Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited October 2021
    [redacted]
    That was an interesting dream/deja vu!

So what's the most fun you've ever had in any of the Sims games? Like, a specific scenario that was just one of those things you want to tell the legend of for years to come?
    Post edited by Nushnushganay on
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    edited September 2021
    MMX wrote: ยป
    To put it mildly, a vital step towards having a happy family is making sure that everyone has full understanding with one another so there's little reason to argue or hold prejudices/grudges.

Without stating what your occupation is, how safe is it?

Pretty safe. The worst I could get is cramps on my fingers.
    Since my vile and abusive father and stepfather are both deceased (and good riddance), that only leaves my hubs' sister. If she were to come visit, I'd need to book a hotel til she left, because she treats him like dirt, and I start shaking with barely-controlled rage, in her presence.

That was an interesting dream/deja vu!

So what's the most fun you've ever had in any of the Sims games? Like, a specific scenario that was just one of those things you want to tell the legend of for years to come?

Making a really ugly sim in The Sims 2 and when he's taking a bath, I used a cheat code to place him onto the street and he just froze there while passersby walk by and look at him. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I had The Sims 2 University Life too and they had those really annoying cow mascots that would come to my sim's dorms and create a mess and I got so fed up, I used the same cheat too and let them just be stuck in the middle of the dorm for days. I don't give a dang.

Same question.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    ooooh I hate those cow mascots! And the Llama one too but it's not as bad as the cow! I think they were the "tragiclown" of the dorms.

I still haven't surpassed the time I used mods with Sims 4, LOTS of mods, and had half of Windenberg as vampires, and Vampires Hugo and Max Villareal were at the club together, when Max decided it would be awesome to seduce Hugo's wife, and when Hugo walked in on it, he flew into a rage, went right out of his mind, and tore through the club draining human Sims until the club had more urns than hysterical, crying, and fleeing Sims! Then when his rage was sated, he realized what he had done and went to the ground weeping, and Max stood there and laughed his evil butt off!

It was sensational because it happened without my prompting it! Autonomy mods plus some vampire mods to allow for killing, and the rage reaction that sparked frenzy.

But I'm thinking that it's going to be a lot more fun in Sims2, because I haven't even been playing it long and already have encountered a lot of surprises, a lot of things happening autonomously and with surprising depth of gameplay.

What's your favorite rare weird event in any of the Sims games?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,614 Member
    edited September 2021
    Ignore.......
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
    edited September 2021
    ooooh I hate those cow mascots! And the Llama one too but it's not as bad as the cow! I think they were the "tragiclown" of the dorms.

I still haven't surpassed the time I used mods with Sims 4, LOTS of mods, and had half of Windenberg as vampires, and Vampires Hugo and Max Villareal were at the club together, when Max decided it would be awesome to seduce Hugo's wife, and when Hugo walked in on it, he flew into a rage, went right out of his mind, and tore through the club draining human Sims until the club had more urns than hysterical, crying, and fleeing Sims! Then when his rage was sated, he realized what he had done and went to the ground weeping, and Max stood there and laughed his evil butt off!

It was sensational because it happened without my prompting it! Autonomy mods plus some vampire mods to allow for killing, and the rage reaction that sparked frenzy.

But I'm thinking that it's going to be a lot more fun in Sims2, because I haven't even been playing it long and already have encountered a lot of surprises, a lot of things happening autonomously and with surprising depth of gameplay.

What's your favorite rare weird event in any of the Sims games?

YEESSSS, the cow ones are the worst!! I wanna rip them apart all the time. XD The good thing is that I made sure my sim had a high influential level and I used that and make those cow mascots clean up the mess. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Weird event is one time in The Sims 1, the repairman that came over already finished his work and he was walking towards the outside of the lot. And he was just somehow stuck on the last tile (before the end of the lot) and he just stood there for months (probably like real time months too). ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ It was the funniest bug ever. I can't remember how he ever went away but I remember, once he reset, he got electrocuted when repairing something and then became a ghost.

Oh and another weird one in The Sims 1, is I was playing this family and for some reason the dad in the family always dies no matter what I do and no matter how many times I unsaved the game. It's so freaky. :O Oh and another weird one is that there's another family where we got a baby adoption and I put the baby under the stairs and then when the baby grew up, her 'icon'/avatar thing looked dark and had devil horns. I don't know what the poop that was about but it scared the poop out of me.

What's your fav cover song where you didn't really like the original one?
    832XG3D.gif
    Can't think of a cover I liked better than the original though it deserves more consideration...but WOW that is a creepy story about the baby under the stairs! How did you do it? Used those floating staircases and put a crib there or just the baby on the floor?

That sounds like one heck of an Easter egg! Even better if it had grown into a child with round glasses and a thunderbolt scar on the forehead ..

