Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

toddlers in the sims 4 wont be annoying take a look

Comments

• ArielDelphinusArielDelphinus Posts: 628 Member
    LOL free to play gets toddlers.
    “Because if you don't stand up for the stuff you don't like, when they come for the stuff you do like, you've already lost.”
    ― Neil Gaiman
  • AnavastiaAnavastia Posts: 6,515 Member
    KatsKats wrote: »
    You still have to feed them, keep them out of trouble, teach them to walk, talk, and potty train. Yes, that's annoying, since you also have to work on skills and tasks not just for your job, but to achieve aspirations. And again, you're talking Free Time, not Sims 4. No doubt the Toddler will have tasks to be done as well, the way things are going.

I also don't like Free Play. I didn't play with anyone and so had to play every character in the neighborhood. It's really just another facebook type game where you need friends to give you things or you have to buy them.

Sims is not suppose to be an achievement game where the main game is to focus on doing that. That's the mistake EA has made with sims 3 and 4. Many players play like this i don't doubt it but the game is not suppose to be geared toward achieving things solely. You're suppose to build up family and relationships and over come hardships of juggling multiple things that's usually the challenge of sims as it's suppose to be a life simulation game. Equally sims genre was always sandbox as well but sims 4 is not a sandbox game at all it's just doesn't fit with the main series. You're not suppose to have these quests and tasks yet this game operates and functions like an mmorpg in every step of the way. It's not that toddlers would be annoying it's that the entire game is annoying in every way as it's designed to not let me play with life or play how i want to play. It's designed to play how dev's want you to play it, sorry that's really boring.
  • Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    See some people dont want toddlers cause they are annoying they need to be taken up and down feeden and a lot of things but is ea doing toddlers as always or are they going to be like freeplay i know freeplay is annoying to play but this game showcase how the sims 4 is going to be in some ways so as well as toddlers here some pics

They can sleep in bedsg7e6N4R.jpg

Sit in couchpeYs6b7.jpg

They even use stairs gO1anh3.jpg

They also can eat at tablesIr9SOCo.jpg

And even use toilts (in the sims 4 they must be potty trained to do so i guess)
    hOCBABL.jpg

They can also swim,swing,play in these house and slideqOvqobG.jpg
    8y4vC0I.jpg

85fPlHd.jpg
    IhJxLJM.jpg

So for now do you still find them annoying

I don't want them to be ANYTHING like what those pictures suggest.

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    LeslieM25 wrote: »
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    It takes a lot of time in Create a Sim and make them look cute. I admit toddlers in the sims freeplay look cute when they wear costumes
    Boys got vampires and girls got witches and they creep around so cutely.
    Hah, it took them 2 games to make the cutest toddlers in the mobile app!

Two? I say three.
    TS1 didn't have toddlers lol

He might be talking about freeplay :/

Sure yeah let's go with that.

I didn't know Sims 1 didn't have toddlers I thought it did. Oops.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    edited May 2015
    marcellala wrote: »
    See some people dont want toddlers cause they are annoying they need to be taken up and down feeden and a lot of things but is ea doing toddlers as always or are they going to be like freeplay i know freeplay is annoying to play but this game showcase how the sims 4 is going to be in some ways so as well as toddlers here some pics

Sit in couchpeYs6b7.jpg

hOCBABL.jpg

8y4vC0I.jpg

85fPlHd.jpg
    IhJxLJM.jpg

If you talking about them setting on tables and couches or use the stairs or the toilt i feel this os more realstic but as for using bed iam pretty sure they can allow the two like using small beds and cribs and they also climp to get to the couch or bed this is cute
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member

Sit in couchpeYs6b7.jpg

hOCBABL.jpg

8y4vC0I.jpg

85fPlHd.jpg
    IhJxLJM.jpg

If you talking about them setting on tables and couches or use the stairs or the toilt i feel this os more realstic but as for using bed iam pretty sure they can allow the two like ysing small beds and cribs

Might wanna think about using a spell checker before posting....just saying. I'm frying my brain trying to decipher your posts lol.
    WLfAA9V.png

Sit in couchpeYs6b7.jpg

hOCBABL.jpg

8y4vC0I.jpg

85fPlHd.jpg
    IhJxLJM.jpg

If you talking about them setting on tables and couches or use the stairs or the toilt i feel this os more realstic but as for using bed iam pretty sure they can allow the two like ysing small beds and cribs

Might wanna think about using a spell checker before posting....just saying. I'm frying my brain trying to decipher your posts lol.

Ok i will :p
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    edited May 2015

Sit in couchpeYs6b7.jpg

hOCBABL.jpg

8y4vC0I.jpg

85fPlHd.jpg
    IhJxLJM.jpg

If you talking about them setting on tables and couches or use the stairs or the toilt i feel this os more realstic but as for using bed iam pretty sure they can allow the two like using small beds and cribs and they also climp to get to the couch or bed this is cute

Those toddlers can do everything a child can do. How is that realistic? No wonder there are no children in Freeplay (the next stage is pre-teen), because those toddlers are combined with the child stage. I want toddlers that depend on their parents, not self-sufficient child geniuses.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

Sit in couchpeYs6b7.jpg

hOCBABL.jpg

8y4vC0I.jpg

85fPlHd.jpg
    IhJxLJM.jpg

Those toddlers can do everything a child can do. How is that realistic? No wonder there are no children in Freeplay (the next stage is pre-teen), because those toddlers are combined with the child stage. I want toddlers that depend on their parents, not self-sufficient child geniuses.

