Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Release date?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    ghoulficationghoulfication Posts: 21 New Member
    Well i just read this guy thread he preorder get to work but gotten release date of 2nd of april if u dont believe me take a look --> nz-release-date-for-get-to-work just scroll down this thread topic is there
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited March 2015
    marguline wrote: »
    the amazon site says 4/30
    You see, that doesn't make any sense because Simmers from England are getting a release of April 2nd. And North America always gets the releases two or three days in advance before the rest of the world because of how close we are from where these things come. Most disc are made right in the country of Mexico. And The U.S and Canada are right next door to Mexico. That means that we get our copies in one day. :)
    Edited to add: I just looked on the back of my base game box, and it said disc made in Mexico.
  • Options
    Legobatman3609Legobatman3609 Posts: 604 Member
    Jesski wrote: »

So that would be March 31st for the United States. BOOM official.
    E0iRxce.png

Please EA
  • Options
    jennemm75jennemm75 Posts: 309 Member
    I'm guessing people are suggesting March 31, simply because it's a Tuesday. I'm hoping for April, myself, since that's when my birthday is. :)

I saw March 31 in one of the official Trailers.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm going with March 31st.
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    'Game' (UK site) is listing April 2nd as the release date, which is a bit odd as it's a Thursday, and I believe games are usually released on Fridays in the UK...
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    'Game' (UK site) is listing April 2nd as the release date, which is a bit odd as it's a Thursday, and I believe games are usually released on Fridays in the UK...

I've never understood the reasons for international release dates. People just say it's done that way. An argument could made for progressive roll out for Internet downloads to avoid severs failing, but digital is a much more recent vehicle, rather than traditional store purchases. While we we still have no official word from EA, I wonder whether changes are being made to international release times. I think OR was all at the same time, though that was all digital.

Probably not ( changes to international release dates) but this topic has always fascinated me, does anyone know the actual reason for staging release internationally.