Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Unable to start: Can't run with the video card in this system.." Don't get why!

Comments

• phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    Hello phoebebebe13!
    Just like my name says, I'm very bad at these things!
    I did set sims 4 on my NVidia card, or at least I think so!
    I did everything the tutorial ( you send me ) asked me to do!
    And now I have this icon on the bottom right corner.

To answer your questions, it's called the " NVIDIA GeForce Experience " if I'm correct!

I'll try to update my video card!
    I'll let you know how that went!

Dont use Gforce experience to optimize your game. You may have issues. You should be using direct game settings for your game. Nvidia control panel is different. Im guessing you have windows 10? I have 8. My Nvidia control panel is under hidden icons. The triagle at the bottom right hand corner of your computer
    YEAH! I updated my driver and sims is working! thank you!
    Glad updating your video driver worked :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    Since im a new member and i can't post threads I got a problem with sims 4 with the fast forward time it gets stuck when i try to pause it it still carrys and and the game goes insame and it killls all my sims :/

Hello
    Try lowering your graphics settings and see if that helps.

Try resetting your sims 4 folder and see if that helps. To do that, move your sims 4 folder ( that is in Documents -Electronic Arts - then the sims 4 folder is there ) to the desktop. Then start the game, and a new sims 4 folder will be generated. Exit the game and then copy back the "options.ini" or " options " file and the "saves" , "screenshots" "tray" "custom music " and "mods" folders from the desktop sims 4 folder to the new sims 4 folder, replacing the new generated file/ folders with the old file/folders from the desktop sims 4 folder
  • CardonCardon Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi guys! Because I am a new member, and EA's customer support takes ages, I was wondering if you guys could help me! My new copy of The Sims 4 is not working, because of the issue that is in the post I'm commenting under. I have an i5-6500 and RX 480 with 16GB of ram and win10, with 100% updated drivers.

All and any help is greatly appreciated! :)
    Cardon wrote: ยป
    Hi guys! Because I am a new member, and EA's customer support takes ages, I was wondering if you guys could help me! My new copy of The Sims 4 is not working, because of the issue that is in the post I'm commenting under. I have an i5-6500 and RX 480 with 16GB of ram and win10, with 100% updated drivers.

@ChelleJo AMD Help Thanks
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member

Not sure how much I can help. @Cardon what exactly is it doing? Catching on load? Error on load? Do you have mods? You will need to limit your FPS with your 480 card, but that's simple in Sims 4 (once you get it going). Just make sure in the "Graphic Settings" to have v-sync Checked.

I think @rosemow might be better help on game not loading.
    p8L4V6v.png

Hello

Repairing the game may help. To do that, right click on the sims 4 picture in Origin and click repair.

Try switching to 32 bit mode and see if that helps. To do that ,
    Go to Game Library in Origin . Right click on The Sims 4 picture.
    Click on โ€œGame Propertiesโ€. Click on Advanced Launch options.
    Change the โ€œWhen launching this Gameโ€ setting to โ€œThe Sims 4 32-bitโ€

Try starting the game in windowed mode and see if that helps
    https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/playing-the-sims-4-in-windowed-mode

Try turning off origin in-game and see if that helps. To do that, go,to Game Library in Origin . Right click on The Sims 4 picture. Click on โ€œGame Propertiesโ€. Then untick the box that enables origin in-game

Hello

Repairing the game may help. To do that, right click on the sims 4 picture in Origin and click repair.

Try turning off origin in-game and see if that helps. To do that, go,to Game Library in Origin . Right click on The Sims 4 picture. Click on โ€œGame Propertiesโ€. Then untick the box that enables origin in-game

Thanks for the help, but all has already been tried. It simply will not launch. I have a DxDiag, but am not allowed to post links in the forums. IDK what to do

Hello

Thanks for the help, but all has already been tried. It simply will not launch. I have a DxDiag, but am not allowed to post links in the forums. IDK what to do

OMG. ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ. Thanks a lot. Windowed mode worked!! :DD

Hello

OMG. plum. Thanks a lot. Windowed mode worked!! :DD

I am glad that windowed mode worked :)
  • kerekere Posts: 14 New Member

i'm having this issue too, but i'm very confused about the information i'm given
    i'd think the system shouldn't have anything to do with it as i've clocked all my hours in on this same pc up till today
    but when i look at the links given i see these 3 video card options but i have none of those?
    it says my video driver is "ATI radeon HD 4250"

also turning off origin in game didn't help Q-Q
    kere wrote: ยป
    i'm having this issue too, but i'm very confused about the information i'm given
    i'd think the system shouldn't have anything to do with it as i've clocked all my hours in on this same pc up till today
    but when i look at the links given i see these 3 video card options but i have none of those?

