(I was recently given permission by the lovely CathyTea to take up the mantle of birthday-message-giver. Yay!)
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,223 Member
    Pinmat135 wrote: »
    Happy birthday @AdamsEve1231! Hope you're having a wonderfultastic day! :smiley:

(I was recently given permission by the lovely CathyTea to take up the mantle of birthday-message-giver. Yay!)

Oh good, she's been slacking agian. ::mock-glares at CathyTea::

Also, Happy Birthday, @AdamsEve1231
    image.png
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Hey everyone. Just here to drop off the finale of PTLT.
    Chapter 50 The End of an Era.
    ELYT8lmXkAESA2W?format=jpg&name=small
    edited December 2019
    SimTresa wrote: »
    Pinmat135 wrote: »

Oh good, she's been slacking agian. ::mock-glares at CathyTea::

Also, Happy Birthday, @AdamsEve1231

shes just been swamped at work. so thats why she stopped posting birthday greetings. i've know for a while but it didn't come up before now so i didn't bring it up.

also work changed my hours same day but they rolled it back to 4 same days. i hate 4 its dark.
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Happy birthday, @AdamsEve1231! Hope you have an aweSim day and amazing year! 🎉🎁🎈🎂
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
    @AdamsEve1231 Happy Birthday!!

I kept scores tonight for my team!! So it meant having to do math tonight
    6adMCGP.gif
    happy birthday aand e. i can't remember why called her that one day but she said she liked it. or at least she did then.
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    The first chapter after the bachelor phase is out now :)

Chapter 2.1
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    Hi everyone! I haven't posted updates to Rainbow Sundae in here in a while. As usual. I just wrapped up a big storyline, so if you're interested, click the link in my bio to see more.

So much Drama for the usually chill Dorian Grofield.

I'll post up links here later! <3
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    @Pinmat135, @SimTresa, @friendsfan367, @MadameLee, @divanthesimmer
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. :)

It's okay that @CathyTea hasn't be around. I, of all people, know how busy life can get. I know she tries her best, so I think we can cut her some slack and wish her well. <3

@friendsfan367 'a and e' is fun. :smiley:
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    @Pinmat135, @SimTresa, @friendsfan367, @MadameLee, @divanthesimmer
    Thank you for the birthday wishes. :)

It's okay that @CathyTea hasn't be around. I, of all people, know how busy life can get. I know she tries her best, so I think we can cut her some slack and wish her well. <3

@friendsfan367 'a and e' is fun. :smiley:

i forrget how a and e started. but glad you like it.
    So if any of you were going to teach an advanced course about a day in the life for a human to aliens how would you do it?
    6adMCGP.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top