Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Unable to start: Can't run with the video card in this system.." Don't get why!

Comments

• kerekere Posts: 14 New Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    kere wrote: »
    Hello @kere
    @phoebebebe13 will look at your dxdiag when she comes onto the forums.
    Which drive is your sims 4 installed on?

it's installed on the c drive i think?

Free Space: 5.7 GB
    Total Space: 32.8 GB

Hello
    The computer may be having issues running the game because it is only a very small hard drive. The game needs more space to run. There may also be issues due to the computer being windows 32 bit.
    Phoebebe13 will advise you more when she comes to the thread.

ah okay, thank you
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Hello @kere

Hello
    The computer may be having issues running the game because it is only a very small hard drive. The game needs more space to run. There may also be issues due to the computer being windows 32 bit.

ah okay, thank you

You're welcome :)
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    edited February 2017
    Hello @kere

Hello

ah okay, thank you

You have a few things going on besides not having enough room on your C drive for the game. Unfortunately overall your computer does not meet requirements to run the game. You have an integrated cpu/gpu. Only 4gb of ram. Windows 10 32 bit. The game alone needs 4gb ram to run. You need extra ram to run windows 10, origin and your integrated gpu/cpu. Having a 32 bit version windows can not even access the 4gb of ram you have. Do you have another computer you can play on? This game requires a mid range gaming desktop or higher end gaming laptop. You computer is not designed to run this game and is designed for browsing the web and light computer tasks
    Hello @kere

Hello

ah okay, thank you

You have a few things going on besides not having enough room on your C drive for the game. Unfortunately overall your computer does not meet requirements to run the game. You have an integrated cpu/gpu. Only 4gb of ram. Windows 10 32 bit. The game alone needs 4gb ram to run. You need extra ram to run windows 10, origin and your integrated gpu/cpu. Having a 32 bit version windows can not even access the 4gb of ram you have. Do you have another computer you can play on? This game requires a mid range gaming desktop or higher end gaming laptop. You computer is not designed to run this game and is designed for browsing the web and light computer tasks

really??? and i only have laptops besides this one, this is my quote unquote "good" computer.
    that kinda sucks tough. i wish it didn't work from the start then, i clocked in 199 hours before it suddenly said NOPE . well, thanks for the help anyway.
    sorry for taking up your time ^^"
    Hello @kere

Hello

ah okay, thank you

really??? and i only have laptops besides this one, this is my quote unquote "good" computer.
    that kinda sucks tough. i wish it didn't work from the start then, i clocked in 199 hours before it suddenly said NOPE . well, thanks for the help anyway.
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Hello @kere

Hello

ah okay, thank you

that kinda plum tough. i wish it didn't work from the start then, i clocked in 199 hours before it suddenly said NOPE . well, thanks for the help anyway.

Your welcome and sorry for the bad news,Desktop is always better. It is more powerful, some can be upgraded unlike a laptop. When you buy a laptop you are stuck with the specs you buy. To play on laptop you need to have a laptop that is equal to the recommended requirements for this game on desktop. If your in the market for a new computer now or in the future we can help you find a computer that meets requirements to run the game
    Hello @kere

Hello

ah okay, thank you

that kinda plum tough. i wish it didn't work from the start then, i clocked in 199 hours before it suddenly said NOPE . well, thanks for the help anyway.

Your welcome and sorry for the bad news,Desktop is always better. It is more powerful, some can be upgraded unlike a laptop. When you buy a laptop you are stuck with the specs you buy. To play on laptop you need to have a laptop that is equal to the recommended requirements for this game on desktop. If your in the market for a new computer now or in the future we can help you find a computer that meets requirements to run the game

sadly i'm not, i just got a new laptop so that'll have to be my new sims pc , it works on there 0u0 thanks again for the help!
  • Gamingbross007Gamingbross007 Posts: 32 New Member
    Hi my game wont load I've tried to disable origin in game and I've updated drivers and i have origin beta but the message of
    "Unable to start:
    Cant run The sims 4 with the video card in the system please check that the video card meets the minimum specification" my gpu is the radeon r9 390 with 8gb of vram.
  • Gamingbross007Gamingbross007 Posts: 32 New Member
    and my cpu is an amd 8350 8core cpu clocked at 4 ghz
  • roccorocco Posts: 4 New Member
    i'm having this issue too, but i'm very confused about the information i'm given
    i'd think the system shouldn't have anything to do with it as i've clocked all my hours in on this same pc up till today
    but when i look at the links given i see these 3 video card options but i have none of those?
    it says my video driver is "ATI radeon HD 4250"

also turning off origin in game didn't help Q-Q

According to lists of cards to run this game, it's stating yours is integrated and did not meet requirements to play the game in the beginning. The game has added much more since then and may no longer be able to run the game because of adds ons.

Can you post your computer specs please. Windows Key + R Key will open your run box in the bottom right hand corner of your computer. In the run box type DxDiag. Hit ok, let it load. Use the save option and save a copy to your desktop. It will now be a text file. You can cut and past the whole text file here in several sections in several posts. It wont fit in one post. Thank you

ystem Information
    Time of this report: 4/2/2017, 19:51:25
    Machine name: OWNER-PC
    Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.160409-1048)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
    System Model: Inspiron 530s
    BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
    Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2200 @ 2.20GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
    Memory: 3060MB RAM
    Page File: 2600MB used, 3750MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    DxDiag Version: 7.00.6002.18107 32bit Unicode

DxDiag Notes
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

DirectX Debug Levels
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

Display Devices
    Card name: Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family
    Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
    Chip type: Intel(R) GMA 3100
    DAC type: Internal
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29C2&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02
    Display Memory: 286 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 0 MB
    Shared Memory: 286 MB
    Current Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
    Driver Name: igdumd64.dll
    Driver Version: 7.14.0010.1437 (English)
    DDI Version: 9Ex
    BGRA Supported: Yes
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 2/11/2008 20:48:34, 4800000 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: n/a
    WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
    Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-6A82-11CF-0576-0722A3C2CA35}
    Vendor ID: 0x8086
    Device ID: 0x29C2
    SubSys ID: 0x020D1028
    Revision ID: 0x0002
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C
    Deinterlace Caps: {AEDC1D5D-8546-440E-AAB2-B69FA725AF82}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_FieldAdaptive
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {AEDC1D5D-8546-440E-AAB2-B69FA725AF82}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_FieldAdaptive
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {AEDC1D5D-8546-440E-AAB2-B69FA725AF82}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_FieldAdaptive
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {AEDC1D5D-8546-440E-AAB2-B69FA725AF82}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_FieldAdaptive
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {AEDC1D5D-8546-440E-AAB2-B69FA725AF82}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_FieldAdaptive
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {AEDC1D5D-8546-440E-AAB2-B69FA725AF82}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_FieldAdaptive
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {AEDC1D5D-8546-440E-AAB2-B69FA725AF82}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_FieldAdaptive
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {AEDC1D5D-8546-440E-AAB2-B69FA725AF82}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_FieldAdaptive
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled

Sound Devices
    Description: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device)
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_1028020D&REV_1000
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: HdAudio.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.6002.18005 (English)
    Date and Size: 4/11/2009 01:39:51, 275456 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Microsoft
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Sound Capture Devices

DirectInput Devices
    Device Name: Mouse
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Device Name: USB Receiver
    Controller ID: 0x0
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

USB Devices
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x2935
    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
    | Service: usbhub