Hello
    The "ATI radeon HD 4250" is an AMD card .
    Try going to the AMD website to update your drivers
    http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
    edited January 2017

According to lists of cards to run this game, it's stating yours is integrated and did not meet requirements to play the game in the beginning. The game has added much more since then and may no longer be able to run the game because of adds ons.

Can you post your computer specs please. Windows Key + R Key will open your run box in the bottom right hand corner of your computer. In the run box type DxDiag. Hit ok, let it load. Use the save option and save a copy to your desktop. It will now be a text file. You can cut and past the whole text file here in several sections in several posts. It wont fit in one post. Thank you

Hello
    http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

It's an old integrated card and may no longer be able to run the game
  • mobie06mobie06 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey. having problems with this as well. I was on it only a few days ago and have no idea what is wrong. Dont know what information you need to help but i have the dxdiag. I literally have no idea what any of this means.

Time of this report: 1/28/2017, 12:16:26
    Machine name: DESKTOP-TTQ7RB8
    Machine Id: {29D14E60-A100-4D3C-9A79-54ED0E143FB0}
    Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393) (14393.rs1_release.160805-1735)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    System Model: Q524UQ
    BIOS: Q524UQ.203
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
    Memory: 12288MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 12152MB RAM
    Page File: 5124MB used, 8883MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: DirectX 12
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: UnKnown
    Miracast: Available, with HDCP
    Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Supported
    DxDiag Version: 10.00.14393.0000 64bit Unicode

Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 520
    Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
    Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
    DAC type: Internal
    Device Type: Full Device
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1916&SUBSYS_12201043&REV_07
    Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER]
    Device Problem Code: No Problem
    Driver Problem Code: Unknown
    Display Memory: 6203 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 128 MB
    Shared Memory: 6075 MB
    Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
    Monitor Model: unknown
    Monitor Id: LGD046F
    Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.020Hz)
    Output Type: Internal
    Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b228b799720b403b\igdumdim64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b228b799720b403b\igd10iumd64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b228b799720b403b\igd10iumd64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\igdlh64.inf_amd64_b228b799720b403b\igd12umd64.dll
    Driver File Version: 21.20.0016.4550 (English)
    Driver Version: 21.20.16.4550
    DDI Version: 12
    Feature Levels: 12_1,12_0,11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1
    Driver Model: WDDM 2.1
    Graphics Preemption: Triangle
    Compute Preemption: Thread
    Miracast: Supported
    Hybrid Graphics GPU: Integrated
    Power P-states: Not Supported
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 11/10/2016 6:00:00 PM, 94208472 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown
    Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-5A56-11CF-3562-3032BCC2D835}
    Vendor ID: 0x8086
    Device ID: 0x1916
    SubSys ID: 0x12201043
    Revision ID: 0x0007
    Driver Strong Name: oem9.inf:5f63e534f36b7c6d:iSKLD_w10_DS:21.20.16.4550:pci\ven_8086&dev_1916
    Rank Of Driver: 00D12001

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 940MX
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce 940MX
    DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
    Device Type: Render-Only Device
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_179C&SUBSYS_115E1043&REV_A2
    Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER]
    Display Memory: 8072 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 1996 MB
    Shared Memory: 6075 MB
    Current Mode: Unknown
    Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll
    Driver File Version: 10.18.0013.5946 (English)
    Driver Version: 10.18.13.5946
    DDI Version: 11.3
    Feature Levels:
    Driver Model: WDDM 2.0
    Graphics Preemption: DMA
    Compute Preemption: DMA
    Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver
    Hybrid Graphics GPU: Discrete
    Power P-states: Not Supported
    Driver Date/Size: 2/14/2016 6:00:00 PM, 15838880 bytes
    Device Identifier: Unknown
    Vendor ID: 0x10DE
    Device ID: 0x179C
    SubSys ID: 0x115E1043
    Revision ID: 0x00A2
    Driver Strong Name: oem1.inf:0f066de3eb69b84f:Section060:10.18.13.5946:pci\ven_10de&dev_179c&subsys_115e1043
    Rank Of Driver: 00D10001
    Video Accel: Unknown
    DXVA2 Modes: Unknown
    Deinterlace Caps: n/a
    D3D9 Overlay: Unknown
    DXVA-HD: Unknown
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled
    MPO Caps: Not Supported
    MPO Stretch: Not Supported
    MPO Media Hints: Not Supported
    MPO Formats: Not Supported

Hello

that didn't help i downloaded it and it just said everything was installed already ;-;"

According to lists of cards to run this game, it's stating yours is integrated and did not meet requirements to play the game in the beginning. The game has added much more since then and may no longer be able to run the game because of adds ons.

Can you post your computer specs please. Windows Key + R Key will open your run box in the bottom right hand corner of your computer. In the run box type DxDiag. Hit ok, let it load. Use the save option and save a copy to your desktop. It will now be a text file. You can cut and past the whole text file here in several sections in several posts. It wont fit in one post. Thank you

okay i'll try and do this in sections.
    System Information
    Time of this report: 2/3/2017, 17:44:39
    Machine name: MAURICE
    Machine Id: {2F33FEAC-E97B-4D38-9C4D-50E297BE5C74}
    Operating System: Windows 10 Home 32-bit (10.0, Build 14393) (14393.rs1_release.161220-1747)
    Language: Dutch (Regional Setting: Dutch)
    System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
    System Model: System Product Name
    BIOS: BIOS Date: 08/11/11 10:05:38 Ver: 05.05
    Processor: n.v.t.
    Memory: 4096MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 2302MB RAM
    Page File: 3049MB used, 2113MB available
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    Miracast: Not Available
    Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
    DxDiag Version: 10.00.14393.0000 32bit Unicode

DxDiag Notes
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

DirectX Debug Levels
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

Display Devices
    Card name: ATI Radeon HD 4250
    Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
    Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x9715)
    DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9715&SUBSYS_843E1043&REV_00
    Display Memory: 1916 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 1020 MB
    Shared Memory: 896 MB
    Monitor Model: MD20435
    Monitor Id: MED36D7
    Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
    Output Type: HD15
    Driver Name: aticfx32.dll,aticfx32.dll
    Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1129 (English)
    Driver Version: 8.970.100.9001
    DDI Version: 10.1
    Feature Levels: 10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
    Miracast: Not Supported
    Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Applicable
    Power P-states: Not Applicable
    Driver Date/Size: 13-1-2015 01:00:00, 929736 bytes
    Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-D455-11CF-9A77-34A4BEC2C535}
    Vendor ID: 0x1002
    Device ID: 0x9715
    SubSys ID: 0x843E1043
    Revision ID: 0x0000
    Driver Strong Name: oem24.inf:cb0ae414d6a59e0d:ati2mtag_RS880:8.970.100.9001:pci\ven_1002&dev_9715
    Rank Of Driver: 00D72001
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C
    DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD
    Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported
    DXVA-HD: Not Supported

okay i'll try and do this in sections.
    System Information
    Time of this report: 2/3/2017, 17:44:39
    Machine name: MAURICE
    Machine Id: {2F33FEAC-E97B-4D38-9C4D-50E297BE5C74}
    Operating System: Windows 10 Home 32-bit (10.0, Build 14393) (14393.rs1_release.161220-1747)
    Language: Dutch (Regional Setting: Dutch)
    System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
    System Model: System Product Name
    BIOS: BIOS Date: 08/11/11 10:05:38 Ver: 05.05
    Processor: n.v.t.
    Memory: 4096MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 2302MB RAM
    Page File: 3049MB used, 2113MB available
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    Miracast: Not Available
    Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
    DxDiag Version: 10.00.14393.0000 32bit Unicode

DxDiag Notes
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

DirectX Debug Levels
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

Display Devices
    Card name: ATI Radeon HD 4250
    Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
    Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x9715)
    DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9715&SUBSYS_843E1043&REV_00
    Display Memory: 1916 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 1020 MB
    Shared Memory: 896 MB
    Monitor Model: MD20435
    Monitor Id: MED36D7
    Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
    Output Type: HD15
    Driver Name: aticfx32.dll,aticfx32.dll
    Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1129 (English)
    Driver Version: 8.970.100.9001
    DDI Version: 10.1
    Feature Levels: 10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
    Miracast: Not Supported
    Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Applicable
    Power P-states: Not Applicable
    Driver Date/Size: 13-1-2015 01:00:00, 929736 bytes
    Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-D455-11CF-9A77-34A4BEC2C535}
    Vendor ID: 0x1002
    Device ID: 0x9715
    SubSys ID: 0x843E1043
    Revision ID: 0x0000
    Driver Strong Name: oem24.inf:cb0ae414d6a59e0d:ati2mtag_RS880:8.970.100.9001:pci\ven_1002&dev_9715
    Rank Of Driver: 00D72001
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C
    DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD
    Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported
    DXVA-HD: Not Supported

Sound Devices
    Description: Luidsprekers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_1043841B&REV_1003
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: RTKVHDA.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7535 (English)
    Date and Size: 16-6-2015 00:00:00, 3529472 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Playback: No
    Default Voice Playback: No
    Other Files:

Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Playback: No
    Default Voice Playback: No
    Other Files:

Sound Capture Devices

Video Capture Devices
    Number of Devices: 0

DirectInput Devices
    Device Name: Muis
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Toetsenbord
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: Wacom Tablet
    Controller ID: 0x0
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x056A, 0x00DE

Device Name: USB Keyboard
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC326

Device Name: USB Keyboard
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC326

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

USB Devices
    + USB-hoofdhub (xHCI)
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B21, 0x1042
    | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30
    | Service: USBHUB3
    | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 7/16/2016 09:24:57, 430944 bytes
    |
    +-+ Samengesteld USB-apparaat
    | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC326
    | | Location: Port_#0003.Hub_#0008
    | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE
    | | Service: usbccgp
    | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 7/16/2016 09:24:57, 126816 bytes
    | |
    | +-+ USB-invoerapparaat
    | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC326
    | | | Location: 0002.0000.0000.003.000.000.000.000.000
    | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01
    | | | Service: HidUsb
    | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 9/25/2016 13:35:37, 26624 bytes
    | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 10/15/2016 04:55:04, 116224 bytes
    | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 9/25/2016 13:35:37, 31744 bytes
    | | |
    | | +-+ HID-toetsenbordapparaat
    | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC326
    | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD
    | | | | Service: kbdhid
    | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 9/15/2016 18:00:53, 28672 bytes
    | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/16/2016 09:24:57, 47456 bytes
    |
    + USB-hoofdhub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1002, 0x4397
    | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 7/16/2016 09:24:57, 370528 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 7/16/2016 09:24:57, 25952 bytes
    |
    +-+ Wacom Tablet
    | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x056A, 0x00DE
    | | Location: Port_#0004.Hub_#0006
    | | Matching Device ID: USB\VID_056A&PID_00DE
    | | Upper Filters: hidkmdf
    | | Service: WacHidRouter
    | | Driver: wachidrouter.sys, 8/6/2014 19:15:49, 85304 bytes
    | | Driver: hidkmdf.sys, 8/6/2014 19:15:49, 12088 bytes
    | | Driver: wdfcoinstaller01009.dll, 4/11/2012 23:34:23, 1461992 bytes
    | |
    | +-+ HID-Compliant Mouse
    | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x056A, 0x00DE
    | | | Matching Device ID: HID\VID_056A&PID_00DE&Col01
    | | | Upper Filters: wacomrouterfilter
    | | | Service: mouhid
    | | | Driver: wacomrouterfilter.sys, 8/6/2014 19:15:50, 13112 bytes
    | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/16/2016 09:24:57, 23040 bytes
    | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/16/2016 09:24:57, 44896 bytes
    | | | Driver: wdfcoinstaller01009.dll, 4/11/2012 23:34:23, 1461992 bytes

Gameport Devices

PS/2 Devices
    + Microsoft-muis (PS/2)
    | Matching Device ID: *PNP0F03
    | Service: i8042prt
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/16/2016 09:24:57, 44896 bytes
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/16/2016 09:24:57, 90624 bytes

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 5.7 GB
    Total Space: 32.8 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: WDC WD7502AAEX-00Y9A0 ATA Device

Drive: D:
    Free Space: 42.8 GB
    Total Space: 127.5 GB

Drive: E:
    Free Space: 194.5 GB
    Total Space: 522.0 GB

Drive: F:
    Free Space: 2.3 GB
    Total Space: 33.1 GB

Drive: H:
    Free Space: 522.4 GB
    Total Space: 953.9 GB
    Model: ST310005 28AS USB Device

Drive: G:
    Model: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SH-222AB ATA Device
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (Dutch), 7/16/2016 09:24:54, 130560 bytes

System Devices
    Name: PCI-standaard host-CPU-brug
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1202&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&C2
    Driver: n/a

Name: ASMedia USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 0.96 (Microsoft)
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1042&SUBSYS_84881043&REV_00\4&10CE6E64&0&0038
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.14393.0000 (Dutch), 7/16/2016 09:24:57, 289120 bytes

Name: Standaard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4390&SUBSYS_84431043&REV_40\3&267A616A&2&88
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 09:24:55, 14176 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (Dutch), 7/16/2016 09:24:55, 42336 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 09:24:55, 23392 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (Dutch), 7/16/2016 09:24:55, 159584 bytes

Name: PCI-naar-PCI-brug
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4384&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_40\3&267A616A&2&A4
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0594 (Dutch), 12/14/2016 06:04:26, 261984 bytes

