Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Patterns and Colours

Hello, I'm a member over at www.ColourLovers.com under ColourARTZZ74 and discovered how to make seamless patterns. This site has helped me create patterns but importantly keep me from going insane as I'm still grieving over my mum's passing. Mixing colours and making patterns was a dream come true for me, but still learning as well.

To check out what I've created, here is the link:
http://www.colourlovers.com/lover/ColourARTZZ74

thanks for checking out my patterns from the link above.

Cheers!
MidnightPearl

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Hello :)
    What you wrote on the site is very beautiful <3 It is so very lovely and special that you are creating patterns in memory of your loved and loving Mum. The patterns are so very beautiful! They will be treasured by those who use them because a special part of you and your love for her is attached to each pattern. Thankyou very much for sharing the patterns with us. It is a very lovely way to express your love for your Mum and express your artwork creativity at the same time. Making the patterns would help you in your grieving.
    Sending big hugs to you <3
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited May 2015
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello :)
    What you wrote on the site is very beautiful <3 It is so very lovely and special that you are creating patterns in memory of your loved and loving Mum. The patterns are so very beautiful! They will be treasured by those who use them because a special part of you and your love for her is attached to each pattern. Thankyou very much for sharing the patterns with us. It is a very lovely way to express your love for your Mum and express your artwork creativity at the same time. Making the patterns would help you in your grieving.
    Sending big hugs to you <3

thanks rosemow for your beautiful comments, I appreciate it very much. cheers! :smiley:

• dragonfire1399dragonfire1399 Posts: 151 Member
    That is beautiful!
    thankyou @dragonfire1399 :smiley:
  • LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    @midnighpearl do you allow your patterns to be used for cc? You have some really pretty ones that I would love to use!
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
    edited July 2015
    LeslieM25 wrote: »
    @midnighpearl do you allow your patterns to be used for cc? You have some really pretty ones that I would love to use!

I decided to make my own patterns because I didn't want to use others who worked hard on making their own, but just as long as you credit the patterns back to me, or mention my name and give a link where the pattern came from.

• LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    LeslieM25 wrote: »

I decided to make my own patterns because I didn't want to use others who worked hard on making their own, but just as long as you credit the patterns back to me, or mention my name and give a link where the pattern came from.

Of course I would credit you! Thanks! I'll let you know if I use one of them. :smile:
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • yellowfish85yellowfish85 Posts: 41 Member
    Fantastic! you're very creative x
    I don't know what I love more.. Star Wars or Sims?
    Abi x
    @LeslieM25 ok, thankyou and enjoy :smiley:
    @yellowfish85 thankyou :smiley:
  • afiery1afiery1 Posts: 56 Member
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Beautiful patterns, midnight pearl. I believe our loved ones are always near. And I'm sure your mom is both proud and honored.
    @afiery1 thankyou :blush:
  • ArmyLady01ArmyLady01 Posts: 2 New Member
    Very beautiful colors and patterns!! How do I link it to Sims 4? I promise to give you credit when I use the patterns!
    ArmyLady01 wrote: »
    Very beautiful colors and patterns!! How do I link it to Sims 4? I promise to give you credit when I use the patterns!

do you have a modthesims.info account? you could sign up over there and then upload your creations there and mention me too. Or do you have your own website?

• ArmyLady01ArmyLady01 Posts: 2 New Member
    I do have mod the sims. I wasn't sure how to do it! Thank you very much! I will upload some of yours and give you full credit! Your creations are so beautiful!
  • professorlilithprofessorlilith Posts: 392 Member
    @midnightpearl oh no! I clicked the link and forty five minutes later I'm addicted! I don't know whether to thank you or curse you! :o
    @ArmyLady01, thankyou, I look forward to seeing you over at MTS! :smiley:
    @professorlilith, nah just thank me lol :wink:
  • camarossz28888camarossz28888 Posts: 69 Member
    Thank you so much they are beautiful. <3 :)
    @camarossz28888 thankyou :smiley:
  • RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    Beautiful u
    @RamblineRose thankyou :blush: