March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will CC and Mods work

12346...Next

Comments

• Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    I am assuming you are talking about the folder in the Documents section? Unless you have emptied your Trash Folder, it should still be there.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • probablyneedshelpprobablyneedshelp Posts: 5 New Member
    Hello,
    I’ve posted this already in CC tech difficulties, but hopefully Mac people can help me out too.

I feel like I've been scouring forums and articles for hours now, but I still can't find a solution to my problem!
    I just bought the Sims 4 game today, and I downloaded it onto my Mac. The game is up to date and I "repaired" it on Origin. However, my mods will not show up at startup or anywhere in my game. I have both of those boxes in "other" checked enabling mods and cc. The files show up in my Mod folder as ".package" files and are considered documents. I've tried moving the folder to my desktop, launching the game so that a new Mod folder would generate, then exiting the game and moving the cc from the old mod folder to the new one. Nothing has worked!! I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. As I said, cc and mods are enabled in my game, and the only files in my Mod folder are .package files and the single resource.cfg file. All of the cc is for Sims 4.
    Hopefully someone can help me out. Thank you!
  • FlaffyBiscuitFlaffyBiscuit Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello Mac Users of the sims 4!!!
    I have an issue with my game, maybe u can help me out.
    I got the sims 4 in December of 2017 on my MacBook Air,in about January I got some CC for the first time, juts like 5 hairs and a few shirts.
    It works totally fine and shows up when I start the game, BUT I can't download new CC or deleted the ld one because I cannot find it in my Mods folder!!
    Please help!
    Thanks to all.
    Flaffy Biscuit
    :smile:
  • Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    The Sims 4 folder is located as follows: Documents > Electronic Arts > Sims 4. Look in the Sims 4 folder for your "Mods" folder which is where most CC is located.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.