Name: Standaard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439C&SUBSYS_84431043&REV_40\3&267A616A&2&A1
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 09:24:55, 14176 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (Dutch), 7/16/2016 09:24:55, 42336 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 09:24:55, 23392 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (Dutch), 7/16/2016 09:24:55, 159584 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio-besturing
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_970F&SUBSYS_843E1043&REV_00\4&3AABAE6E&0&2908
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 09:24:53, 67072 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 09:24:53, 70656 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 09:24:53, 268800 bytes

Name: Standaard Enhanced PCI naar USB-hostcontroller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_84431043&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&B2
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (Dutch), 7/16/2016 09:24:57, 74080 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (Dutch), 7/16/2016 09:24:57, 383840 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (Dutch), 7/16/2016 09:24:57, 370528 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_84431043&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&9A
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (Dutch), 7/16/2016 09:24:57, 74080 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (Dutch), 7/16/2016 09:24:57, 383840 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (Dutch), 7/16/2016 09:24:57, 370528 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_84431043&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&92

Name: High Definition Audio-besturing
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4383&SUBSYS_841B1043&REV_40\3&267A616A&2&A2
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 09:24:53, 67072 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 09:24:53, 70656 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 09:24:53, 268800 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1200&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&C0

Name: PCI-naar-PCI-brug
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1043&DEV_9602&SUBSYS_843E1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&08
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.14393.0594 (Dutch), 12/14/2016 06:04:26, 261984 bytes

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host-controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4399&SUBSYS_84431043&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&A5
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 09:24:57, 22528 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1203&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&C3

Name: PCI-standaard ISA-brug
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439D&SUBSYS_84431043&REV_40\3&267A616A&2&A3
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 09:24:54, 16224 bytes

Name: PCI Express Root Port
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9609&SUBSYS_843E1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&50

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9601&SUBSYS_843E1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&00

Name: ATI Radeon HD 4250
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9715&SUBSYS_843E1043&REV_00\4&3AABAE6E&0&2808
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, 8.01.0001.1248 (English), 1/13/2015 16:40:18, 10070016 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 1.00.0000.0024 (English), 1/13/2015 15:20:14, 53248 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, 8.14.0001.6264 (English), 1/13/2015 15:20:36, 290304 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumdag.dll, 7.14.0010.0911 (English), 1/13/2015 16:45:30, 6282616 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumdva.dll, 8.14.0010.0359 (English), 1/13/2015 16:45:36, 4782960 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atitmmxx.dll, 6.14.0011.0023 (English), 1/13/2015 15:40:32, 163840 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 3/6/2012 16:59:32, 618823 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdpcom32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 1/13/2015 16:46:56, 62976 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atimpc32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 1/13/2015 16:46:56, 62976 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.1104 (English), 1/13/2015 15:20:54, 364544 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumdva.cap, 1/13/2015 15:22:32, 2852480 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atimuixx.dll, 6.14.0010.1002 (English), 1/13/2015 15:40:30, 20992 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiapfxx.exe, 6.14.0010.1001 (English), 1/13/2015 15:42:54, 159744 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumdmv.dll, 7.14.0010.0184 (English), 1/13/2015 16:46:40, 1978240 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvsva.dat, 1/13/2015 15:22:32, 157144 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvsvl.dat, 1/13/2015 15:22:32, 204952 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiesrxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1122 (English), 1/13/2015 15:40:56, 217088 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atieclxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1122 (English), 1/13/2015 15:41:06, 453632 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2edxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2514 (English), 1/13/2015 15:40:28, 43520 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIDEMGX.dll, 2.00.5491.21036 (Dutch), 1/13/2015 15:41:14, 442368 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atioglxx.dll, 6.14.0010.11672 (English), 1/13/2015 15:39:54, 19584512 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticaldd.dll, 6.14.0010.1734 (English), 1/13/2015 15:24:46, 13402112 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalrt.dll, 6.14.0010.1734 (English), 1/13/2015 15:26:40, 46080 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalcl.dll, 6.14.0010.1734 (English), 1/13/2015 15:26:36, 44544 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atipblag.dat, 9/12/2011 21:06:18, 3917 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiu9pag.dll, 8.14.0001.6264 (English), 1/13/2015 16:45:58, 38768 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atigktxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6264 (English), 1/13/2015 15:20:46, 33280 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6264 (English), 1/13/2015 15:20:50, 14848 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atibtmon.exe, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/11/2009 20:35:30, 118784 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdverag.dll, 1.421.0167.0773 (English), 1/13/2015 15:49:36, 53248 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiapfxx.blb, 1/13/2015 15:42:54, 245952 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atidxx32.dll, 8.17.0010.0436 (English), 1/13/2015 16:45:42, 6853272 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiuxpag.dll, 8.14.0001.6264 (English), 1/13/2015 16:46:02, 48544 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\atiogl.xml, 3/28/2012 21:45:34, 38177 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIODCLI.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 6/22/2009 14:34:20, 45056 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIODE.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 8/27/2010 17:32:08, 294912 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticfx32.dll, 8.17.0010.1129 (English), 1/13/2015 16:45:52, 929736 bytes
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\coinst_8.97.100.9001.dll, 1.00.0004.0005 (English), 1/13/2015 15:33:10, 58368 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_84431043&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&B0
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 10.00.14393.0000 (English), 7/16/2016 09:24:57, 22528 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_84431043&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&98

