Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Apple Magic Mouse

In order to tilt the camera, I was told to hold down the mouse button in the middle of the mouse. However, I don't have one, since I'm using the Apple Magic Mouse. Is there a way to get around this? I'd like to be able to tilt the camera. :) Thanks.

Comments

• BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    Enable Sims 3 camera controls and hold down CTRL + S/W? I only have Trackpads but I'd love to know what the tilt keys are on a Magic Mouse :)
    apple-signature.png
  • hcbmeowhcbmeow Posts: 8 New Member
    How do you enable the sims 3 camera? II tried the ctrl shift tab but that just allows me to toggle through my other open apps on my computer.
  • BluebellFloraBluebellFlora Posts: 7,110 Member
    hcbmeow wrote: »
    How do you enable the sims 3 camera? II tried the ctrl shift tab but that just allows me to toggle through my other open apps on my computer.

Options Menu > Game Options > Controls & Camera
    apple-signature.png
  • msarobixmsarobix Posts: 192 Member
    I was never able to comfortable use my Magic Mouse with Sims 3 so I just bought a USB mouse with a center scroll wheel to use specifically with Sims.
  • slydarslydar Posts: 26 Member
    Same problem - a mouse with no buttons makes holding down a button kind of hard. Maxis could maybe look at mapping a Mac-specific combination like Option+Right click to camera tilt.
  • Mellybean2201Mellybean2201 Posts: 1 New Member
    I finally figured it out! Press Comand and use the up and down arrows to tilt!