Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    4u4ever wrote: »
    Oh boy, a chance to talk about myself! Okay, I'll try to keep it short: You can call me Cynthia, my avatar is my simself, and I've been playing the Sims for almost 10 years. I don't have much to say about my personality, since that depends on who I'm with and how I'm feeling. I can tell you that if I was a sim, I'd probably have a ton of traits that would conflict with each other, like childish and dislikes children, but my main traits would be loner, night owl, genius, unstable, and perceptive. I've been called a walking encyclopedia, and I'm probably one of the most unabashedly self-confident people you've met. I like historical & fantasy movies and series; classical, rock, and production music (movie soundtracks, basically); association football (soccer); science; RPGs; and good food! I'm also writing my first novel at the moment. Oh, and I quite enjoy meeting new people, as long as they're not ignorant and rude.

Hello @4u4ever :) It is great to meet you and thankyou for telling us about yourself. It is exciting that you are writing your first novel! I hope that the writing is going well. Your simself in your avatar is very nice! It is great that you are using her as your Avi.
    Happy simming! :)
  • StymieStymie Posts: 169 Member
    Hi I'm Stymie and I've recently got more involve with the Sims forums lately. I've played Sims since back during the good ol day's of Sims 1 while growing up. I've gotten involve with other gaming forums before but most of them are pretty toxic lately and I never went back there. I feel that many people here are very nice and laid-back which is why I'm here. I'm just a chilled and a relaxed type of guy. :)
    Intel Core i7 4790k| 8GB Ram | MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | MSI Z97-Gaming 5 Mobo | Logitech G710+ Mechanical Keyboard | Logitech G700 Gaming Mouse|
    Steam Profile (Feel free to add me but leave a comment first)
    13VpVgn.jpg
    Origin: StymieG
    Stymie wrote: »
    Hi I'm Stymie and I've recently got more involve with the Sims forums lately. I've played Sims since back during the good ol day's of Sims 1 while growing up. I've gotten involve with other gaming forums before but most of them are pretty toxic lately and I never went back there. I feel that many people here are very nice and laid-back which is why I'm here. I'm just a chilled and a relaxed type of guy. :)

Hello @Stymie :) Welcome to the forums. I hope that you enjoy posting, meeting simmers and reading posts on the forums. It is great that you have been simming since sims 1. You would have enjoyed many hours of having fun simming.
    Continue to have fun simming! :)
  • quincylfquincylf Posts: 32 Member
    Hi! I'm Quincy and I have been simming since the first sims came out on the computer...that feels like such a long time ago! I think that The sims 3 was my favorite along with all the expansion packs mainly because there was just so much to do and customize. I think with a little work and additions of things the sims 4 could become my favorite someday. There are aspects in the sims 4 that I like better and weren't in the sims 3 and visa-versa. I play many other games and probably would consider myself a hardcore gamer. The sims is always my go to game when I am feeling creative or just feel like ruling over people's lives lol. I am a graphic designer however I have just recently moved to a location for my husbands job where jobs in my profession are very, VERY scarce and in lieu of that I am going to be going back to college to get a BS and MS in Accounting so that I know I can find a job anywhere. Happy to be on here and meet you all. Thanks @rosemow for the lovely introduction and welcome to the forums.
    quincylf wrote: »
    Hi! I'm Quincy and I have been simming since the first sims came out on the computer...that feels like such a long time ago! I think that The sims 3 was my favorite along with all the expansion packs mainly because there was just so much to do and customize. I think with a little work and additions of things the sims 4 could become my favorite someday. There are aspects in the sims 4 that I like better and weren't in the sims 3 and visa-versa. I play many other games and probably would consider myself a hardcore gamer. The sims is always my go to game when I am feeling creative or just feel like ruling over people's lives lol. I am a graphic designer however I have just recently moved to a location for my husbands job where jobs in my profession are very, VERY scarce and in lieu of that I am going to be going back to college to get a BS and MS in Accounting so that I know I can find a job anywhere. Happy to be on here and meet you all. Thanks @rosemow for the lovely introduction and welcome to the forums.