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_84431043&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&90

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1201&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&C1

Name: PCI Express Root Port
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9607&SUBSYS_843E1043&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&38

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1204&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&2&C4

Name: SM-buscontroller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4385&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_42\3&267A616A&2&A0

Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family-controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_84321043&REV_06\4&1D2672B0&0&0050
    Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rt640x86.sys, 9.01.0404.2015 (Dutch), 7/16/2016 09:24:55, 494080 bytes

DirectShow Filters

DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.14393.0000
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.14393.0000
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.14393.0000
    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,16.04.3528.0331
    Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,16.04.3528.0331
    WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,16.04.3528.0331
    WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,16.04.3528.0331
    WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,16.04.3528.0331
    WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,16.04.3528.0331
    WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,16.04.3528.0331
    Sony CF DXVA AVC Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,sjvtdfcf.ax,2.16.0108.12020
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.14393.0000
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.14393.0594
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    Sony CF IntelVA AVC Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,sjvtdfcf.ax,2.16.0108.12020
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Sony CF AVC Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,sjvtdfcf.ax,2.16.0108.12020
    SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Sony CF MP4 File Source,0x00800000,0,1,MP4FileSource.ax,2.16.0108.12020
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,10.00.14393.0187
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,16.04.3528.0331
    VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.14393.0000
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,
    CuttlefishSubtitleParser Filter,0x00200000,1,1,CuttlefishSubtitleParser.ax,2.16.0108.12020
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Sony CF AAC decoder,0x00600000,1,1,cfaac.ax,2.16.0108.12020
    Bandisoft MPEG-1 Video Decoder,0xff800001,1,1,bdfilters.dll,1.00.0005.0016
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.14393.0187
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,10.00.14393.0187
    AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.14393.0206
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,10.00.14393.0187
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    CuttlefishClosedCaption Filter,0x00400000,1,1,CuttlefishSubtitleParser.ax,2.16.0108.12020
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Bandisoft MPEG-1 Audio Decoder,0xff800001,1,1,bdfilters.dll,1.00.0005.0016
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink-conversieprogramma,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Cinepak-codec van Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Intel IYUV-codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Intel IYUV-codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Bandi MJPEG Video Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Bandi MPEG-1 Video Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    VP60R Simple Profile ,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    VP61R Advanced Profile,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.14393.0000

Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.14393.0000
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.14393.0000
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    MP2,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000

PBDA CP Filters:
    PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.14393.0351
    PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.14393.0351
    PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.14393.0351

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
    Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    Realtek HDA SPDIF Optical Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000

BDA Network Providers:
    Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.14393.0000

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.14393.0000

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.14393.0000
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.14393.0000

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.14393.0000

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink-conversieprogramma,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.14393.0000

Audio Renderers:
    Luidsprekers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    DirectSound: Luidsprekers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000
    Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.14393.0000

Preferred DirectShow Filters

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred]

<media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID>

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec
    MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec
    {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject

Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms]

<category>:
    <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version>

Video Decoders:
    Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0594
    DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}, 0x1, hevcdecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0479
    Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0594
    WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft WebM ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}, 0x1, MSVP9DEC.dll, 10.00.14393.0594
    Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Video Encoders:
    H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ VPX Encoder Transform, {AEB6C755-2546-4881-82CC-E15AE5EBFF3D}, 0x1, MSVPXENC.dll, 10.00.14393.0206
    H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    H265 Encoder MFT, {F2F84074-8BCA-40BD-9159-E880F673DD3B}, 0x1, mfh265enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Video Effects:
    Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Video Processor:
    Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.14393.0351
    Audio Decoders:
    Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.14393.0351
    MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0693
    GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0693
    WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000
    G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0693
    IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0693
    MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0693
    Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.14393.0479
    DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.14393.0479
    Audio Encoders:
    LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.14393.0479
    MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.14393.0693
    Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000
    MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.14393.0206
    Audio Effects:
    AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.14393.0000
    Multiplexers:
    Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.14393.0693
    Others:
    Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.14393.0594

Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT]

EnableDecoders = 0
    EnableEncoders = 1
    EnableVideoProcessors = 1

Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers]
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

