Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aliens, No Hair?

Comments

• marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I hate this too :/ You can't even dress them in normal clothing in CAS :o
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »

This is even worse than not being able to have hair.
    My alien sims want to be fashionable too :(
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • AndyBrainsAndyBrains Posts: 218 Member
    #freethealiens
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    AndyBrains wrote: »
    #freethealiens

LOL. I laughed so hard at this. But I do agree. I want the freedom to dress my aliens any way I want. Put hair on them or whatever. But I am glad they are in the game. Hopefully, someone will give us a mod or the clothing will get unlocked or something.
    edited March 2015
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    #freethealiens

LOL. I laughed so hard at this. But I do agree. I want the freedom to dress my aliens any way I want. Put hair on them or whatever. But I am glad they are in the game. Hopefully, someone will give us a mod or the clothing will get unlocked or something.

http://www.thesims.com/en_AU/you-rule
    :trollface:

You Create. You Control. You Rule.
  • MarianneSimmerMarianneSimmer Posts: 1,113 Member
    Alnairan wrote: »

Well if you want normal hair, normal clothes, normal-looking aliens, just use the blue and green skintones.
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    #freethealiens

http://www.thesims.com/en_AU/you-rule
    :trollface:

You Create. You Control. You Rule.

QFT. I knew aliens couldn't have hair, or regular clothes...but I'm disappointed they can't have accessories and such. Hopefully a mod comes out soon to unlock it so I can have aliens MY way.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~

Well if you want normal hair, normal clothes, normal-looking aliens, just use the blue and green skintones.

But then the game will just recognize them as sims, not aliens. Plus the hair, clothes and aliens don't need to be normal looking right?
    Like aliens with white, pink, or bright red hair, it's not really normal.
    That and the eyes and other skin colours.
  • Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    This has been stated a few times, your aliens can put on a disguise (including hair) to appear as normal sims, their true forms don't have hair.
    Gabe_oz wrote: »
    This has been stated a few times, your aliens can put on a disguise (including hair) to appear as normal sims, their true forms don't have hair.

That's not the point though. We shouldn't have to have them disguised all the time just to have hair or regular clothes or accessories. If I wanna play regular looking sim, I'll play one...
    candace92 wrote: »

That's not the point though. We shouldn't have to have them disguised all the time just to have hair or regular clothes or accessories. If I wanna play regular looking sim, I'll play one...

Well I guess you just need to wait for mods, not much the gurus can do now.

I plan on using mods if they come out. I just feel bad for those that refuse to use them for whatever their reasons.

I plan on using mods if they come out. I just feel bad for those that refuse to use them for whatever their reasons.

Yeah, I don't mind much for them not having hair, maybe it would be nice for the female aliens. But if there is one ill also probably download it.
  • wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    Yeah i'm very excited for the aliens but it would be great if they could have hair and regular clothes to. I mean if you didn't want them to have hair there is a bald option and you could always choose the alien outfits if you wanted...if they had everything available to them. It sucks they don't. :/ That is really my only complaint with them though. If someone makes a mod to unlock hair/clothes for them I will be downloading! :)
  • BamajamBamajam Posts: 812 Member
    You can please some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time.
    Watching this thread on the hope that, when a mod is out, it will be linked here by some beautiful, kind-hearted simmer.

Only one of the pseudo-aliens I have in the game right now is completely bald (and she is very fashionable, so I still need clothes for her). I really need it mostly for Mr. Smith, since his kids are hybrids anyway (but he is not).
    6724061.png
    Bamajam wrote: »
    You can please some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

Well I'm sorta pleased, does that count? LOL
    They look great and the aliens are an improvement from previous games, I just wish I had more creative options.

Watching this thread on the hope that, when a mod is out, it will be linked here by some beautiful, kind-hearted simmer.

Only one of the pseudo-aliens I have in the game right now is completely bald (and she is very fashionable, so I still need clothes for her). I really need it mostly for Mr. Smith, since his kids are hybrids anyway (but he is not).

Yeah if I'll find it I will. :)
  • wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    I agree with AndyBrains.
    I am excited for the aliens still and very happy, just wish they had more creative options really. :)
  • jmbhkc121284jmbhkc121284 Posts: 54 Member
    Honestly, hasn't anyone at EA ever watched an episode of Power Rangers?! Quite a few aliens have hair. Not all aliens should be little green men. *irked*
    ~Holz

"I'm a Psychic, not a Saint."
    Bamajam wrote: »

Well I'm sorta pleased, does that count? LOL
    They look great and the aliens are an improvement from previous games, I just wish I had more creative options.

No doubt that they look much better now than in previous games. That does make me pretty happy.
    But it just doesn't make sense to me to disable the stuff that is available to normal sims. I mean, they have the same models, the same skeleton, the same animations, it is not like they would have to re-do all of the CAS stuff for the aliens... Right? I know absolutely nothing about coding, so I am probably missing something crucial about this and it is probably why it makes no sense to me, though.
    Having the pointy ears available to regular sims would be awesome too, since we are at it.
    6724061.png
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    I'm personally more upset by the fact that they only have TWO outfit options and the kid aliens only have ONE.
  • LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    Have you ever seen an Alien with hair? :smiley:

I could ask if you've ever seen an actual alien! lol
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • MarianneSimmerMarianneSimmer Posts: 1,113 Member
    GARYZGAL wrote: »
    Have you ever seen an Alien with hair? :smiley:

I could ask if you've ever seen an actual alien! lol

Someone got the joke!
  • BooV7227BooV7227 Posts: 282 Member
    edited March 2015
    Well hopefully just as creators found a way to add new hair and clothes to humanCAS, they can find a way to add it to alienCAS. I didn't play TS3 Supernatural; did/how did modders add to those CASes?
    tCTe03l.png