Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Really?? Sims 4 & outdoor retreat..

AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
:D Hello everyone, Lately I've been lurking around the forums and playing S4 ...Not really commenting however outdoor retreat game pack is something I would love to chat about....I have enjoyed reading how everyone is playing s4 & also your take on the game as well as the game pack as a whole... I can't wait to try some of the game-play styles / originality on a new" Sim household" when I feel like getting away from my main families for a few days <3 thumbs up to all of you...

Also this game pack really breathe new positive life into the s4 and the ideas that can center around the theme of outdoor retreat is limitless...here are a few ideas I had in mind....for those who are not to keen on camping (as in roasting marshmallows ect..)

REMEMBER a retreat can be so many things and the outdoor setting gives us many more countless ideas .... flower child / hippie retreat ... art painting / creative arts retreat ... a spa retreat ... winter retreat.. yoga retreat .. book club retreat ..woman club retreat... athletic retreat .. culinary retreat ... fisherman's retreat... couple's retreat ... military base camp retreat ...orphanage kids retreat .. theme park grounds retreat ... church camps ... healing and health retreat ... mediation retreat ... sorority and fraternities retreat ... weekend youth retreat .... family reunions ... high school or college reunions.... business meetings retreat ... spiritual retreat ... music retreat.... getaways... <3<3 ect...

The list can go on and on (not to mention being a doctor/ researcher/ scientist ) so for those that are not excited about the "outdoor camping" it's so many things you can do and edit and shape up the world to make it work for you and your style of game play.... you can use the area to have whatever you like and that is what I love about it.... I would love to see what you have done with your world and later will be adding photos and storyline on what I have done with mine <3
Post edited by AmouraB on

Comments

• JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    What is the "Really??" part about?
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Um... *brain hurts from wall of text* What?
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
    @ colton,hask & jimil ... :p I hope you are enjoying s4 as much as I am.
  • JimilJimil Posts: 4,443 Member
    Yes yes. I am! Thank you very much :)
  • ArchieonicArchieonic Posts: 1,040 Member
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    Yours and mine both, I have no idea what I just read.
    HollowVoid wrote: »

At least you attempted to read it. After x glasses of wine, I just couldn't/can't.
  • DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member

At least you attempted to read it. After x glasses of wine, I just couldn't/can't.

Trust me.
    In Sims 4 Forums Jail
    you are subjected to far worse
  • AnnePlaysAnnePlays Posts: 2,504 Member
    edited January 2015
    I think the OP is trying to say that Outdoor Retreat isn't restricted to outdoor camping alone.
    There are many types of retreats: Scientist/Business meetings/etc.
    And that with imagination you can make wonderful stories and pictures with it.
    muscle_gumball_by_vanillycake-d4a9ida.png
    :p@kremesch & hollow ...being it's tax season and a business owner I am working long hours also English is my second language so being half asleep and not breaking down paragraphs atm should allow me one or two kudos >:) I'm sure you understood more then you willing to admit :p If not I would be happy to do a voice over but don't get to excited of my accent. o:) have a wonderful day/ night and please I hope you will continue to enjoy the sims series.
    edited January 2015
    brsy wrote: »
    :p@kremesch & hollow ...being it's tax season and a business owner I am working long hours also English is my second language so being half asleep and not breaking down paragraphs atm should allow me one or two kudos >:) I'm sure you understood more then you willing to admit :p If not I would be happy to do a voice over but don't get to excited of my accent. o:) have a wonderful day/ night and please I hope you will continue to enjoy the sims series.

No voice over necessary, despite my love for accents <3 . Just double-spacing between paragraphs is all I ask. On the internet, it's much easier to read when double-spaces are taken into consideration.

@Dariu What did you do?
  • Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    This really belongs in the Outdoor Retreat forum though. I'm sure you'd get a more enthusiastic reception there. Some of us don't have Outdoor Retreat and aren't going to be able to get it for a few months more.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
    @ dariu... If you wasn't jailed you would be OR far greater from myself for even ATTEMPTING to come at me in a negative light :\ anyway no more feedback from me :) I am not entertaining the negativeness nor the drama....have a great day and please again enjoy s4. and YES the first E.P will be here soon enough please enjoy that as well...
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    @Jarsie ..yes, I see now that would have been a better idea :s
    i wasnt being negative to you
    and my post to state that earlier was deleted
    without probable reason.
    AGAIN.

> n>
    (waking up a bit taking a sip of coffee) LOL @ my sleepy attempt to edit my OP...geeeshhhh >:)
    That's so much better. I've heard many say the GP was great. I'm glad you're enjoying it.
  • RARAWRARAW Posts: 863 Member
    This is interesting, I would like to see what others have done to spice up a bit their outdoor retreat. I'm always a person that keeps it conventional with the sims unless I get really inspire by watching others ideas.
    tumblr_n5dt2fzXjY1s7xoeto1_500.gif
    @Raraw... I would like to see what others have done as well :) did you purchase the GP?
    what the heck?
    just a second ago when i tried to post this
    it went to the "you dont have permission to..."
    page

and suddenly after 2 minutes.
    i check again through my history
    and voila. can reopen

> n>
    what the heck is going on?
    That's so much better. I've heard many say the GP was great. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

(jumps up and down like a proud school girl) :'( I'm so glad this (unwanted) English class is over!!! lol...but seriously I am enjoying it.

• RARAWRARAW Posts: 863 Member
    brsy wrote: »
    @Raraw... I would like to see what others have done as well :) did you purchase the GP?

I was conflicted in buying it because I am pretty disappointed in missing content. So my boyfriend decided to do the decision for me without telling me and gifted me the GP since he felt bad I wasn't playing the sims 4 much and he knows how much I love the franchise. Well, it turns out it was worth the price of $20 compare to the sims 3 content I have payed before. We spend like 30 bucks from restaurant food delivery anyways. But yeah, it is fun but I wish they would put an expansion pack or game pack I can use daily with my sims, not only when my sim goes in a vacation.
    tumblr_n5dt2fzXjY1s7xoeto1_500.gif
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,833 Member
    Brsy, I think you can edit your post and then move it to the Outdoor Retreat forum. Thanks for posting your thoughts on the game pack. Great ideas! :)
  • Gawdfather1Gawdfather1 Posts: 601 Member
    Dariu wrote: »

Trust me.
    In Sims 4 Forums Jail
    you are subjected to far worse

I bet you're pretty happy there's no shower woohoo, now AREN'T YOU? lol

I'll see myself out, thank you.
    Banners.jpg
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited January 2015
    Outdoor Retreat is freaking awesome. I"m really enjoying it and will be doing my picture thread soon. There is so much to do in Granite Falls that I recommend staying 7 days. I love everything about this pack. For starters I love the new cabin flooring and walls and the new premade cabin rooms. Now it's easier to build proper looking cabins in the game.

The good thing about this pack is most of the stuff can be used in the home worlds for example have a campout in your sims yard with the tents. The coolers are just wow and when we get a tropical vacation and possibly houseboats they'll really come in handy.

Yes were limithed in the retreat now. I've been pushing the gurus on twitter working on gamepacks hard for a tropical vacation gamepack next.