<file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

.3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler
    .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred
    .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ SBE Source ByteStreamHandler
    .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred
    .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

Media Foundation Scheme Handlers

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers]
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred]

<URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred
    http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler
    http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler
    http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpnd:, {2EEEED04-0908-4CDB-AF8F-AC5B768A34C9}, Drm Scheme Handler, Preferred
    https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred
    mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred
    ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred
    ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred
    ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred
    rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

Preferred Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred]

<media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID>

{EB27CEC4-163E-4CA3-8B74-8E25F91B517E}, Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}
    {E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}
    MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}
    {A2E58EB7-0FA9-48BB-A40C-FA0E156D0645}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}
    {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    {73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
    MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
    MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
    MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    {53564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}
    MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}
    {43564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT
    MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}
    MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    {30395056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}
    {30385056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}
    MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
    {0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}
    {00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}
    {0000704F-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}
    {00006C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}
    {00002001-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}
    {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}
    MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT
    {00001600-0000-0100-0800-000aa00389b71}, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT
    MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT
    MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject
    MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}
    {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}
    {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
    MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
    KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}
    {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}
    KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}

Disabled Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse]

<transform CLSID>

Disabled Media Sources

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse]

<media source CLSID>

EVR Power Information
    Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
    Quality Flags: 2576
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow half deinterlace
    Allow scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 100
    Balanced Flags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 50
    PowerFlags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 0

Diagnostics

Windows Error Reporting:
    +++ WER0 +++:
    Foutbucket 129176981527, type 5

Naam van gebeurtenis: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_32

Antwoord: Niet beschikbaar

Id van CAB-bestand: 0

Handtekening van probleem:

P1: QtWebEngineProcess.exe

P2: 0.0.0.0

P3: 10.0.14393.2.0.0

P4:

P5:

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

Toegevoegde bestanden:

\\?\C:\Users\Maurice\AppData\Local\Temp\RDRB4B0.tmp\empty.txt

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERB5DA.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

Deze bestanden zijn mogelijk hier beschikbaar:

Analysesymbool:

Opnieuw zoeken naar oplossing: 0

Rapport-id: f3583f51-ea2f-11e6-976b-f46d0475fe7a

Rapportstatus: 0

Opgedeelde bucket: 2024417fcb280aad5bbf6cb3e99f48d5
    +++ WER1 +++:
    Foutbucket 129343853522, type 5

Naam van gebeurtenis: AppHangB1

P1: Origin.exe

P2: 10.4.2.12697

P3: 5877f443

P4: f746

P5: 134217728

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

Toegevoegde bestanden:

\\?\C:\Users\Maurice\AppData\Local\Temp\WER965.tmp.appcompat.txt

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERF81.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

\\?\C:\Users\Maurice\AppData\Local\Temp\WER3E91.tmp.xml

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppHang_Origin.exe_365044d283cf84733b26d547fc1f0a270fa24ad_950d939e_cab_65a03fc7\memory.hdmp

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppHang_Origin.exe_365044d283cf84733b26d547fc1f0a270fa24ad_950d939e_cab_65a03fc7\triagedump.dmp

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppHang_Origin.exe_365044d283cf84733b26d547fc1f0a270fa24ad_950d939e_5120754e

Analysesymbool:

Rapport-id: b2f21423-e4c0-11e6-976b-f46d0475fe7a

Opgedeelde bucket: d37173fc515fa87259da5608b5ac4885
    +++ WER2 +++:
    Foutbucket , type 0

Naam van gebeurtenis: AppHangB1

P3: 5877f443

P4: f746

P5: 134217728

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

Toegevoegde bestanden:

\\?\C:\Users\Maurice\AppData\Local\Temp\WER965.tmp.appcompat.txt

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERF81.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

\\?\C:\Users\Maurice\AppData\Local\Temp\WER3E91.tmp.xml

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppHang_Origin.exe_365044d283cf84733b26d547fc1f0a270fa24ad_950d939e_cab_65a03fc7\memory.hdmp

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppHang_Origin.exe_365044d283cf84733b26d547fc1f0a270fa24ad_950d939e_cab_65a03fc7\triagedump.dmp

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\AppHang_Origin.exe_365044d283cf84733b26d547fc1f0a270fa24ad_950d939e_cab_65a03fc7

Analysesymbool:

Rapport-id: b2f21423-e4c0-11e6-976b-f46d0475fe7a

Rapportstatus: 100

Opgedeelde bucket:
    +++ WER3 +++:
    Foutbucket , type 0

Naam van gebeurtenis: PCA2

P3: Origin

P4: Origin

P5: Electronic Arts

P6: 100

P7: 1

P8:

P9:

P10:

Toegevoegde bestanden:

\\?\C:\Users\Maurice\AppData\Local\Temp\PCW12BE.tmp

\\?\C:\Users\Maurice\AppData\Local\Temp\ACG134C.tmp

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER79C7.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\NonCritical_Origin.exe_be327b5c5ab9ed7d9c77e954612e862b19e2fe5_00000000_49ae954c

Analysesymbool:

Rapport-id: 27f2925c-e4bc-11e6-976b-f46d0475fe7a

Rapportstatus: 8192

Opgedeelde bucket:
    +++ WER4 +++:
    Foutbucket 125946542339, type 5

Naam van gebeurtenis: ScriptedDiagFailure

P1: Microsoft Windows.NetworkDiagnostics.4.0

P2: Default

P3: 1.0.0.0

P4: Default

P5:

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

Toegevoegde bestanden:

\\?\C:\Users\Maurice\AppData\Local\Temp\msdt\_D39F66AD-1F53-48FD-970F-57EDC40034D7_\Pkg850A.cab

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER86D0.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\NonCritical_Microsoft Window_16827428572979ae8ccf6a4adfb6fb82df42c84_00000000_54469f49

Analysesymbool:

Rapport-id: 54eb933d-e4ba-11e6-976b-f46d0475fe7a

Opgedeelde bucket: d0ea4f30ddf5d83fad953febaef45cb6
    +++ WER5 +++:
    Foutbucket , type 0

Naam van gebeurtenis: ScriptedDiagFailure

P1: Microsoft Windows.NetworkDiagnostics.4.0

P2: Default

P3: 1.0.0.0

P4: Default

P5:

P6:

P7:

P8:

P9:

P10:

Toegevoegde bestanden:

\\?\C:\Users\Maurice\AppData\Local\Temp\msdt\_D39F66AD-1F53-48FD-970F-57EDC40034D7_\Pkg850A.cab

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER86D0.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportQueue\NonCritical_Microsoft Window_16827428572979ae8ccf6a4adfb6fb82df42c84_00000000_cab_4d6e86ee

Analysesymbool:

Rapport-id: 54eb933d-e4ba-11e6-976b-f46d0475fe7a

Rapportstatus: 4

Opgedeelde bucket:
    +++ WER6 +++:
    Foutbucket 108681461308, type 1

Naam van gebeurtenis: APPCRASH

P1: TS4.exe

P2: 1.26.96.1010

P3: 58548c3d

P4: TS4.exe

P5: 1.26.96.1010

P6: 58548c3d

P7: 80000003

P8: 00e55a91

P9:

P10:

Toegevoegde bestanden:

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER2E48.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_TS4.exe_a4bdc3377186c3354ee2938dfef4f4fa3f364b2_40b87786_2db332fb

Analysesymbool:

Rapport-id: 725b5d86-3036-4e4d-8b2f-079804675445

Opgedeelde bucket: 0a23d3165b04a4c647abc2b058dcc1f2
    +++ WER7 +++:
    Foutbucket 108681407823, type 1

P8: 0007bfc2

P9:

P10:

Toegevoegde bestanden:

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER8317.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_TS4.exe_493a43248c6425853464b598eba22ad9210c6e0_40b87786_2b958902

Analysesymbool:

Rapport-id: d3a0157f-1c34-4c66-80ce-15d73ad394b1

Opgedeelde bucket: 8658d30f639dc6fe74a28998859dc136
    +++ WER8 +++:

P9:

P10:

Toegevoegde bestanden:

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER39DD.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_TS4.exe_493a43248c6425853464b598eba22ad9210c6e0_40b87786_2d8f3ff7

Analysesymbool:

Rapport-id: 78c7f939-8f23-410f-b11e-47629cf1c07c

+++ WER9 +++:

P9:

P10:

Toegevoegde bestanden:

\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WERD4A.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_TS4.exe_493a43248c6425853464b598eba22ad9210c6e0_40b87786_3a5c12e8

Analysesymbool:

Rapport-id: 3f56321c-9f16-4fb8-8dd2-c3115e3e9e0e

Hello @kere
    @phoebebebe13 will look at your dxdiag when she comes onto the forums.
    Which drive is your sims 4 installed on?

it's installed on the c drive i think?
    Hello @kere

also thank you ;u;
    Hello @kere

it's installed on the c drive i think?

Free Space: 5.7 GB
    Total Space: 32.8 GB

Hello
    The computer may be having issues running the game because it is only a very small hard drive. The game needs more space to run. There may also be issues due to the computer being windows 32 bit.
    Phoebebe13 will advise you more when she comes to the thread.