I'll recycle your question since I had no answer.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Can't think of a cover I liked better than the original though it deserves more consideration...but WOW that is a creepy story about the baby under the stairs! How did you do it? Used those floating staircases and put a crib there or just the baby on the floor?

That sounds like one heck of an Easter egg! Even better if it had grown into a child with round glasses and a thunderbolt scar on the forehead ..

I'll recycle your question since I had no answer.

Yeah, it was those floaty staircases.
    DeKay wrote: ยป
    What's your fav cover song where you didn't really like the original one?

I cast a very wide net when it comes to music. I'll cast over to Ukraine and Russia on this one.

Aida Nikolaychuk's cover of "Lullaby" by Polina Gagarina.

Polina Gagarina's original:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUaTdMVMDFo

Aida Nikolaychuk's version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6ZK6U4oVs

Aida Nikolaychuk's audition (best version) (Winner of Ukraine's X-Factor, 2012) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmvB0Tdmx18

What is your favorite book?

Hmmm, maybe one of the Charmed Books, Pied Piper.

What's a feel good movie?
    832XG3D.gif
  • MissLyn2408MissLyn2408 Posts: 38 Member
    > @bluedanube said:
    > I cast a very wide net when it comes to music. I'll cast over to Ukraine and Russia on this one.
    >
    > Aida Nikolaychuk's cover of "Lullaby" by Polina Gagarina.

> Polina Gagarina's original:
    >
    > Aida Nikolaychuk's version:
    >
    > Aida Nikolaychuk's audition (best version) (Winner of Ukraine's X-Factor, 2012)

Thank you for the find. I love seeing music from other languages. I'm in the US so I don't normally get to see Russian content. In the US, Russian people try to talk to me in Russian because I look Russian. So it was super nice to see a little glimpse.
  • MissLyn2408MissLyn2408 Posts: 38 Member
    Sorry, I meant to post a response and question. For me feel good movies are sad, or something I have seen a lot. I think 50 First Dates should fit the question because I watch it whenever I see it and it is not sad. (Although I prefer sad movies)

What is your favorite plant?
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Aside from edible ones, the Ogre's Ear Jade Plant because it looks like Shrek's ear:

What do you think the world needs most at this point?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    Transparency

If you were a woodchuck and could chuck wood 1000 feet (305 meters), what would you do with your amazing wood chucking skill?
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    Haha, I don't know, chuck wood? :D

Did/do you have a favorite teacher?
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
    Yeah, my physics teacher back in high school. He's super hilarious and I always look forward to his lessons. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Man, I miss those days. V.V I wanna go back so I can just have something to look forward to every day for a good laugh.

Same question.
    832XG3D.gif
    My high school choir teacher. She was one of the sweetest people. Also, my high school Algebra teacher. She was a pretty strict, no-nonsense teacher but she also loved her job. She was the kind of person who would sit with you all day until you understood the current lesson.

How was/is your day going?
    This morning was horrible because my mind was waaaaay off! But I'm doing better this evening and have my sense of humor back.

If you were a cat for one day, (like @SweetieWright_84 ๐Ÿ˜) What would you do for those 24 hours?

ntq84Hk.jpg
    Play with nonsense around the house and then sleep. And then act cute.

What is a non-domestic animal that you wish you can keep as a pet?
    832XG3D.gif
    Hmm, that's a good question. A snow tiger or any big cat. Or a wolf. Or an elephant. Ok, I'll take them all. Give a zoo. :D

Same question
    A cheetah or a red panda.

Have you ever held a koala?
    832XG3D.gif
    No but they have to be the cutest animal on the planet, right? ๐Ÿ˜

If a Peking Duck showed up and your door and wouldn't leave, what would you do?

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    I'd be astounded that it knew how to ring the doorbell! ๐Ÿ˜† Then I'd make sure it was safe in the garden and call the RSPCA to come and help it find its home.

What animal would you love to see up close (as safe as is possible) in the wild?
    edited September 2021
    A Cheetah. Well, technically I've seen one up close but there was a glass in between us.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how often are you annoyed at technology?
    832XG3D.gif
    Probably about 5.

What's the most useless talent you have?
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,756 Member
    I have an extremely good memory for films/TV programmes. I can remember the dialogue, the plot and the most random details from watching, or reading about them, even if it's been ages since I last watched the film I'm recalling. I can sometimes do this with books I've read too but in not as much detail.
    Just wish my memory was this good in other areas! ๐Ÿ˜…

Same question because I'm interested to know other people's.
  • KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    I can easily recall on top of my head what a person's astrological sign is from their birthday, which is pretty useless because I don't care about signs. I guess I am just good at remembering birth dates.

What is a talent you don't have, but you wish you have?
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.