Gameport Devices

PS/2 Devices
    + HID Keyboard Device
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
    | Service: kbdhid
    |
    + Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
    | Service: TermDD
    |
    + HID-compliant mouse
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
    | Service: mouhid
    |
    + Terminal Server Mouse Driver
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
    | Upper Filters: mouclass

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 250.8 GB
    Total Space: 953.8 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: WDC WD10EZEX-00BN5A0 ATA Device

Drive: D:
    Model: Optiarc DVD+-RW AD-7200S ATA Device
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), , 0 bytes

System Devices
    Name: Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29C2&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&10
    Driver: n/a

Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29C1&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&08

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29C0&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&00

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293E&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&D8

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293C
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293C&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&D7

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293A
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293A&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&EF

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2939
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2939&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&D2

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2938
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2938&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&D1

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2937
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2937&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&D0

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2936
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2936&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&EA

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2935
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2935&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&E9

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2934
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2934&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&E8

Name: SM Bus Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2930&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&FB

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2926&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&FD

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2920&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&FA

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2916&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&F8

Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_92\3&2411E6FE&0&F0

Name: Intel(R) 82562V-2 10/100 Network Connection
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_10C0&SUBSYS_020D1028&REV_02\3&2411E6FE&0&C8

DirectShow Filters

DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,,
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,
    Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.19554
    WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3555.0308
    Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3555.0308
    WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3555.0308
    WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3555.0308
    WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3555.0308
    WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3555.0308
    WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3555.0308
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000
    MainConcept MPEG Demultiplexer,0x00800100,1,2,mc_demux_mp2_ds.ax,9.08.0011.0436
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6002.19554
    Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,11.00.6001.7000
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,11.00.6001.7110
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6002.18363
    DivX AAC Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,daac.ax,8.08.0000.41966
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6002.19594
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6002.19554
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.6001.18000
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6002.18363
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6002.19554
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6002.19554
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18000
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.19554
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6002.19554
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6002.19554
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6002.19594
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    DivX H.264 Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,DivXDecH264.ax,9.00.0002.0158
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,,6.06.6002.19554
    DivX Demux Filter,0x00600000,0,3,DirectShowDemuxFilter.dll,1.00.0003.0142
    File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,15.04.3555.0308
    DivX Decoder Filter,0x00800000,1,1,DivXDec.ax,7.03.0000.0048
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6002.19554
    DivX Demux Filter (Unrestricted Edition),0x00200000,0,3,DirectShowDemuxFilter.dll,1.00.0003.0142
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.00.6001.18000
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18000
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,,6.06.6002.19554
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6002.19554
    WST Pager,0x00800000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.6001.18000
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6002.18363
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.6002.19554
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.6002.19554
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6002.19594
    Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,11.00.6002.18005
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6002.19594
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18000
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6002.19554
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,,6.06.6002.19554
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    MainConcept Stream Parser,0x00400000,1,2,mc_demux_mp2_ds.ax,9.08.0011.0436
    Microsoft MPEG-1/DD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,11.00.6001.7000
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18000
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.00.6002.19554
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6002.19594
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,,6.06.6002.19554

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6002.19554

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6002.19554
    Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
    DivX 6.9.2 Codec (2 Logical CPUs),0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
    Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
    Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
    Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
    VP60® Simple Profile ,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
    VP61® Advanced Profile,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000
    DivX 6.9.2 YV12 Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    Messenger Audio Codec,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.19554
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.19554

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,,6.06.6002.19554
    Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.19554

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    HD Audio Speaker,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6002.19554

BDA Network Providers:
    Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6002.19594
    Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6002.19594
    Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6002.19594
    Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6002.19594
    Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.6002.19594

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6002.19594
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6002.19594

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6002.19594
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6002.19594
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6002.19594

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Audio Renderers:
    Speakers (High Definition Audio,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.19554
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,,6.06.6002.19554
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.19554
    DirectSound: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.19554

Hello @kere

Hello

Help me please
    i'm having this issue too, but i'm very confused about the information i'm given
    i'd think the system shouldn't have anything to do with it as i've clocked all my hours in on this same pc up till today
    but when i look at the links given i see these 3 video card options but i have none of those?
    it says my video driver is "ATI radeon HD 4250"

also turning off origin in game didn't help Q-Q

According to lists of cards to run this game, it's stating yours is integrated and did not meet requirements to play the game in the beginning. The game has added much more since then and may no longer be able to run the game because of adds ons.

Can you post your computer specs please. Windows Key + R Key will open your run box in the bottom right hand corner of your computer. In the run box type DxDiag. Hit ok, let it load. Use the save option and save a copy to your desktop. It will now be a text file. You can cut and past the whole text file here in several sections in several posts. It wont fit in one post. Thank you

Help me please...

ystem Information
    Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.160409-1048)

DxDiag Notes

DirectX Debug Levels

Display Devices
    Deinterlace Caps: {AEDC1D5D-8546-440E-AAB2-B69FA725AF82}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_FieldAdaptive
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {AEDC1D5D-8546-440E-AAB2-B69FA725AF82}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_FieldAdaptive
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {AEDC1D5D-8546-440E-AAB2-B69FA725AF82}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_FieldAdaptive
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {AEDC1D5D-8546-440E-AAB2-B69FA725AF82}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_FieldAdaptive
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {AEDC1D5D-8546-440E-AAB2-B69FA725AF82}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_FieldAdaptive
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {AEDC1D5D-8546-440E-AAB2-B69FA725AF82}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_FieldAdaptive
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {AEDC1D5D-8546-440E-AAB2-B69FA725AF82}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_FieldAdaptive
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {AEDC1D5D-8546-440E-AAB2-B69FA725AF82}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_FieldAdaptive
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

Sound Devices
    Other Files:

Sound Capture Devices

DirectInput Devices

USB Devices
    + USB Root Hub

Gameport Devices

PS/2 Devices
    + HID Keyboard Device
    |
    |
    + HID-compliant mouse
    |

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), , 0 bytes

System Devices

DirectShow Filters

DirectShow Filters:
    DivX Demux Filter (Unrestricted Edition),0x00200000,0,3,DirectShowDemuxFilter.dll,1.00.0003.0142
    Microsoft MPEG-1/DD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,11.00.6001.7000
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6002.19594

Video Compressors:

Audio Compressors:

Midi Renderers:

BDA Network Providers:

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6002.19594

BDA CP/CA Filters:

Audio Renderers:
    DirectSound: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.19554

carmcarm wrote: »

Display Devices
    Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics
    Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics (Core i3)
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0046&SUBSYS_1439103C&REV_02
    Display Memory: 1696 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 64 MB
    Shared Memory: 1632 MB
    Current Mode: 1600 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
    Monitor Model: unknown
    Monitor Id: SEC3354
    Native Mode: 1600 x 900(p) (59.997Hz)
    Output Type: Internal
    Driver Name: igdumd64.dll,igd10umd64.dll,igdumdx32,igd10umd32
    Driver File Version: 8.15.0010.2202 (English)
    Driver Version: 8.15.10.2202
    DDI Version: 10
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
    Driver Date/Size: 8/25/2010 20:36:02, 6547968 bytes

Two things: Your card does not meet the game's minimum requirements. The game requires a card with at least 128 MB of dedicated memory. You also desperately need a graphics driver update - looks like yours are the factory-shipped drivers still.

help me please ystem Information

DxDiag Notes

DirectX Debug Levels

Display Devices

Sound Devices
    Other Files:

Sound Capture Devices

DirectInput Devices

USB Devices
    + USB Root Hub

Gameport Devices

PS/2 Devices
    + HID Keyboard Device
    |
    |
    + HID-compliant mouse
    |

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

System Devices

DirectShow Filters

DirectShow Filters:

Video Compressors:

Audio Compressors:

Midi Renderers:

BDA Network Providers:

BDA CP/CA Filters:

Audio Renderers:

edited April 2017
    Hello @rocco
    You may be having computer issues, because your computer system is using Windows Vista, and also the processor may not meet the recommended requirements to run the game. Also the recommended ram is 4gb , and your computer ram is under this.
    I will ask @phoebebebe13 and @chesterbigbird to look at your dxdiag and help you.
    I am so very sorry, but I don't think that your computer meets the requirements to run the game :(
    Hi my game wont load I've tried to disable origin in game and I've updated drivers and i have origin beta but the message of
    "Unable to start:
    Cant run The sims 4 with the video card in the system please check that the video card meets the minimum specification" my gpu is the radeon r9 390 with 8gb of vram.