Hello @quincylf :) It is nice to meet you. It is great that you have been enjoying simming since the first sims came out. Gaming is a fun thing to do and it is great that you enjoy playing a variety of games. We can enjoy using our creativity in the Sims, from having fun creating sims, or designing and building homes, or writing stories of the lives of our sims. I hope that you are settling well into your new home. It is exciting that you are returning to college to get a BS and MS in Accounting! I hope that your studies go well and that you enjoy your time at college meeting and studying with fellow students.
  • LotusM12LotusM12 Posts: 113 Member
    Hello all! I'm Skye and have been playing The Sims since the original. I kind of skipped The Sims 3 and have been absolutely obsessed with 4. I swear to you guys this game in my opinion is everything I wanted The Sims 2 to be. I am beyond satisfied. I have been "trolling teh forums" here for a while and only recently felt inspired to start being a part of it. I look forward to making some new friends around here! Happy simming everyone :D
    You get what you give. Why not give a little more love? <3
  • mrstelly9mrstelly9 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi, I am mrstelly9. I am a simaholic. Have been playing since the original Sims game. Have ALL expansion and stuff packs for all games. Since I have no control over my own life, I really enjoy controlling my sims lives. I absolutely love simming.
    LotusM12 wrote: »
    Hello all! I'm Skye and have been playing The Sims since the original. I kind of skipped The Sims 3 and have been absolutely obsessed with 4. I swear to you guys this game in my opinion is everything I wanted The Sims 2 to be. I am beyond satisfied. I have been "trolling teh forums" here for a while and only recently felt inspired to start being a part of it. I look forward to making some new friends around here! Happy simming everyone :D

Hello @LotusM12 :) Welcome to the forums! I hope that enjoy posting here and meeting simmers.
    mrstelly9 wrote: »
    Hi, I am mrstelly9. I am a simaholic. Have been playing since the original Sims game. Have ALL expansion and stuff packs for all games. Since I have no control over my own life, I really enjoy controlling my sims lives. I absolutely love simming.

Hello @mrstelly9 :) It is great that have been enjoying playing The Sims since the original game. You would have had lots of fun times simming, playing all the versions of the game. It is great that you own all the EPs and SPs of all the versions! I hope that you continue to enjoy creating sims, building homes and community lots, and enjoy playing and watching your sims live their sims lives. Happy simming! :)
  • blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    @rosemow

Just wanted to stop by and say that you have some of the most positive and inspirational threads on these forums. I really appreciate your kindness to all simmers here, it's such a wonderful change of pace. I wish there was a way "I" could give you a promote for this thread on it's pleasantness alone. ;)

About me??? Just going to say I'm a long time simmer from the very beginning. Was never really active/online for the first two series, I only had thirteen posts (including one thread) on the old Sims 2 Boards. Vowed I'd become more active on the Sims 3 forums (old Jforum) and I was. Made a ton of friends here as this community is unlike any other online community. My signature pretty much says the rest of what I kind of do around here. :)

Howdy to you all. :D
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
    blunote00 wrote: »
    @rosemow

Just wanted to stop by and say that you have some of the most positive and inspirational threads on these forums. I really appreciate your kindness to all simmers here, it's such a wonderful change of pace. I wish there was a way "I" could give you a promote for this thread on it's pleasantness alone. ;)

About me??? Just going to say I'm a long time simmer from the very beginning. Was never really active/online for the first two series, I only had thirteen posts (including one thread) on the old Sims 2 Boards. Vowed I'd become more active on the Sims 3 forums (old Jforum) and I was. Made a ton of friends here as this community is unlike any other online community. My signature pretty much says the rest of what I kind of do around here. :)

Howdy to you all. :D

Hello @blunote00 :) Thankyou so very much for very kind words. :)
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I'm TadOlson here and I've been playing since TS1 though I had to stop that one when the computer I used to play it on died.I still have TS2 on my old laptop and TS3 on the laptop I'm using.I've got my game filled with about 77 NRaas Mod files and over 20 other Mods along with tons of CC.I've also got everything installed except Ambitions and Showtime though I hope to find those and add them soon because my game is still very fast.I've managed to convert Sims 3 Pack CC into package files and install it in the Packages folder in my Mods folder.It's as easy to me as building festival lots and making my own worlds in CAW.I did three of those in CAW and my first is Gibsons while the next one was Winfield and Oak Leaf is my most recent finished world.I have one WIP in CAW to finish.JC_coffee2.gif
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • agusiamalagusiamal Posts: 294 Member
    edited March 2015
    Hello. My name is Agnieszka (Aga, Agusia, Agus etc.) and I'm from Poland. I've been playing Sims since TS1 but there were some long breaks. When I got the game for the first time I had already been an adult but it became my only and most loved game. Now I'm 15 years older and sims are still my addiction.

