Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    I hope the classes will be active things and not rabbit holes. Actually attend the class and interact with the professor!

I used the go to school mod for this gen of my legacy and I thought it was really fun to actually have to have my sim ask questions in class and stuff. I’d love for the EA official take on classes to have that feel, but much more polished and less broken like the mod was. (I don’t want to ask the professor about baking six times.)
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I. Can't. Even. I'm so excited for Uni. Just in time for my Green-Simself triplets for Gen 2! Among other things! :smiley::open_mouth:

ayden and the other bender teens will be happy. since i can't get it right away and refuse to age them tili can they will remain as they are. i'm also in generation 2 but noel and lauren just stopped hitting each other last week so i haven't wrote a lot on the kids.
  • SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    I'm thrilled for Uni! Finally sims will have some more education :p I'm excited for the new jobs that will come with the pack, and really wondering/hoping that bikes will be usable in other places (I don't care if the sims just goes in a cyrcle in the neighboorhood, the sims team, just make it happen) Really hope there's a kid's version of that.

I wonder how they'll make the uhhh whole uni living shenanigans to be like. From what I read, it will be an option to live on the uni dorms, so, maybe they can still stay at their parents home while going on uni? If so, how's that going to work?Or is it going to be like sims 2 and 3 and only people in uni will be able to see the campus? Many questions.

I liked the secret society. They had that in sims 2 university!Those darn sims making weird moves at randon times. *sigh* I could never make enought friends to get in the secret society thought... :( Hopefully now will be diferent!

I think will send my sims first to be fancy-pants historical uni. Seems more classy to me! B) Thought I adore the lobster mascot of the the more modern uni LOL
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,224 Member
    I'm so happy to see bicycles coming back!
    Didn't play TS3 University because I didn't think it would be very interesting, plus I guess I didn't want to taht much reality intruding on my game. But this time around, I'm curious. Yes, so many questions! Hopefully we'll get allt he answers in the livestream. I really want to know if there will be terms, and how long they last.
    image.png
    SimTresa wrote: »
    Didn't play TS3 University because I didn't think it would be very interesting, plus I guess I didn't want to taht much reality intruding on my game. But this time around, I'm curious. Yes, so many questions! Hopefully we'll get allt he answers in the livestream. I really want to know if there will be terms, and how long they last.

i hear they can only be used in university. not sure if that means the actual university only or the entire uni world. my wish is bunk/loft beds. took til sims4 but i finally got my toddler beds. :)

i hear they can only be used in university. not sure if that means the actual university only or the entire uni world. my wish is bunk/loft beds. took til sims4 but i finally got my toddler beds. :)

Well, that's disappointing, but I guess it's better than nothing. If we were getting bunkbeds this would be the perfect pack for them. Or loft beds. Good thing there's cc bunkbets at least if we don't get them.
    image.png

Well, that's disappointing, but I guess it's better than nothing. If we were getting bunkbeds this would be the perfect pack for them. Or loft beds. Good thing there's cc bunkbets at least if we don't get them.

i tried those beds once. you have to put them in the middle of the room. so i'm crossing my fingers for bunk beds anf loft beds.

i tried those beds once. you have to put them in the middle of the room. so i'm crossing my fingers for bunk beds anf loft beds.

Oh really? I haven't actually used them.
    image.png
    One more new chapter of Life is Random tonight.
    2.57 Wednesdays' Woes

Pd5VV8e.png
    image.png
    2.57 Wednesdays' Woes

Pd5VV8e.png
    2.57 Wednesdays' Woes

Pd5VV8e.png

its tuesday :) sorry couldn't help myself. :)
    edited October 2019
    2.57 Wednesdays' Woes

Pd5VV8e.png
    2.57 Wednesdays' Woes

Pd5VV8e.png

its tuesday :) sorry couldn't help myself. :)

LOL
    image.png
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    New post today. Warning, it’s kind of spicy. Still suitable for T for Teens, but ya know... Fern’s a feisty girl.

Rainbow Sundae 3.8
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    @CathyTea I'm laughing at myself today about what I just did..in the PC feedback section of the forum about advertising.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @CathyTea I'm laughing at myself today about what I just did..in the PC feedback section of the forum about advertising.

What did you do, @MadameLee ?
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    CathyTea wrote: »

@CathyTea I wrote a big power information about advertising in general in the the thread about Pack ads= fast food ads. Most of my information came from a power point I did in college.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    edited October 2019
    Shadami wrote: »
    Bikes, mascots, build robots, all confirmed. :3

I'm rather excited about the secret society bit

Yesssss I was kinda mad that they didn't bring back secret societies for TS3 university (still one of my fave packs lets be real)

Also since my boi Axel in Uptown has a university job at a fake university lot, I wonder what the possibilities are now :trollface:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Shadami wrote: »
    Bikes, mascots, build robots, all confirmed. :3

I'm rather excited about the secret society bit

Yesssss I was kinda mad that they didn't bring back secret societies for TS3 university (still one of my fave packs lets be real)

Also since my boi Axel in Uptown has a university job at a fake university lot, I wonder what the possibilities are now :trollface:

axels alive yippppppppppppppppppppieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    CathyTea wrote: »

she got you to come out of hiding :p .

sis knows i love her. <3
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Okay, just FYI, Spellbound might be a little late. I do want to release the first chapter tomorrow, but I may or may not be able to depending on my schedule.
    The next teaser will come on Monday if I don't release this weekend, I promise! :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

Okay, just FYI, Spellbound might be a little late. I do want to release the first chapter tomorrow, but I may or may not be able to depending on my schedule.
    The next teaser will come on Monday if I don't release this weekend, I promise! :D

hi. no one has been here all day. well not while i'm here. the good news is i was screaming this morning. green posted about my favorite character in her story . :)

hi. no one has been here all day. well not while i'm here. the good news is i was screaming this morning. green posted about my favorite character in her story . :)

sorry i was busy between "Story with Lori" and waiting FOREVER at the densit office
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited October 2019

sorry i was busy between "Story with Lori" and waiting FOREVER at the densit office

iquoted you cause without your post i wouldn't have known cathtea was here this moring. in a pm we have between us she said i'm never here anymore. now that i am shes not :)
    Got a little lax with posting, so 4 new chapters of Life is Random: A Random Legacy are ready to catch up with.

2.58 Two at Once
    2.59 More Adoptions
    2.60 Fun in the Snow
    2.61 Founder's Day
    image.png
    Got a little lax with posting, so 4 new chapters of Life is Random: A Random Legacy are ready to catch up with.

2.58 Two at Once
    2.59 More Adoptions
    2.60 Fun in the Snow
    2.61 Founder's Day

i think my last update was august or september. its now late october. its all the benders fault they did so much in game not sure where to start.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top