Hello @Gamingbross007
    When @phoebebebe13 or @chesterbigbird come onto the forums, they will advise you about your graphics card.
  • chesterbigbirdchesterbigbird Posts: 8,581 Member
    @rocco
    Your pc does not meet the requirements to play and you do not have a graphics card so your pc is not supported.
    Your only option is to save for a new pc, upgrading what you have would be impossible and not worth it.

i7 6700K
    16GB hyper X fury
    MSI GTX 1080
    MSI gaming M5 mobo
    Evga 750 supernova
    Corsair hydro h110i GT
    Corsair obsidian 750D
    500GB SSD
    6TB Seagate Barracuda Pro
    LG 34" ultra wide

• chesterbigbirdchesterbigbird Posts: 8,581 Member
    @Gamingbross007
    Completely uninstall origin then run ccleaner
    https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download
    Run the cleaner and the registry part of the cleaner.
    Then reinstall origin.
    Also reset the game
    http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/resetting-the-game-to-factory-settings-without-reinstalling/
    Also please make sure windows is up too date and any antivirus software is disabled while installing origin and trying to run the game.
    i7 6700K
    16GB hyper X fury
    MSI GTX 1080
    MSI gaming M5 mobo
    Evga 750 supernova
    Corsair hydro h110i GT
    Corsair obsidian 750D
    500GB SSD
    6TB Seagate Barracuda Pro
    LG 34" ultra wide

• unlimited0sunlimited0s Posts: 11 New Member
    I've been playing the game on the same laptop for years, but today after cleaning out some cc it gave me the error. I've tried multiple of the solutions given, but none seem to work..
    My specs:
    System Information
    Time of this report: 4/7/2017, 16:38:13
    Machine name: DESKTOP-G82UV3M
    Machine Id: {AE6EDD90-00FC-4905-A217-3F70940A3277}
    Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393) (14393.rs1_release_inmarket.170303-1614)
    System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
    System Model: HP ProBook 450 G2
    BIOS: Default System BIOS
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5010U CPU @ 2.10GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.1GHz
    Memory: 4096MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 3988MB RAM
    Page File: 4938MB used, 3400MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: DirectX 12
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    Miracast: Available, with HDCP
    Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
    DxDiag Version: 10.00.14393.0000 64bit Unicode

DxDiag Notes

DirectX Debug Levels

Display Devices
    Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500
    Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
    Device Type: Full Device
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1616&SUBSYS_2248103C&REV_09
    Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER]
    Device Problem Code: No Problem
    Driver Problem Code: Unknown
    Display Memory: 2121 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 128 MB
    Shared Memory: 1993 MB
    Current Mode: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
    Monitor Model: unknown
    Monitor Id: LGD0465
    Native Mode: 1366 x 768(p) (60.005Hz)
    Output Type: Internal
    Driver Name: igdumdim64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igd12umd64.dll
    Driver File Version: 10.18.0015.4268 (English)
    Driver Version: 10.18.15.4268
    DDI Version: 12
    Feature Levels: 11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1
    Driver Model: WDDM 2.0
    Graphics Preemption: Triangle
    Compute Preemption: Thread group
    Miracast: Supported
    Hybrid Graphics GPU: Integrated
    Power P-states: Not Supported
    Driver Date/Size: 05/08/2015 02:00:00, 37341416 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown
    Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-5556-11CF-2063-4702B4C2C735}
    Device ID: 0x1616
    SubSys ID: 0x2248103C
    Revision ID: 0x0009
    Driver Strong Name: oem10.inf:5f63e53468b7076c:iBDWM_w10:10.18.15.4268:pci\ven_8086&dev_1616&subsys_2248103c
    Rank Of Driver: 00D10001
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_C
    DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeWMV9_IDCT DXVA2_ModeVC1_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Multiview_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main10
    Deinterlace Caps: {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering
    D3D9 Overlay: Supported
    DXVA-HD: Supported
    MPO Caps: Not Supported
    MPO Stretch: Not Supported
    MPO Media Hints: Not Supported
    MPO Formats: Not Supported

Sound Devices
    Description: Speakers/Headphones (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0282&SUBSYS_103C2248&REV_1000
    Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7561 (English)
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    Date and Size: 16/07/2015 00:00:00, 4567808 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

Sound Capture Devices
    Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7561 (English)
    Date and Size: 8/19/2015 21:32:58, 4567808 bytes
    Cap Flags: 0x1
    Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

Video Capture Devices
    Number of Devices: 1
    FriendlyName: HP HD Webcam
    SymbolicLink: \\?\usb#vid_05c8&pid_0374&mi_00#6&2050ee5&0&0000#{e5323777-f976-4f5b-9b55-b94699c46e44}\global
    Manufacturer: SunplusIT
    HardwareID: USB\VID_05C8&PID_0374&REV_0101&MI_00,USB\VID_05C8&PID_0374&MI_00
    DriverDesc: HP HD Webcam
    DriverProvider: SunplusIT
    DriverVersion: 3.5.8.14
    DriverDateEnglish: 2/21/2017 00:00:00
    DriverDateLocalized: 21/02/2017 00:00:00
    Service: SPUVCbv
    Class: Image
    DevNodeStatus: 180200A[DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER]
    ContainerId: {00000000-0000-0000-FFFF-FFFFFFFFFFFF}
    ProblemCode: No Problem
    BusReportedDeviceDesc: HP HD Webcam
    Parent: USB\VID_05C8&PID_0374\5&1627a89&0&7
    DriverProblemDesc: n/a
    UpperFilters: n/a
    LowerFilters: n/a
    Stack: \Driver\ksthunk,\Driver\SPUVCbv,\Driver\ACPI,\Driver\usbccgp
    ContainerCategory: Imaging.Webcam

DirectInput Devices

Device Name: HP Wireless Button Driver
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x0001, 0x0001

USB Devices
    + USB Root Hub (xHCI)
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x9CB1
    | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30
    | Service: USBHUB3
    | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 7/16/2016 13:41:55, 535904 bytes
    |
    +-+ USB Input Device
    | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x17EF, 0x602E
    | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002
    | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01
    | | Service: HidUsb
    | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 8/6/2016 05:47:49, 38400 bytes
    | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 10/15/2016 05:55:50, 156672 bytes
    | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 8/6/2016 05:46:37, 40960 bytes
    | |
    | +-+ HID-compliant mouse
    | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x17EF, 0x602E
    | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE
    | | | Service: mouhid
    | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:54, 32256 bytes
    | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:54, 59232 bytes