And please forgive me every mistakes I've made and I will make but I'm still learning English and I'm not very good at it yet!
    Post edited by agusiamal on
  • XatDeeXatDee Posts: 32 Member
    Hello!
    My name is Dee, I'm Irish and have been playing since TS1, and I'm currently looking at a shelf full of expansion packs realizing that I've become a wee bit more invested in Sims than the average game lol. I would describe myself as a gamer but the Sims is probably the one I'm most loyal to although I do play mmorpgs too :)

I historically left the social side to the mmorpgs but with people like rosemow doing threads like this I see the benefits in interacting more with the Sims community *waves*

I'd love to get more involved in the build threads but as a new member I'll just have to hold off on that but that's my real passion!

Anyway Rosemow my heart goes out to you having to respond to all of these new posts so feel free not to respond to mine-I already appreciate your absolute politeness,care and interest in your fellow Simmers...and thank you for making newbies like me come out of our shells a little :)
    TadOlson wrote: »
    I'm TadOlson here and I've been playing since TS1 though I had to stop that one when the computer I used to play it on died.I still have TS2 on my old laptop and TS3 on the laptop I'm using.I've got my game filled with about 77 NRaas Mod files and over 20 other Mods along with tons of CC.I've also got everything installed except Ambitions and Showtime though I hope to find those and add them soon because my game is still very fast.I've managed to convert Sims 3 Pack CC into package files and install it in the Packages folder in my Mods folder.It's as easy to me as building festival lots and making my own worlds in CAW.I did three of those in CAW and my first is Gibsons while the next one was Winfield and Oak Leaf is my most recent finished world.I have one WIP in CAW to finish.JC_coffee2.gif

Hello @TadOlson :) It is great that you have been enjoying simming since The Sims 1. It is nice that you create your own worlds in CAW. You would enjoy setting up the worlds the way you would like them to look like and placing buildings in them. It would be fun for you seeing your sims living in the worlds that you have created. I hope that your WIP world is going well.
    Happy simming and continue to enjoy creating your world :)
    agusiamal wrote: »
    Hello. My name is Agnieszka (Aga, Agusia, Agus etc.) and I'm from Poland. I've been playing Sims since TS1 but there were some long breaks. When I got the game for the first time I had already been an adult but it became my only and most loved game. Now I'm 15 years older and sims are still my addiction.

And please forgive me every mistakes I've made and I will be make but I'm still learning English and I'm not very good at it yet!

Hello @agusiamal :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums! It is great that you have been enjoying simming since the first sims 1. It is a fun and enjoyable way to spend time.
    XatDee wrote: »
    Hello!
    My name is Dee, I'm Irish and have been playing since TS1, and I'm currently looking at a shelf full of expansion packs realizing that I've become a wee bit more invested in Sims than the average game lol. I would describe myself as a gamer but the Sims is probably the one I'm most loyal to although I do play mmorpgs too :)

I historically left the social side to the mmorpgs but with people like rosemow doing threads like this I see the benefits in interacting more with the Sims community *waves*

I'd love to get more involved in the build threads but as a new member I'll just have to hold off on that but that's my real passion!

Anyway Rosemow my heart goes out to you having to respond to all of these new posts so feel free not to respond to mine-I already appreciate your absolute politeness,care and interest in your fellow Simmers...and thank you for making newbies like me come out of our shells a little :)

Hello @Xatdee :) Welcome to the forums! Thankyou very much for your very kind words.:) I will look forward to seeing your builds!
    Happy simming and building! :)
  • WarLilyWarLily Posts: 122 Member
    Hi, I am WarLily, and I have been on the forums since 2010 (kind of). I went by another username for a long while, but when I got TS4 for my birthday last year (October 2014), I made a new account so I could split from my family's account. I used to be CO4Sims3. That did mean that I lost all of my comments and I had to start over in terms of this "new member" status. But, I'm fine with that. :-)

I am currently trying to reach member status so I can start posting my story, The Dubois Legacy. I already have a website dedicated to it, as well as my CC that I have made. There is a chapter posted and a chapter in the works. My goal on the forums is to get writing advice and CC creation advice. I want to know what people think of my work. It was very nice to meet you all, and happy simming!
    Banner_zpstzixcn91.png
    WarLily wrote: »
    Hi, I am WarLily, and I have been on the forums since 2010 (kind of). I went by another username for a long while, but when I got TS4 for my birthday last year (October 2014), I made a new account so I could split from my family's account. I used to be CO4Sims3. That did mean that I lost all of my comments and I had to start over in terms of this "new member" status. But, I'm fine with that. :-)

I am currently trying to reach member status so I can start posting my story, The Dubois Legacy. I already have a website dedicated to it, as well as my CC that I have made. There is a chapter posted and a chapter in the works. My goal on the forums is to get writing advice and CC creation advice. I want to know what people think of my work. It was very nice to meet you all, and happy simming!

