Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    edited November 2019
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @divanthesimmer I have to point out that original the Legacy edition was meant for Island Living but there was an uproar about it or something so they post pone it "for a later date"

I heard about that, but now there's another uproar because of people who preordered DU, only to discover (pardon the pun) that they can't play it. So many people looked forward to it.
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    edited November 2019
    I finally finished downloading all into my new computer, and then I realized that I haven't updated my mods :(
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I'm back to post this interlude chapter that explains a little bit about my 4 characters that I haven't explained yet and will give some context to them. :)
    https://lifeslessonsstory.wordpress.com/2019/11/17/interlude-1/
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    Does anyone know who would be a good person to ask to fix CC traits of retired modders?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    alana finall got a scholarship. to work with animals. that amused me cause except for rylan and her family shes stll a little mean . but a good mom if i make her rylan pays more attention to rebecas needs.
  • Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    i got sims 3 university life today. now i can still play with university! just not in sims 4. i just finished the first week. how long is a term anyway? 1 or 2 weeks? i'm not sure. i thought my sim, julia, was doing well... until she failed her first exam. i had her spam-study and broadcast news (she's a communications major) between classes and she aced the next exam though, so that worked out. she's taking 2 classes.

hopefully i get a new computer for christmas. only 1 month... sigh.
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @divanthesimmer I have to point out that original the Legacy edition was meant for Island Living but there was an uproar about it or something so they post pone it "for a later date"

I heard about that, but now there's another uproar because of people who preordered DU, only to discover (pardon the pun) that they can't play it. So many people looked forward to it.

yeah. apparently they announced it back in march. the problem with these kinds of things is that they don't announce them up at the top (with the patches, guru games, friday highlights, etc.) until they actually happen! it's so annoying.

i'll still get to play with it. eventually. i'll get a new computer... probably in the next year or so. hopefully for christmas.
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Alright everyone. It's been sixteen days since the last chapter, but I finally have the moment you've all been waiting for...
    DDc56Sv.png
    Read chapter 69 of Nightshade here!

Also, sorry for the font change on my banners. I am currently having a slight font issue so... bear with me.[/center
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,224 Member
    edited November 2019
    I'm back with 2 new chapters of The Yomins; Hidden in Sight. Starting to shift attention more to Andy as he finds love and gets ready for University.
    3.20 Love and Acceptance
    3.21 New Jobs
    Post edited by SimTresa on
    image.png
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    This week has been awful. I'm not going to be able to get the next chapter of Spellbound out, and I've been super stressed lately. My mental health has been deteriorating for the last month or so, and the week didn't help, so I'm going to go MIA for a while. New chapters of Spellbound will be sparse, if any, and I won't be as active, etc. This could last for as little as 2 days to a year, I'm not sure. But I do think this will be good for me, and I hope that anybody who was really looking forward to this next chapter and the rest of Spellbound can understand.

@nerdfashion hang in there and take care of yourself. Your health and mental health is important.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited November 2019
    So many ideas... racing through my head... that I cant... use...

THE FRUSTRATION!!!

I feel your pain. I keep a (physical) notebook and an app on the phone to write down ideas as they roll through my head. I also have a whole doc of story ideas and half written dialogue and paragraphs to reference again later. I very very recently added a voice recording app for during my daily commute if I come up with ideas. Can you tell I'm an external processor? :p Maybe you could do something like these things.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited November 2019
    @Pinmat135 I <3 Uni. I know a lot of people knock TS3 Uni, but I thought it was a lot of fun. The dorms are enormous so I had fun editing, updating, and designing them. All the new buildings were amazing (comic shops and coffee houses alone are enough for me). It was fun to do dares and day jobs. I also really enjoyed bonfires and PlantSims. I think I installed a mod for school length so it's really long in my game. I can't remember base game length. I hope you enjoy. What's been your favorite parts so far?

Or anyone else, favorite TS3 Uni moments? Any good Uni SimLit to share?

I'm debating about a TS3 Uni playthrough again actually.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Hello Simsters my old friends.... I've come to talk with you again.

I'm baaaack! Had a rough past yr, but excited to get back into Simming. Missed you all ( @CathyTea @friendsfan367 @EuphorialQueen @AdamsEve1231 @simscognito and everyone else! ).
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member

I'm baaaack! Had a rough past yr, but excited to get back into Simming. Missed you all ( @CathyTea @friendsfan367 @EuphorialQueen @AdamsEve1231 @simscognito and everyone else! ).

@LegacySims2017 Heyyyy!!! Good to have you back. Sorry you had a rough year.
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    @Pinmat135 I <3 Uni. I know a lot of people knock TS3 Uni, but I thought it was a lot of fun. The dorms are enormous so I had fun editing, updating, and designing them. All the new buildings were amazing (comic shops and coffee houses alone are enough for me). It was fun to do dares and day jobs. I also really enjoyed bonfires and PlantSims. I think I installed a mod for school length so it's really long in my game. I can't remember base game length. I hope you enjoy. What's been your favorite parts so far?

Or anyone else, favorite TS3 Uni moments? Any good Uni SimLit to share?

I'm debating about a TS3 Uni playthrough again actually.

Actually since I just got Sims 3 about a year ago (holy wow this year has been busy. I've barely gamed at all) I started with a teenager sim for the going solo challenge and I took her through college. It was very interesting I liked it. I think it was two weeks.

sorry about your rough year. i was just thinking about you. we finally have university just like you wanted. :)
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    So much to get into and catch up on. I just installed Island Living, Moschino, Realm of Magic, and Discover University. Anyone have a favorite of those?
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    So much to get into and catch up on. I just installed Island Living, Moschino, Realm of Magic, and Discover University. Anyone have a favorite of those?

@LegacySims2017 Ooh how exciting!!!! I have to say it's Discover University hands down!!!

i like university. i haven't actually did the on campus stuff dorm living and all that cause the bender kids decied to be slackers but beverly keeps getting scholarships. she lives at home.

@LegacySims2017 Ooh how exciting!!!! I have to say it's Discover University hands down!!!

you have it i didn't know that. you just came back too so not caught up with you yet.
    :)

LegacySims2017 Ooh how exciting!!!! I have to say it's Discover University hands down!!!

you have it i didn't know that. you just came back too so not caught up with you yet.
    :)

@friendsfan367 Yes I got it a few days ago. Loving it so far. One of my sims graduated with honors so very proud of them. XD
    @LegacySims2017 welcome back! Sorry to hear about your rough year. Hope everything is okay. It's good to see you around here.

I've primarily played Island Living. Joseph and Lizzie showed up as extras in my more recent Bachelor & Bachelorette: Sulani Style story. I really love Sulani. It's a breathtaking world.

I have Realm of Magic but I'm waiting to use in Gen 2 of the ISBI to really explore it. I also have Moschino, but I have to wait till I get paid for Discover University. It's just in time for Gen 2. Uni was one of my favorite expansions of Sims 3 so it might well be a favorite of Sims 4. I'm watching videos and reading all about it. I can't wait to Discover University.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member

Welcome back, @LegacySims2017! Well, I can at least say Moschino is the worst of the options. :joy: All three of the others are great but... I think I'll give the edge to Realm of Magic.
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Sadly I don't have University or magic yet. So no idea but they look good
    i took Sarah to my boring meeting today. she fooled 2 people and 1 knew she wasn't real.Sarah is my new Reborn doll. aparently i carry her like shes real cause1 knew wasn't and forgot when she saw me holding her.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top