Gameport Devices

PS/2 Devices
    + Standard PS/2 Keyboard
    | Matching Device ID: *PNP0303
    | Service: i8042prt
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:54, 114176 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:54, 62304 bytes
    |
    + Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad
    | Matching Device ID: acpi\syn301e
    | Upper Filters: SynTP
    | Service: i8042prt
    | Driver: SynTP.sys, 8/22/2016 16:00:30, 640120 bytes
    | Driver: Smb_driver_Intel_Aux.sys, 8/22/2016 16:00:14, 51320 bytes
    | Driver: Smb_driver_AMDASF_Aux.sys, 8/22/2016 16:00:14, 50808 bytes
    | Driver: SynRMIHID_Aux.sys, 8/22/2016 16:00:26, 66168 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPAPI.dll, 8/22/2016 16:00:30, 277624 bytes
    | Driver: SynCOM.dll, 8/22/2016 16:00:16, 778872 bytes
    | Driver: pca-manta.bin, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 231456 bytes
    | Driver: calibration.bin, 11/6/2015 22:40:04, 92 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPRes.dll, 8/22/2016 16:01:10, 19212920 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPCpl.dll, 8/22/2016 15:57:30, 3945080 bytes
    | Driver: SynCntxt.rtf, 8/22/2016 13:16:16, 12658407 bytes
    | Driver: SynZMetr.exe, 8/22/2016 16:01:12, 1896568 bytes
    | Driver: SynMood.exe, 8/22/2016 16:00:26, 1920120 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPEnh.exe, 8/22/2016 16:00:38, 3965560 bytes
    | Driver: Tutorial.exe, 8/22/2016 16:01:14, 1907832 bytes
    | Driver: InstNT.exe, 8/22/2016 16:00:08, 327800 bytes
    | Driver: SynISDLL.dll, 8/22/2016 16:00:22, 356984 bytes
    | Driver: SynUnst.ini, 8/22/2016 13:16:30, 1867527 bytes
    | Driver: SynRemoveUserSettings.dat, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 1315 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPHelper.exe, 8/22/2016 15:57:34, 218744 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPEnhService.exe, 8/22/2016 15:57:30, 255608 bytes
    | Driver: StaticImg.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 968 bytes
    | Driver: StaticImg.png, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 107143 bytes
    | Driver: SynSysDetect.js, 8/22/2016 13:16:24, 1589 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerScrolling.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 650659 bytes
    | Driver: Syn3FingerFlick.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 774019 bytes
    | Driver: Syn4FingerFlick.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 795115 bytes
    | Driver: Syn4FFlickVNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 717383 bytes
    | Driver: SynSmartSense.wmv, 8/22/2016 13:16:24, 345343 bytes
    | Driver: SynSmartSenseNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 13:16:24, 340930 bytes
    | Driver: Syn4FingerFlickUpDown.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 1264895 bytes
    | Driver: Syn4FingerFlickUpDownNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 1222781 bytes
    | Driver: Syn4FingerFlickLeftRight.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 1201694 bytes
    | Driver: Syn4FingerFlickLeftRightNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 938952 bytes
    | Driver: Syn3FingerPress.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 149361 bytes
    | Driver: SynEdgeMotion.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:14, 790425 bytes
    | Driver: SynLinearScrolling.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:16, 486299 bytes
    | Driver: SynMomentum.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:16, 231541 bytes
    | Driver: SynMomentumScrolling.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:16, 1513885 bytes
    | Driver: SynPinchZoom.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:18, 361085 bytes
    | Driver: SynBlackScreen.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 14729 bytes
    | Driver: SynPivotRotate.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:18, 609629 bytes
    | Driver: SynTwistRotate.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:22, 535667 bytes
    | Driver: SynCoverGesture.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:14, 633185 bytes
    | Driver: SynChiralRotate.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 321969 bytes
    | Driver: SynChiralScrolling.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 1776645 bytes
    | Driver: SynCoastingScrolling.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:14, 880823 bytes
    | Driver: SynPointing.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 89721 bytes
    | Driver: SynPalmCheck.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:18, 278039 bytes
    | Driver: SynSensitivity.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 183903 bytes
    | Driver: SynWindowConstrained.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:24, 250401 bytes
    | Driver: SynSlowMotion.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 255951 bytes
    | Driver: SynConstrainedMotion.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:14, 1174655 bytes
    | Driver: SynTapping.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 67389 bytes
    | Driver: SynButtons.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 190451 bytes
    | Driver: SynTouchStykSelect.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 84183 bytes
    | Driver: SynTouchStykButton.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 95259 bytes
    | Driver: SynTouchStykSensitivity.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 183909 bytes
    | Driver: SynEdgeMotionDragging.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:14, 174015 bytes
    | Driver: SynEdgeMotionFixedSpeed.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:14, 174015 bytes
    | Driver: SynEdgeMotionPointing.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:14, 157579 bytes
    | Driver: SynEdgeMotionPressure.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:16, 67539 bytes
    | Driver: SynNoButtons.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:18, 28715 bytes
    | Driver: SynTapZones.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 215105 bytes
    | Driver: SynLinearHScrolling.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:16, 527389 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerHScrolling.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 626005 bytes
    | Driver: SynTapHoldToDrag.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 62001 bytes
    | Driver: SynTapLockingDrag.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 95259 bytes
    | Driver: Syn1FingerClickNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 141143 bytes
    | Driver: Syn1FingerClickDrag.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 338125 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerClickDrag.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 471371 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerFlickNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 675403 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerFlickLR.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 502795 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerHScrollingNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 617787 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerScrollingNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 634223 bytes
    | Driver: Syn3FingerFlickNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 749365 bytes
    | Driver: Syn3FingerPressNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 141143 bytes
    | Driver: Syn4FingerFlickNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 1243838 bytes
    | Driver: SynButtonsNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 182233 bytes
    | Driver: SynChiralRotateNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 313751 bytes
    | Driver: SynChiralScrollingNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 1760209 bytes
    | Driver: SynCoastingScrollingNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:14, 872605 bytes
    | Driver: SynCoverGestureNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:14, 633185 bytes
    | Driver: SynEdgeMotionDraggingNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:14, 165797 bytes
    | Driver: SynEdgeMotionFixedSpeedNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:14, 165797 bytes
    | Driver: SynEdgeMotionPointingNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:16, 149361 bytes
    | Driver: SynEdgeMotionPressureNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:16, 62003 bytes
    | Driver: SynLinearHScrollingNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:16, 519171 bytes
    | Driver: SynMomentumScrollingNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:18, 1482533 bytes
    | Driver: SynPinchZoomNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:18, 350007 bytes
    | Driver: SynPivotRotateNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:18, 535667 bytes
    | Driver: SynTapHoldToDragNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 56465 bytes
    | Driver: SynTapLockingDragNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 100797 bytes
    | Driver: SynTwistRotateNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:24, 527449 bytes
    | Driver: SynPointingNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 84183 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerMomentumVHScrolling.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 895723 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerMomentumVHScrollingNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 862177 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerMomentumVScrolling_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 597933 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerMomentumVScrollingNB_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 586882 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerMomentumHScrolling_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 575831 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerMomentumHScrollingNB_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 564780 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerVHCoasting.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 1794763 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerVHCoastingNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 3445345 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerVCoasting_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 919145 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerHCoasting_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 1003421 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerVCoastingNB_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 933191 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerHCoastingNB_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 847921 bytes
    | Driver: SynMomentumVHScrolling.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:18, 1408837 bytes
    | Driver: SynMomentumVHScrollingNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:18, 1389179 bytes
    | Driver: SynVHCoasting.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:24, 1955445 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerHScrolling_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 432126 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerHScrollingNB_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 421117 bytes
    | Driver: SynChiralScrolling_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:14, 819031 bytes
    | Driver: SynChiralScrollingNB_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 741716 bytes
    | Driver: SynLinearHScrolling_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:16, 376913 bytes
    | Driver: SynLinearHScrollingNB_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:16, 354811 bytes
    | Driver: SynLinearScrolling_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:16, 354811 bytes
    | Driver: SynLinearScrollingNB_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:16, 332709 bytes
    | Driver: SynPivotRotate_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 498534 bytes
    | Driver: SynPivotRotateNB_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 365880 bytes
    | Driver: SynTwistRotate_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:24, 421135 bytes
    | Driver: SynTwistRotateNB_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:24, 410084 bytes
    | Driver: SynEdgePulls.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:16, 1247447 bytes
    | Driver: Syn4FingerFlick_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 598023 bytes
    | Driver: Syn4FingerFlickNB_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 564870 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerScrolling.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 3216 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerFlick.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 3212 bytes