Hello @WarLily :) It is nice to meet you. It was a very nice birthday present to receive Sims 4. It is great that you are doing a Legacy and writing a story about it. You are creative in both your writing and to create CC. It is great that you have set up a website for your story and CC. I hope that you continue to enjoy working on your story. Simmers will enjoy reading and seeing pictures of your legacy story.
  • EbonyVineEbonyVine Posts: 145 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm very new to the forums - this is only my second post :)
    My name is Ebony but my nickname is Eby or Ebbie. I have TS3 and play it all the time, I absolutely love it! I am currently working on a TS3 legacy and write short stories about my Sims' lives (or future lives). I can't wait to become a member so I can post pictures of all my wonderful Sims and their lives! :D
    Ly8Thoc.jpg
    Find it on the Play and Share Continued forum thread!
    EbonyVine wrote: »
    Hello everyone! I'm very new to the forums - this is only my second post :)
    My name is Ebony but my nickname is Eby or Ebbie. I have TS3 and play it all the time, I absolutely love it! I am currently working on a TS3 legacy and write short stories about my Sims' lives (or future lives). I can't wait to become a member so I can post pictures of all my wonderful Sims and their lives! :D

Hello @EbonyVine :) Welcome to the forums! It is nice to meet you. It is great that you are enjoying doing a sims 3 legacy. You would be enjoying seeing the generations of sims. It is fun watching our sims families living their lives. It is nice that you write short stories about their lives. I will look forward to seeing pictures of your sims and reading about their lives!
  • ShimmyShimmyYaShimmyShimmyYa Posts: 545 Member
    Hello, my name is Autumn and I'm a new poster, long time lurker....lol. I finally decided to create a screen name and join in on the forum. I have been playing since 2000, when my grandma bought the Sims 1 for me after I begged for it in Wal-Mart. I didn't even really know what it was, just that the box looked really cool. I have played every version for pc now, and still play TS2 & TS3, in between breaks of TS4. I would probably still play TS1 for nostalgia, if I still had the discs.

I live in NC with my two chiweenie dogs, two leopard geckos, chinchilla, and bf. It's freezing cold here now, so send warm thoughts my way. Anywho...that's just a wee bit about me. It's good to be here. :-)
    thnom_nom.gif

edited March 2015
    Hello, my name is Autumn and I'm a new poster, long time lurker....lol. I finally decided to create a screen name and join in on the forum. I have been playing since 2000, when my grandma bought the Sims 1 for me after I begged for it in Wal-Mart. I didn't even really know what it was, just that the box looked really cool. I have played every version for pc now, and still play TS2 & TS3, in between breaks of TS4. I would probably still play TS1 for nostalgia, if I still had the discs.

I live in NC with my two chiweenie dogs, two leopard geckos, chinchilla, and bf. It's freezing cold here now, so send warm thoughts my way. Anywho...that's just a wee bit about me. It's good to be here. :-)

Hello @ShimmyShimmyYa :) Welcome to posting on the forums! It is great that you have started posting. It is nice that your Grandma first bought you The Sims 1 and then that has led you on to enjoying playing The Sims 2, 3 and 4.
    It sounds like you enjoy animals and having pets. Pets are great parts of our households. I hope that you can keep warm in the cold weather. Sending some sunshine smiles to you to add warmth to your day!
  • ShimmyShimmyYaShimmyShimmyYa Posts: 545 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > Hello ShimmyShimmyYa Welcome to posting on the forums! It is great that you have started posting. It is nice that your Grandma first bought you The Sims 1 and then that has led you on to enjoying playing The Sims 2, 3 and 4.
    > It sounds like you enjoy animals and having pets. Pets are great parts of our households. I hope that you can keep warm in the cold weather. Sending some sunshine smiles to you to add warmth to your day!
    > Happy simming!

Thank you for your kind words and warm wishes. You are a lovely person. It is so nice to have 'met' you. :-) Happy simming to you as well.
    thnom_nom.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top