Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    tonight i had to do research on aspergers. i had it for a while but now its actually working. i mean the mod.
  • simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    tonight i had to do research on aspergers. i had it for a while but now its actually working. i mean the mod.

@friendsfan367 I've noticed that too.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    edited June 2019
    @simscognito did you see Swift's new music video for her song "Calm Down" has a bunch of LGBTQ community stars?
    6adMCGP.gif

see that means your a pesimist causenot all the mods are broke.
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @simscognito did you see Swift's new music video for her song "Calm Down" has a bunch of LGBTQ community stars?

@MadameLee No I haven't. Better have a look at that. It sounds awesome.

see that means your a pesimist causenot all the mods are broke.
    @friendsfan367 :p
    @simscognito did you see Swift's new music video for her song "Calm Down" has a bunch of LGBTQ community stars?[/quote

@simscognito here's the link
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkk9gvTmCXY&ab_channel=TaylorSwiftVEVO
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited June 2019

Just watched it! It was amazing!!!!
    edited June 2019

I only know the names of Todrick Hall and Ellen DeGeneres (Dory's voice in Finding Nemo/Finding Dory movies) and Kate Perry (the burger at the end with Swift as French Fries) the others are a bit foreign to me
    6adMCGP.gif

I only know the names of Todrick Hall and Ellen DeGeneres (Dory's voice in Finding Nemo/Finding Dory movies) and Kate Perry (the burger at the end with Swift as French Fries) the others are a bit foreign to me

@MadameLee I recognised one who's often featured in memes on Tumblr. Other than that, yep, saw Ellen and Katy. Don't know Todrick by name but just looked her up. She does seem familiar.

@MadameLee I recognised one who's often featured in memes on Tumblr. Other than that, yep, saw Ellen and Katy. Don't know Todrick by name but just looked her up. She does seem familiar.

The song seems to have got slammed a bit though. I don't watch enough music videos to know what they're talking about, but huh. That's interesting.
  • ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
    edited June 2019
    @simscognito I haven't come back to update The Watergates in a minute lol, but I plan on doing so soon. I'm glad your stor is going good.
    edited June 2019

Todrick's a guy who is openly gay. He done a lot of other music videos by himself and others. I think Beauty and the Beast to Spear's songs comes to mind. There was a "Prince Charming" band that in two videos he showed up to play Mickey Mouse as. He did a "Alice in Wonderland" to old Taylor Swift songs. Peter Pan to Kate Perry songs. A Cinderella to Beyonce songs. I know there's one video which had a bunch of songs from different artists (including Disney company) but with it being a Male Cinderella instead. A couple of years ago he made an (musical) album explain his life using the Wizard of Oz story as a reference. The album's called "Straight Outta Oz" the song lyrics that Tony "Meatball" sings in Gen 3 of my story?-its from Todrick's Straight out of Oz album

Which one is "feature in memes on Tumblr?"
    6adMCGP.gif

Todrick's a guy who is openly gay. He done a lot of other music videos by himself and others. I think Beauty and the Beast to Spear's songs comes to mind. There was a "Prince Charming" band that in two videos he showed up to play Mickey Mouse as. He did a "Alice in Wonderland" to old Taylor Swift songs. Peter Pan to Kate Perry songs. A Cinderella to Beyonce songs. I know there's one video which had a bunch of songs from different artists (including Disney company) but with it being a Male Cinderella instead. A couple of years ago he made an (musical) album explain his life using the Wizard of Oz story as a reference. The album's called "Straight Outta Oz" the song lyrics that Tony "Meatball" sings in Gen 3 of my story?-its from Todrick's Straight out of Oz album

Oh god, I think I was looking up the wrong person. Whoops. Sorry about that.
    edited June 2019

I get it we all make mistakes. But his videos are pretty good I have to say. He also had a video with a bunch of Disney Villians doing a version of the cell block tango. (all the videos if it's a padory of something else says something like "Brittany and the Beast" or "Taylor in Wonder Land or "Peter Perry" or "Cinderonce")

BTW which of the "Stars" feature in memes on Tumblir?
    6adMCGP.gif

I get it we all make mistakes. But his videos are pretty good I have to say. He also had a video with a bunch of Disney Villians doing a version of the cell block tango. (all the videos if it's a padory of something else says something like "Brittany and the Beast" or "Taylor in Wonder Land or "Peter Perry" or "Cinderonce"

Ooh that sounds fun.
    I don't know how to describe him, but he has long brown hair and I think he might be a youtuber or something But I have absolutely no idea. :joy:
    edited June 2019

I get it we all make mistakes. But his videos are pretty good I have to say. He also had a video with a bunch of Disney Villians doing a version of the cell block tango. (all the videos if it's a padory of something else says something like "Brittany and the Beast" or "Taylor in Wonder Land or "Peter Perry" or "Cinderonce"

Ooh that sounds fun.
    I don't know how to describe him, but he has long brown hair and I think he might be a youtuber or something But I have absolutely no idea. :joy:

xnp7VKf.png

this person(?)
    um the first transgender woman to win a Emmy Laverne Cox (something to do with "Orange is the New Black" series)

(the 5th picture down shows a made-up Todrick Hall, co-produced of the video with Swift)
    https://slate.com/culture/2019/06/every-cameo-in-taylor-swifts-you-need-to-calm-down-video-identified.html
    6adMCGP.gif
    edited June 2019

Ooh that sounds fun.

xnp7VKf.png

this person(?)
    um the first transgender woman to win a Emmy Laverne Cox (something to do with "Orange is the New Black" series)

(the 5th picture down shows a made-up Todrick Hall, co-produced of the video with Swift)
    https://slate.com/culture/2019/06/every-cameo-in-taylor-swifts-you-need-to-calm-down-video-identified.html

No he's a white cis man.
    Well done to Laverne Cox though for winning an Emmy. I've not seen Orange is the New Black but it's supposed to be good.

Oh cool. Yep, defs was looking at the wrong person. :joy:
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    No he's a white cis man.
    Well done to Laverne Cox though for winning an Emmy. I've not seen Orange is the New Black but it's supposed to be good.

Is it one of these two, @simscognito ?
    tumblr_ptdxe0vSHe1xlu9nzo1_540.png
    tumblr_ptdxe0vSHe1xlu9nzo2_540.png
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    No he's a white cis man.

@Bugsie2016 the first one, yes that's him. :joy:
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @simscognito and @MadameLee I've loved your pop culture conversation! This guy? No....

I know basically zero pop culture. Show me pics of premade Sims and ESO NPCs, and I'll ID them! Otherwise? Clueless.

In other new, happy birthday, Magna Carta! @MadameLee

I'll be by the Puffclaws reading circle later with cake and a card!

Have a happy day!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    ayden is spoiled. first he got a bomber jacket today he gets a jetski. i decied to let him have it.

the deal i made with him was have triplets get jetski. but even though its stil just a story i used the radomizer to get ben and bre traits okay i cheated i rolled it more than 5 times but ayden gets a jetski cause even though his house can hold 6 kids which is 3 bedrooms i need a house with 4 so ben can have his own room. then the triplets will be born,
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    No he's a white cis man.

@Bugsie2016 the first one, yes that's him. :joy:

the guy's Jonathan Van Ness part of the "Queer Guy" show
    6adMCGP.gif
    happy birthday madam lee. :)

i reminded cathtea last night then she reminded me today. i only forgot cause your birthday and release day are the same this year.
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Happy happy birthday, @MadameLee.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Happy birthday, @MadameLee! I hope you're having a great day. :)
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top