    | Driver: Syn3FingerFlick.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 3212 bytes
    | Driver: Syn4FingerFlick.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 3212 bytes
    | Driver: Syn4FingerFlickUpDown.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 3218 bytes
    | Driver: Syn4FingerFlickLeftRight.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 3221 bytes
    | Driver: Syn3FingerPress.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 3212 bytes
    | Driver: SynEdgeMotion.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:14, 3210 bytes
    | Driver: SynMomentum.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:16, 3208 bytes
    | Driver: SynPinchZoom.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:18, 3209 bytes
    | Driver: SynRotating.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 3208 bytes
    | Driver: SynTwistRotate.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:22, 3211 bytes
    | Driver: SynCoverGesture.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:14, 3212 bytes
    | Driver: SynAccessibility.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 3221 bytes
    | Driver: SynSmartSense.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 3210 bytes
    | Driver: SynButtons.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 3207 bytes
    | Driver: SynClicking.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:14, 3208 bytes
    | Driver: SynMultiFingerGestures.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:18, 3219 bytes
    | Driver: SynPalmCheck.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:18, 3209 bytes
    | Driver: SynPointing.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 3208 bytes
    | Driver: SynScrolling.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 3209 bytes
    | Driver: SynSensitivity.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 3211 bytes
    | Driver: SynTapping.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 3207 bytes
    | Driver: SynTouchStykButton.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 3215 bytes
    | Driver: SynTouchStykSelect.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 3215 bytes
    | Driver: SynTouchStykSensitivity.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 3220 bytes
    | Driver: SynScrollingVertical.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 3217 bytes
    | Driver: SynScrollingHorizontal.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 3219 bytes
    | Driver: SynScrollingChiral.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 3215 bytes
    | Driver: SynLockingDrags.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:16, 3212 bytes
    | Driver: SynEdgePulls.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:16, 3162 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerScrolling_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 398973 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerScrollingNB_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 387964 bytes
    | Driver: SynTappingNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 67389 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerRightClickNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 190451 bytes
    | Driver: SynVHCoastingNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:24, 1979037 bytes
    | Driver: SynEdgePullsNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:16, 1184745 bytes
    | Driver: SynPalmCheckNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:18, 266961 bytes
    | Driver: SynLinearScrollingNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:16, 478081 bytes
    | Driver: SynSensitivityNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 172829 bytes
    | Driver: SynMomentumNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:16, 223323 bytes
    | Driver: SynTapZonesNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 206887 bytes
    | Driver: SynTapZonesNB_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 155875 bytes
    | Driver: SynEdgeMotionNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:14, 782207 bytes
    | Driver: SynSlowMotionNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 239337 bytes
    | Driver: SynConstrainedMotionNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:14, 1122071 bytes
    | Driver: SynWindowConstrainedNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:24, 239325 bytes
    | Driver: Syn3FHSlide.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 243720 bytes
    | Driver: Syn3FHSlideNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 202757 bytes
    | Driver: Syn3FTapActionCenter.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 108227 bytes
    | Driver: Syn3FTapActionCenterNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 105076 bytes
    | Driver: Syn3FTapCortana.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 111378 bytes
    | Driver: Syn3FTapCortanaNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 108227 bytes
    | Driver: Syn4FTapActionCenter.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 111378 bytes
    | Driver: Syn4FTapActionCenterNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 108227 bytes
    | Driver: Syn4FTapCortana.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 114529 bytes
    | Driver: Syn4FTapCortanaNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 111378 bytes
    | Driver: Syn3FClickActionCenterNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 139737 bytes
    | Driver: Syn3FClickCortanaNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 149190 bytes
    | Driver: Syn4FClickActionCenterNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 158643 bytes
    | Driver: Syn4FClickCortanaNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:12, 164945 bytes
    | Driver: Syn3FVSlide.wmv, 8/22/2016 13:16:12, 395018 bytes
    | Driver: Syn3FVSlideNB.wmv, 8/22/2016 13:16:12, 363508 bytes
    | Driver: dpinst.exe, 8/22/2016 16:00:02, 1065592 bytes
    | Driver: SynSmbDrv.ini, 8/22/2016 13:16:24, 6089 bytes
    | Driver: SynRMIHID.ini, 8/22/2016 13:16:22, 3070 bytes
    | Driver: hidemi.ini, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 2667 bytes
    | Driver: mchpemi.ini, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 1994 bytes
    | Driver: SynHidMini.ini, 8/22/2016 13:16:20, 5873 bytes
    | Driver: ButtonClick.wav, 11/6/2015 22:40:04, 484 bytes
    | Driver: ButtonRelease.wav, 11/6/2015 22:40:04, 356 bytes
    | Driver: ForcePad Settings.lnk, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 2274 bytes
    | Driver: ForcePad Tutorial.lnk, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 3199 bytes
    | Driver: SynFPT.exe, 8/22/2016 16:00:22, 140920 bytes
    | Driver: SynFPApp.exe, 8/22/2016 16:00:20, 124024 bytes
    | Driver: SynFPAppNet35.exe, 8/22/2016 16:00:20, 112248 bytes
    | Driver: WPFSynPage.dll, 8/22/2016 16:01:20, 7413368 bytes
    | Driver: WPFSynPageNet35.dll, 8/22/2016 16:01:24, 7409272 bytes
    | Driver: msvcp120.dll, 8/22/2016 16:00:08, 464504 bytes
    | Driver: msvcr120.dll, 8/22/2016 16:00:12, 979632 bytes
    | Driver: SynForcepadApp.rtf, 8/22/2016 13:16:20, 44770 bytes
    | Driver: SynLogo.png, 11/6/2015 22:40:16, 7343 bytes
    | Driver: Syn1FCornerClickForce.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 50321 bytes
    | Driver: SynCornerClickForce.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:14, 56541 bytes
    | Driver: SynPinchFingerForce.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:18, 178299 bytes
    | Driver: SynPinchThumbForce.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:18, 194943 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FVScrollForce.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 361131 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FHScrollForce.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 289059 bytes
    | Driver: Syn1FVScrollForce.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 350055 bytes
    | Driver: Syn1FHScrollForce.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 383205 bytes
    | Driver: Syn1FDragForce.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 170529 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FClickForce.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 73155 bytes
    | Driver: Syn1FHScrollForce_Win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 377667 bytes
    | Driver: Syn1FVScrollForce_Win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 350055 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FHScrollForce_Win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 377745 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FVScrollForce_Win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 366669 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FDragForce.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 205044 bytes
    | Driver: Syn1FThumbDrag.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:08, 461252 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FVScrollNForce.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 332983 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FVScrollNForce_win8.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 321869 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FPinchForce.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 280581 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FPinchZoom.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 372715 bytes
    | Driver: Syn2FingerScrollRevNB.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:10, 342513 bytes
    | Driver: SynTapAgainHoldToDrag.wmv, 11/6/2015 22:40:20, 169419 bytes
    | Driver: StaticImgNB.PNG, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 81676 bytes
    | Driver: StaticImgNB.html, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 970 bytes
    | Driver: animated-overlay.gif, 11/6/2015 22:40:04, 1738 bytes
    | Driver: clicking.m4v, 11/6/2015 22:40:04, 58642 bytes
    | Driver: dragging.m4v, 11/6/2015 22:40:04, 172102 bytes
    | Driver: img_clicking.png, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 14699 bytes
    | Driver: img_controlpanel.png, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 88125 bytes
    | Driver: img_controlpanel_scroll.png, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 71821 bytes
    | Driver: img_dragging.png, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 15559 bytes
    | Driver: img_logo.png, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 5269 bytes
    | Driver: img_scrolling.png, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 17079 bytes
    | Driver: img_touchpad.png, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 24785 bytes
    | Driver: img_video.png, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 1848 bytes
    | Driver: img_volume.png, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 77067 bytes
    | Driver: jquery-1.10.2.min.js, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 93113 bytes
    | Driver: jquery-ui-1.10.3.min.css, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 26923 bytes
    | Driver: jquery-ui-1.10.3.min.js, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 228144 bytes
    | Driver: scrolling.m4v, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 238525 bytes
    | Driver: style.css, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 828 bytes
    | Driver: ui-bg_diagonals-thick_75_f3d8d8_40x40.png, 11/6/2015 22:40:24, 413 bytes
    | Driver: ui-bg_dots-small_65_a6a6a6_2x2.png, 11/6/2015 22:40:24, 207 bytes
    | Driver: ui-bg_flat_0_333333_40x100.png, 11/6/2015 22:40:24, 220 bytes
    | Driver: ui-bg_flat_65_ffffff_40x100.png, 11/6/2015 22:40:24, 208 bytes
    | Driver: ui-bg_flat_75_ffffff_40x100.png, 11/6/2015 22:40:24, 208 bytes
    | Driver: ui-bg_glass_55_fbf8ee_1x400.png, 11/6/2015 22:40:24, 340 bytes
    | Driver: ui-bg_highlight-hard_100_eeeeee_1x100.png, 11/6/2015 22:40:24, 252 bytes
    | Driver: ui-bg_highlight-hard_100_f6f6f6_1x100.png, 11/6/2015 22:40:24, 251 bytes
    | Driver: ui-bg_highlight-soft_15_cc0000_1x100.png, 11/6/2015 22:40:24, 322 bytes
    | Driver: ui-icons_004276_256x240.png, 11/6/2015 22:40:24, 4549 bytes
    | Driver: ui-icons_cc0000_256x240.png, 11/6/2015 22:40:24, 4549 bytes
    | Driver: ui-icons_ffffff_256x240.png, 11/6/2015 22:40:24, 6299 bytes
    | Driver: icon_web.ico, 11/6/2015 22:40:06, 1406 bytes
    | Driver: SynCom.dll, 8/22/2016 16:00:18, 429176 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:54, 59232 bytes
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/16/2016 13:41:54, 114176 bytes
    | Driver: SynTPCo35-02.dll, 8/22/2016 16:00:30, 290424 bytes
    | Driver: WdfCoInstaller01011.dll, 8/22/2016 16:01:16, 1804696 bytes