Yeah now that I think about it, they seem to be older than TS2 and TS3 toddlers in some way. I'd like if they could go up the stairs either by crawling or, if they learen how to walk, walk up the stairs slowly, but the rest seems a bit out of place considering they are toddlers.

Still, that little playing toddler house was really cute ^^
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    edited May 2015
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

Sit in couchpeYs6b7.jpg

hOCBABL.jpg

8y4vC0I.jpg

85fPlHd.jpg
    IhJxLJM.jpg

Yeah now that I think about it, they seem to be older than TS2 and TS3 toddlers in some way. I'd like if they could go up the stairs either by crawling or, if they learen how to walk, walk up the stairs slowly, but the rest seems a bit out of place considering they are toddlers.

Still, that little playing toddler house was really cute ^^
    I dont know maybe if they learn walking the they can use the stairs or the chouch excluding the sitting on table thing you know we have high chairs for that and if they want toddlers to use toilet they have to potty learn first then toddlers can climp the toilt and before they use the toilt they dirt there dibers as for the bed its good for me but if they dont get under the planket and like sleep at the end of the bed that if perent cant buy a crip for there toddlers but as for the small pools and the play house as well other things are great
    Post edited by husseinandali on
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member

Sit in couchpeYs6b7.jpg

hOCBABL.jpg

8y4vC0I.jpg

85fPlHd.jpg
    IhJxLJM.jpg

I wouldn't want them to be self-sufficient at all. I like the playhouse in the one picture though and the fact that they can go up stairs by themselves. It would be cute if they made them crawl up steps then scootch down on their bottoms.
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    I cannot believe a mobile game is outshining a PC one in terms of family play.
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif

Sit in couchpeYs6b7.jpg

hOCBABL.jpg

8y4vC0I.jpg

85fPlHd.jpg
    IhJxLJM.jpg

So, toddlers cannot climb stairs? Or eat at tables? Or use a toilet? What in the world?

I've been around some strange toddlers then.

Is it only me or there is a toddler hater liking them now
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

I have never been a toddler hater.

I have never been a toddler hater.

Oh great i have been wrong
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    you may know me as g1g2

• cey5cey5 Posts: 79 Member
    THIS WOULD BE SO CUTE.
    People are forgetting that a big part of the sims games has always been family gameplay. Toddlers are essential to family gameplay, if you don't like them then age them up or don't play families. :)
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    LeslieM25 wrote: »

Sit in couchpeYs6b7.jpg

hOCBABL.jpg

8y4vC0I.jpg

85fPlHd.jpg
    IhJxLJM.jpg

I wouldn't want them to be self-sufficient at all. I like the playhouse in the one picture though and the fact that they can go up stairs by themselves. It would be cute if they made them crawl up steps then scootch down on their bottoms.

I would love if that was how they got up and down stairs... but only after they learnt to walk
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • SimLover48702SimLover48702 Posts: 153 Member
    I was pretty upset about no toddlers in 4, and I love the toddlers in FreePlay. I'm hoping that in a later expansion (perhaps a Generations spin-off of Sims 3?) that EA would add them in and give the toddlers the interactions they get in FreePlay. Yes, they have needs, but so do every other sim. Saying the toddlers are annoying for their needs and skills they need, is basically saying every stage is annoying. I want the people who hate on the toddlers to realize they eventually have to do this is REAL LIFE when they have kids, won't that be annoying for you if it's annoying in a video game?
    tumblr_mub46s5VJ51so0aeto1_500.gif
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    That is adorable! But doesn't that toddler looks huge in comparison to the stairs?
  • Ashley SimsAshley Sims Posts: 217 Member
    > @Ayumap said:
    > Sims freeplay actually looks pretty cute lol.

It was. They added orbs and things like that and now just about no one plays anymore.
    mnXJJis.png
  • Ashley SimsAshley Sims Posts: 217 Member
    A preteen life stage would be nice. Its a huge age gap between looking 7 and looking 15, almost as bad as skipping toddlers.
    mnXJJis.png
  • AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    > @Ayumap said:
    > Sims freeplay actually looks pretty cute lol.

It was. They added orbs and things like that and now just about no one plays anymore.

:( yeah i can see why... I tried it for 15 minutes and then i had to uninstall. Its cute but i dont like the game pkay.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    A preteen life stage would be nice. Its a huge age gap between looking 7 and looking 15, almost as bad as skipping toddlers.

agree, and the fix from the start would just have had the teens look slightly younger
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,927 Member
    These pictures are from The Sims Freeplay. Let's hope, that toddlers will be less annoying.