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    Free Space: 749.1 GB
    Total Space: 935.2 GB
    Model: ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB

Free Space: 1.7 GB
    Total Space: 15.6 GB

Drive: E:
    Free Space: 2.0 GB
    Total Space: 2.0 GB
    File System: FAT32

Drive: F:
    Model: hp DVDRW DU8A6SH
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:53, 173056 bytes

System Devices
    Name: Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_08B3&SUBSYS_00708086&REV_83\B46D83FFFF7761C200
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Netwbw02.sys, 17.16.0002.0001 (English), 9/16/2015 01:28:58, 3506464 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Netwfw02.dat, 4/18/2015 03:35:32, 3550572 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 9 Series Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9C83&SUBSYS_2248103C&REV_03\3&B1BFB68&0&FA
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\iaStorA.sys, 13.02.0000.1016 (English), 6/7/2014 04:20:34, 670056 bytes

Name: PCI Express Root Port
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9C96&SUBSYS_2248103C&REV_E3\3&B1BFB68&0&E3
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0594 (English), 12/14/2016 07:18:10, 335712 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9CC3&SUBSYS_2248103C&REV_03\3&B1BFB68&0&F8
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:53, 18784 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9CA0&SUBSYS_2248103C&REV_03\3&B1BFB68&0&D8
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:52, 83456 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:52, 97280 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:52, 366592 bytes

Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1616&SUBSYS_2248103C&REV_09\3&B1BFB68&0&10
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 6406920 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igd10iumd64.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:10, 13984936 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igd10idpp64.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:10, 307088 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igd11dxva64.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:12, 30953832 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igd12umd64.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:10, 5229928 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdumdim64.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:16, 37341416 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdail64.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:50, 189456 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxcmrt64.dll, 5.00.0000.1084 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:12, 184496 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfx11cmrt64.dll, 5.00.0000.1084 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:12, 183480 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxcmjit64.dll, 5.00.0000.1084 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 1584640 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdde64.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:10, 222232 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelCpHDCPSvc.exe, 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 607136 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdusc64.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:14, 6435376 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igc64.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:12, 13124632 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdmd64.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:10, 1908952 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igd10iumd32.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:10, 11491912 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igd10idpp32.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:10, 291960 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igd11dxva32.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:14, 30148456 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igd12umd32.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:10, 5199168 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdumdim32.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:14, 36411720 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdail32.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:50, 172544 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdde32.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:10, 181336 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igfxcmrt32.dll, 5.00.0000.1084 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:12, 162824 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igfx11cmrt32.dll, 5.00.0000.1084 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:12, 161800 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igfxcmjit32.dll, 5.00.0000.1084 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 1174032 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdusc32.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:12, 4945384 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igc32.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:12, 10730488 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdmd32.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:10, 1501192 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\iglhcp32.dll, 3.00.0001.0026 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:14, 205360 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\iglhsip32.dll, 9.00.0030.9000 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:14, 1815584 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\IntelCpHeciSvc.exe, 9.00.0031.9000 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 300448 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxs64.vp, 8/23/2015 11:26:28, 4682 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxo64.vp, 8/23/2015 11:26:28, 44025 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxc64.vp, 8/23/2015 11:26:28, 43494 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxg64.vp, 8/23/2015 11:26:28, 43256 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxo64_dev.vp, 8/23/2015 11:26:28, 42079 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxc64_dev.vp, 8/23/2015 11:26:28, 43816 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxg64_dev.vp, 8/23/2015 11:26:28, 43298 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxa64.vp, 8/23/2015 11:26:28, 1125 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxa64.cpa, 8/23/2015 11:26:28, 2813952 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhcp64.dll, 3.00.0001.0026 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:14, 242168 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhsip64.dll, 9.00.0030.9000 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:14, 1818248 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\cp_resources.bin, 8/23/2015 11:24:06, 511260 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\difx64.exe, 1.04.0003.0000 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:50, 163856 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDH.dll, 6.15.0010.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 742400 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDHLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 83448 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDHLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 91152 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDI.dll, 6.15.0010.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 370696 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDILib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 30720 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDILibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 30208 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxLHM.dll, 6.15.0010.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 2045456 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxLHMLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 24064 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxLHMLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 24056 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxSDK.exe, 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 1025448 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxSDKLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 100360 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxSDKLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 107536 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxEM.exe, 6.15.0010.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 345504 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxEMLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 29184 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxEMLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 27656 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\GfxUIEx.exe, 6.15.0010.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:50, 467864 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Gfxv4_0.exe, 8.15.0010.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:50, 944544 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Gfxv4_0.exe.config, 8/23/2015 11:24:16, 935 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Gfxv2_0.exe, 8.15.0010.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:50, 942488 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Gfxv2_0.exe.config, 8/23/2015 11:24:14, 895 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\GfxResources.dll, 8.15.0010.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:50, 5264384 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\MetroIntelGenericUIFramework.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:54, 643072 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxCUIServicePS.dll, 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 104960 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxCUIService.exe, 6.15.0010.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 370072 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxCPL.cpl, 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 273416 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxTray.exe, 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 414120 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDTCM.dll, 6.15.0010.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 260624 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxHK.exe, 6.15.0010.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 266664 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxOSP.dll, 6.15.0010.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 403464 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DPTopologyApp.exe, 8.15.0010.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:50, 231840 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DPTopologyApp.exe.config, 8/23/2015 11:24:10, 935 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DPTopologyAppv2_0.exe, 8.15.0010.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:50, 232856 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DPTopologyAppv2_0.exe.config, 8/23/2015 11:24:10, 895 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxext.exe, 6.15.0010.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 236456 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxexps.dll, 6.15.0010.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:12, 55248 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ColorImageEnhancement.wmv, 8/23/2015 11:23:38, 375173 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ImageStabilization.wmv, 8/23/2015 11:26:30, 403671 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\FilmModeDetection.wmv, 8/23/2015 11:24:12, 641530 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igfxexps32.dll, 6.15.0010.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 54272 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ig8icd64.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 13229064 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\ig8icd32.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:50, 10051072 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\llvm_release_license.txt, 8/23/2015 11:27:32, 1981 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\readme.txt, 8/23/2015 11:27:38, 9788 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\version.ini, 8/23/2015 11:27:40, 34 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\Intel_OpenCL_ICD32.dll, 2.00.0002.0000 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 105464 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\IntelOpenCL32.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 318968 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\task_executor32.dll, 5.02.0000.10049 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:54, 373256 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\OclCpuBackend32.dll, 5.02.0000.10049 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:56, 7126008 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\intelocl32.dll, 5.02.0000.10049 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:54, 1367544 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\cpu_device32.dll, 5.02.0000.10049 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:54, 522768 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8.rtl, 8/23/2015 11:27:28, 1223604 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8_img_cbk.o, 8/23/2015 11:27:28, 296664 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8_img_cbk.rtl, 8/23/2015 11:27:28, 389300 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9.rtl, 8/23/2015 11:27:24, 1157132 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9_img_cbk.o, 8/23/2015 11:27:24, 287436 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9_img_cbk.rtl, 8/23/2015 11:27:24, 389180 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9.rtl, 8/23/2015 11:27:30, 785172 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9_img_cbk.o, 8/23/2015 11:27:30, 249992 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9_img_cbk.rtl, 8/23/2015 11:27:30, 350952 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clang_compiler32.dll, 5.02.0000.10049 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:54, 242696 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_n8.dll, 3.04.0000.0000 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:56, 5024248 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_g9.dll, 3.04.0000.0000 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:56, 5361656 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_s9.dll, 3.04.0000.0000 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:56, 5238288 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbbmalloc.dll, 4.02.2014.0601 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:54, 208552 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbb.dll, 4.02.2014.0601 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:54, 360096 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbb_preview.dll, 4.02.2013.1002 (), 9/23/2015 21:25:54, 357528 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\common\clbltfnshared.rtl, 8/23/2015 11:27:30, 1026520 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Intel_OpenCL_ICD64.dll, 2.00.0002.0000 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 99848 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelOpenCL64.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 416768 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\task_executor64.dll, 5.02.0000.10049 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:54, 430072 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\OclCpuBackend64.dll, 5.02.0000.10049 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:54, 9627136 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\intelocl64.dll, 5.02.0000.10049 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:54, 1610760 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\cpu_device64.dll, 5.02.0000.10049 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:54, 669192 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnh8.rtl, 8/23/2015 11:27:26, 1226660 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnh8_img_cbk.o, 8/23/2015 11:27:26, 358288 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnh8_img_cbk.rtl, 8/23/2015 11:27:26, 402580 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfne9.rtl, 8/23/2015 11:27:24, 1159784 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfne9_img_cbk.o, 8/23/2015 11:27:24, 347104 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfne9_img_cbk.rtl, 8/23/2015 11:27:24, 402468 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnl9.rtl, 8/23/2015 11:27:26, 788292 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnl9_img_cbk.o, 8/23/2015 11:27:26, 294032 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnl9_img_cbk.rtl, 8/23/2015 11:27:26, 364424 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clang_compiler64.dll, 5.02.0000.10049 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:54, 269312 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\__ocl_svml_h8.dll, 3.04.0000.0000 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:56, 5235704 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\__ocl_svml_e9.dll, 3.04.0000.0000 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:54, 5746168 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\__ocl_svml_l9.dll, 3.04.0000.0000 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:56, 5628920 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\tbb\tbbmalloc.dll, 4.02.2014.0601 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:54, 250008 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\tbb\tbb.dll, 4.02.2014.0601 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:54, 439960 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\tbb\tbb_preview.dll, 4.02.2013.1002 (), 9/23/2015 21:25:54, 433832 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\IntelOpenCL32.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 318968 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdbcl32.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:50, 390664 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdrcl32.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 3892216 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\common_clang32.dll, 4.00.0000.0000 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 19863040 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdmcl32.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 3818512 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdfcl32.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:50, 989696 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelOpenCL64.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 416768 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdbcl64.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:50, 444416 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdrcl64.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 4462072 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\common_clang64.dll, 4.00.0000.0000 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 29103104 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdmcl64.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 5485072 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdfcl64.dll, 10.18.0015.4268 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:50, 1233424 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdclbif.bin, 8/23/2015 11:25:32, 6741482 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\libmfxhw32.dll, 6.15.0006.0025 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:14, 8900312 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfxplugin32_hw.dll, 1.15.0006.0025 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:54, 756400 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h264ve_32.dll, 6.15.0007.0007 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:20, 1347128 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_mjpgvd_32.dll, 6.15.0007.0007 (English), 9/23/2015 21:26:00, 1253032 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_vp8vd_32.dll, 6.15.0007.0007 (English), 9/23/2015 21:26:00, 1261720 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_vp9vd_32.dll, 6.15.0007.0007 (English), 9/23/2015 21:26:00, 1261720 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h265ve_32.dll, 6.15.0007.0007 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:20, 1356632 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\h265e_32.vp, 8/23/2015 11:24:16, 51301 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\he_32.vp, 8/23/2015 11:24:16, 50525 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\c_32.cpa, 8/23/2015 11:24:06, 846855 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\cpa_32.vp, 8/23/2015 11:24:06, 993 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\dev_32.vp, 8/23/2015 11:24:08, 21523 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mj_32.vp, 8/23/2015 11:27:24, 47093 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\libmfxhw64.dll, 6.15.0006.0025 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:14, 9801496 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfxplugin64_hw.dll, 1.15.0006.0025 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:54, 888496 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h264ve_64.dll, 6.15.0007.0007 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:14, 1653240 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_mjpgvd_64.dll, 6.15.0007.0007 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:54, 1535640 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_vp8vd_64.dll, 6.15.0007.0007 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:54, 1542824 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_vp9vd_64.dll, 6.15.0007.0007 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:54, 1542824 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h265ve_64.dll, 6.15.0007.0007 (English), 9/23/2015 21:27:16, 1663664 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\h265e_64.vp, 8/23/2015 11:24:16, 11069 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\he_64.vp, 8/23/2015 11:24:16, 10681 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\c_64.cpa, 8/23/2015 11:24:08, 1519616 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\cpa_64.vp, 8/23/2015 11:24:06, 993 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\dev_64.vp, 8/23/2015 11:24:10, 21523 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mj_64.vp, 8/23/2015 11:27:24, 10357 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiMCComp64.dll, 6.05.0044.0000 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 349200 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiUtils64.dll, 6.05.0039.0000 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 331280 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiLogServer64.dll, 6.05.0039.0000 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 162824 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiUMS64.exe, 6.05.0044.0000 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 538008 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxCoIn_v4268.dll, 1.03.0004.0000 (English), 9/23/2015 21:25:52, 224264 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DisplayAudiox64.cab, 8/23/2015 11:24:10, 804283 bytes

Name: Realtek PCIE CardReader
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5227&SUBSYS_2248103C&REV_01\00000001004CE00000
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RtsPer.sys, 10.00.10143.21278 (English), 8/27/2015 22:04:48, 772336 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\sda\SDRTCPRM.dll, 1.22.9600.0000 (English), 8/27/2015 22:04:46, 151792 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\RsCRIcon.dll, 1.10.0000.0000 (English), 8/27/2015 22:04:48, 9908976 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\RtCRX64.dll, 1.11.9600.0000 (Chinese (Simplified)), 8/27/2015 22:04:46, 102128 bytes

Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9CBA&SUBSYS_2248103C&REV_03\3&B1BFB68&0&B0
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TeeDriverW8x64.sys, 11.00.0000.1146 (English), 6/23/2015 13:56:52, 192312 bytes

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9CA6&SUBSYS_2248103C&REV_03\3&B1BFB68&0&E8
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:55, 96096 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:55, 455520 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:55, 501088 bytes

Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_2248103C&REV_10\01000000684CE00000
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rt640x64.sys, 10.03.0723.2015 (English), 2/17/2016 17:27:02, 896768 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\RtNicProp64.dll, 1.02.0000.0006 (English), 2/17/2016 17:27:02, 91240 bytes

Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft)
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9CB1&SUBSYS_2248103C&REV_03\3&B1BFB68&0&A0
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 13:41:55, 381792 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9C90&SUBSYS_2248103C&REV_E3\3&B1BFB68&0&E0
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0594 (English), 12/14/2016 07:18:10, 335712 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9C92&SUBSYS_2248103C&REV_E3\3&B1BFB68&0&E1

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1604&SUBSYS_2248103C&REV_09\3&B1BFB68&0&00

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9C94&SUBSYS_2248103C&REV_E3\3&B1BFB68&0&E2

DirectShow Filters

DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.14393.0000
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.14393.0000
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.14393.0000
    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.14393.0000
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0206
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0206
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0206
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0206
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.14393.0000
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.14393.0206
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.14393.0206
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.14393.0206
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0206
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0206
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953

Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.14393.0000
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.14393.0000
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953

Audio Capture Sources:
    Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000

PBDA CP Filters:
    PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.14393.0351
    PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.14393.0351
    PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.14393.0351

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
    Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    Mic in at front panel (black),0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    HP HD Webcam,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000

Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000

BDA Network Providers:
    Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000

Video Capture Sources:
    HP HD Webcam,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.14393.0000

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.14393.0000

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,10.00.14393.0351
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.14393.0351
    PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.14393.0351
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.14393.0351

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000

Audio Renderers:
    Speakers/Headphones (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953
    DirectSound: Speakers/Headphones (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0953

Preferred DirectShow Filters

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred]

<media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID>

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec
    MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec
    {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject

Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms]

<category>:
    <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version>

Video Decoders:
    Intel® Hardware M-JPEG Decoder MFT, {00C69F81-0524-48C0-A353-4DD9D54F9A6E}, 0x6, 7, mfx_mft_mjpgvd_64.dll, 6.15.0007.0007
    Intel® Hardware VP9 Decoder MFT, {0C69E30B-A112-4A86-B496-35120CD745D5}, 0x6, mfx_mft_vp9vd_64.dll, 6.15.0007.0007
    Intel® Hardware VP8 Decoder MFT, {6D856398-834E-4A89-8EE5-071BB3F58BE4}, 0x6, mfx_mft_vp8vd_64.dll, 6.15.0007.0007
    Intel® Hardware VP9 Sync Decoder MFT, {07AB4BD2-1979-4FCD-A697-DF9AD15B34FE}, 0x1, mfx_mft_vp9vd_64.dll, 6.15.0007.0007
    Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0953
    DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}, 0x1, hevcdecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0953
    Intel® Hardware VP8 Sync Decoder MFT, {451E3CB7-2622-4BA5-8E1D-44B3C41D0924}, 0x1, mfx_mft_vp8vd_64.dll, 6.15.0007.0007
    Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0953
    WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.14393.0953
    MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft WebM 🐸🐸🐸🐸 VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}, 0x1, MSVP9DEC.dll, 10.00.14393.0953
    Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Video Encoders:
    Intel® Quick Sync Video H.264 Encoder MFT, {4BE8D3C0-0515-4A37-AD55-E4BAE19AF471}, 0x4, 7, mfx_mft_h264ve_64.dll, 6.15.0007.0007
    Intel® Hardware H265 Encoder MFT, {BC10864D-2B34-408F-912A-102B1B867B6C}, 0x4, 7, mfx_mft_h265ve_64.dll, 6.15.0007.0007
    H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft 🐸🐸🐸🐸 VPX Encoder Transform, {AEB6C755-2546-4881-82CC-E15AE5EBFF3D}, 0x1, MSVPXENC.dll, 10.00.14393.0953
    H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    H265 Encoder MFT, {F2F84074-8BCA-40BD-9159-E880F673DD3B}, 0x1, mfh265enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Video Effects:
    Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.14393.0206
    Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Video Processor:
    Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.14393.0351
    Audio Decoders:
    Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.14393.0351
    MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.14393.0206
    A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0953
    GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0953
    WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.14393.0206
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000
    G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0953
    IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0953
    MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0953
    Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.14393.0479
    DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.14393.0479
    Audio Encoders:
    LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.14393.0479
    MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0953
    Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000
    MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0206
    Audio Effects:
    AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Multiplexers:
    Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.14393.0953
    Others:
    Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0953

Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT]

EnableEncoders = 1
    EnableDecoders = 1

Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers]
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

<file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

.3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler
    .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred
    .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 SBE Source ByteStreamHandler
    .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred
    .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

Media Foundation Scheme Handlers

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers]
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

<URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred
    http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler
    http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler
    http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpnd:, {2EEEED04-0908-4CDB-AF8F-AC5B768A34C9}, Drm Scheme Handler, Preferred
    https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred
    mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred
    ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred
    ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred
    ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred
    rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred