Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited February 2021
    I missed blowing stuff up...so went into my Homeless save and blew up the garbage dump.

Screenshot-40.jpg
    Screenshot-42.jpg
    Screenshot-43.jpg
    Sims 3 Ambitions - Best Pack Evar!!!! :D:mrgreen:

Appaloosa Plains Mayor: "We need to do something about our indigent problem - they've progressed from hanging out on our business door-steps...to blowing up garbage dumps."
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    Lol Nikkei_Simmer!

Satanu_Reeves Callum seems quite the father figure, lol.

Well... it's been awhile. A couple years, to be precise. Long story short, life happened. About two years ago, I had gallbladder surgery. Then, last year, my computer died on me. I was lucky to get a new machine about two weeks ago, it's taken that long to set up.
    I was contacted out of the blue about 2 months ago by someone on this thread. I was surprised but glad to hear from her after so many years.

So, without further ado, here goes...

Not a full update, but I haven't played much yet.

https://youtu.be/X5_Q6FLs5a8
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

edited February 2021
    Hey, @venusdemilosims - welcome back. :)

Glad to see that your surgery went well and that you managed to get a new computer. Surgery is a scary experience so glad to see that there were no complications and that you're doing well now.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member
    121 The Watcher Watches: Max & Faelie's House <3 Toddlers <3

"Watcher there is a problem!" says Faelie
    ZOfHbWR.jpg
    ''Why is Maxy step father to Ziggy? I don't like this! the Family Tree shows His only parent is me''

:o

What now? how does that even happen? I check everything with MC! I was so scared that Alfie was somehow going to show up as Ziggy's Dad, but, there was no father! Just Faelie as the Mom! I Corrected that with MC. sheeesh! knock it off Loki!
    (yes they tried for a baby together, yes I heard a jingle, yes my pregnancy mod said Max was Daddy and Faelie was Mama. *throws hands in the air* I don't get it!)

I fixed it, Faelie! Everything is as I should be! ( but too late now, to affect Ziggy's looks! I think)
    XdNVv3E.jpg

So, time for Ziggy's birthday!
    3RABVY0.jpg

awwww I Knew you would be darling! I think you look like gender swapped Faelie! (I had shortened Faelie's chin, after making her the gender switched Max) Ziggy is a super handsome YA, just not a clone of Max. maybe a Mix of Faelie and Max? His mouth is less wide.

Ziggy, you don't look big, like Quigley said, but maybe that comes later with your athletic trait! :D Let me look at you better with your Mama!
    6sykIEe.jpg
    p9L9kQP.jpg
    0lw6M3l.jpg
    LZCspat.jpg

I have Max call off work for a week, so he can be with his son.
    rEkCEcR.jpg

Yes Max, you are stunning but I am mad at you! for not putting your genes in Ziggy! I wanted a toddler of you!

"It's OK Watcher, there will be many more!" Max says logically
    teekGF6.jpg

Then for some reason Max twirls into his work clothes!
    QIi9dLf.jpg

Max where are you going? You Just called off work!
    hD52rjH.jpg

"To get my child, of course! The clone of me!" Max is rushing! :o

NO! get right back here! you nutty Mad Scientist! and be with Ziggy!

Max is a bit worried about Watcher being angry and refuses to look me in the eye!!!:D
    X2pAOe7.jpg

Impossible to stay angry at that beautiful face! Even Quigley thinks I should forgive him!
    "It wasn't Dad's doing Watcher, It was Loki" Quigley reminds me.
    LuA74n0.jpg
    0kVAW3X.jpg

''Tiny Fairy, Tiny Dancer! My precious Jewel!" Victor gathers Jewel up in his arms.
    BgezH44.jpg

Victor takes his precious to the the cake!
    hvOUEcY.jpg

Mi4xwTW.jpg
    dVCYlsz.jpg
    86xonIJ.jpg

He stays close, to make sure she is ok!
    6B1YgCu.jpg
    mbjb8w8.jpg
    Z5uf6bn.jpg
    UBfHcJj.jpg

That is a Good baby! Always look in Watcher's eyes, Just like your daddy! Good Girl! Goooood!
    AC5wDCA.jpg

""oh my little love" coos Victor
    mch2gLT.jpg
    L4igiFA.jpg

''You look like me! but with your Mother's beautiful lips and hair color!" Victor is delighted!
    1xkSJpJ.jpg
    MYP8Lxf.jpg

And Victor begins to teach is daughter how to walk. without a wish!
    uI6xjrM.jpg
    do1VeFa.jpg

And He makes the fire truck carpool wait for him!
    "My daughter is more important" explains Victor.
    gmjt4VT.jpg

Max teaches Ziggy to talk, he wants to be able to discuss science and Loki and chat with him!
    "Do you want to play ball with Daddy? and grow up big and strong Ziggy?" asks Max
    IkyvN2b.jpg
    TkVt197.jpg

''I'm so sorry, my little one, that I didn't give you my genes. my sweet son" says Max
    5yv85VR.jpg

"Me your baby" says baby Ziggy, looking lovingly in his Daddy's eyes, smiling baby wide.
    8vWKP0r.jpg
    6omifA4.jpg

As soon as Victor has completed teaching Jewel to walk, he twirls into his fireman uniform and starts walking with her, I am curious to see where he is going to put her down!
    crWpsOT.jpg
    IQTnRkp.jpg

LOL I can't believe it!
    FZ4MYwj.jpg

"She needs to be with Me, Watcher, I'm her Dad! I take care of Jewel! I promised Oakley!"
    wQTxTfh.jpg

You could have called off work, Victor! I told you to!
    "No, I want to get to the Top!" says Victor the victorious!
    XNrcDr6.jpg

OH look what Baylee and Laz are thinking about! They are thinking of Teddy's bed!
    WdF617J.jpg

Teddy, the Boss, immediately tells me to put down some baby items for Victor's daughter! He is a good Boss!

Watcher thinks that Victor might put Jewel in the play pen as he walks towards it, but when Laz comes to talk, he holds tight to his child!
    "Oakley would be mad if a Were ever dared to touch Jewel!" Victor tells me.
    wmo9D9n.jpg

Laz overhears and is instantly insulted! He wanted to hold the baby, sniff it, maybe bite it a bit.
    bIKOy35.jpg
    AEsYfSs.jpg

"You stay away from my daughter!" warns Victor "I'm stronger than you, I can Make you! And don't shed on her! She doesn't Like it!"
    gvirUdQ.jpg
    qXg3DfE.jpg

"Sorry man, I'm inappropriate at times" says Laz and then decides to complain about Teddy giving preferential treatment, to new fathers.
    osjgJgO.jpg
    easuWDA.jpg

Victor wants to get to work and this joker is taking too much of his time! now he wishes to play a trick on him!
    tsqn0WJ.jpg

Victor puts Jewel down in the playpen and inflicts the chattering teeth on Laz!
    RyCobSd.jpg
    N7Ww7ZP.jpg
    CTVmrga.jpg
    QMJ8uvp.jpg
    4Dxk4oM.jpg

"Finally I can get to work!" thinks Victor
    bMy7iQo.jpg

Vlad makes time with Baylee, but like Laz he strikes out in the end.
    nO496Vd.jpg

Teddy and Adan had some fun upstairs. Teddy is always so proud of himself when he does a good landing on the slidey pole!
    RtkwGJU.jpg
    VeL0lEk.jpg
    xcqJyN8.jpg

The Alarm goes off and Victor responds immediately, well almost immediately! lol
    X8jt96n.jpg
    SMvS1Jm.jpg
    zq09jG6.jpg

The bad thing is it teleported Jewel home!
    VQhwzOA.jpg

Victor wants his daughter with him! and so I have him retrieve her, But Oakley is mad he isn't paying attention to her! So he must bring his wife to work with him as well!
    8vQgDbV.jpg
    jNfxzhF.jpg

"C'mon gorgeous!" Victor calls from the cab.
    "Humph, humph " says Oakley the entire way! "The very idea, riding in a cab!"
    kMd2q7m.jpg
    JlAaISP.jpg

Victor tries to get on Oakley's good side again! And even gives her one of his many awards!
    xGWwa0I.jpg
    Pm873KI.jpg
    YOqujxo.jpg
    2aDYJ4K.jpg

That seems to do the trick! and of course drives Victor wild! He grabs Oakley and gets a wish to have another child with her!

"I can handle Anything Watcher!" he tells me, grabbing his hot wife. And that makes Oakley wish for another child with Victor!
    11RW9Vi.jpg

Meanwhile, smart as a whip Jewel, teaches herself to talk and plays with the abacus to learn logic!
    RboyKGA.jpg
    GxCqV8U.jpg

"Let me tell you of all my many possessions, Adan." says Oakley, very proud to start off her long list with Victor's award!

Adan thinks possessions are garbage, only Love is priceless, in his eyes!
    ogwfBqy.jpg

But he is polite and tells her of his fire engine red car!
    jQ1E1bd.jpg

Teddy comes over and learns he is still bi.
    ku3lSDP.jpg

And Adan tries to remedy that.
    dIdALJd.jpg

Mean while, Super Daddy, teaches his young one to potty!
    Aog2VyX.jpg
    IL8fw84.jpg

''What in heavens can be keeping Victor? I haven't been kissed in nearly an hour!" thinks Oakley. She thinks nothing of interrupting him, no matter what he is doing!
    4IqSMxt.jpg
    38vhbw5.jpg

and Victor aims to please.
    j3iGT4e.jpg

When work is over Victor takes his Precious Gem out to Amelina's Bistro, because Oakley wished it! It is the most posh lot in town.

It's a fun lot! The toadstool is on the same lot so there is plenty to do! They dance, and smooch, and Victor comes to ask her to watch the stars.

He Knows his Oakley is disturbed by the sight of the disgusting Were, Parham, eating his dinner. lol
    Victor, always to the rescue!
    e77M6Fu.jpg
    bMZwoef.jpg
    xRFlPWp.jpg
    HcFDbAD.jpg

Meanwhile back at the Fire station
    Laz is thinking about Love. His inappropriate trait gets him in trouble all the time though.
    I1BTUpv.jpg?1

Vlad is finally making time with Baylee, but Laz finds them!
    DASl3gP.jpg
    urNUGYv.jpg
    i0C9cbu.jpg
    xdTnbs8.jpg

In the other room, the Boss gets some love from his love!
    MfmtvG4.jpg
    1bWk5rA.jpg
    rwFbITX.jpg

"I love you Teddy" says Adan
    g7MwTX2.jpg

"You're afraid of Water! what a sissy cakes!" says Laz to Baylee.
    aYBljf8.jpg
    UBZDmoH.jpg

Laz's big mouth always gets him in trouble! and it starts to make him mad!
    HYaDkXw.jpg
    z7XZbEK.jpg

Insulted, Baylee shifts her attention to the nicer fellow, Vlad.
    ILISWWD.jpg
    lydWbiy.jpg
    qhbkEYU.jpg

But there is just something about this impudent Were that keeps her returning to him!
    1lMBLfG.jpg

Adan watches his sweetheart brave the slidey pole. He is proud of Teddy!
    lnPt06T.jpg
    sR0DVTD.jpg
    piraUS2.jpg

Baylee is left with the humiliated moodlet, as her suitors both walk away. I think she wants Laz but that inappropriate trait has got to go! Poor Baylee!
    fNLmYj8.jpg

Since I saw Anya at the Bistro, I send her over to visit with Vlad. Maybe she can turn his head and leave Baylee for Laz, the unfortunate.
    a4FHJJN.jpg
    GW2EbL8.jpg

Vlad is so happy to get some flirting in, without an inappropriate Were interrupting his moves!
    G3YGd0Z.jpg

Even thought Anya was stripped of her flirty trait, it did no good! Anya is still Anya!

"I like myself Watcher! and I Love to flirt, with or without the trait!" she tells me.
    SXRSFNN.jpg
    x2dW7RC.jpg

But then Vlad says he's tired. This tells me a lot, I have seen truly interested sims continue, even near passing out with exhaustion. Anya is not for Vlad.
    IF1G1ib.jpg

And when I see Anya head down stairs towards Teddy and Adan I send her right home!

Teddy sometimes thinks being the Boss isn't all it's cracked up to be!
    j6HPrm8.jpg
    NeZJB8n.jpg
    b5n5u0x.jpg
    RrCCtMM.jpg

And Adan doesn't let any Were be rude to his lover or himself! Adan always carries a newspaper just in case he needs to reprimand them!
    tuRNr7e.jpg
    n3ZItS4.jpg
    L0yNBZN.jpg

He longs for and dreams of the time he gets to move from the firehouse with Teddy and have a peaceful romantic life together!
    ZhOf7ZS.jpg
    uCyINk8.jpg

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited February 2021
    @venusdemilosims

Yay, nice to see you decided to join, post whenever you
    feel like to.
    I have missed your sims.
    Awesome sneak peak of the video

@DivaDoodle

Congrats to ziggy aging up.
    Aww weird it says he's the stepfather, hope it was corrected.

@KARRITZ YAY I WILL GO VIEW! ""Having sims living in different households but that have previously lived together in the main household is starting to pay off. The community lots get livelier and this is the first video in this series where we are beginning to see that happen.'' looking forward to it! :)

omg I love seeing Elsa the naughty genie! I'm so glad you played her! :) Isn't she cute cooking instead of whipping up a meal genie style!
    I like that cc mod laundry basket so I only need one in each house, it swoops all the laundry to itself each hour.

I'm glad you moved the future portal! I thought it had been already moved, I guess I'm mistaken. I think you are so brave to let just anyone come to your town! :D But your town might still need more population! Oh you could let them all come then delete it and have all those new sims be trapped here!!! ;):D

Blue will-o- wisps! lovely!

Wonderful update!!!

@Brandontaylor Thank you! what did Daisy think of Sherman? Tell her I love him! :) He is just so nice! ''Dwight is still alive'' YAY!

@Satanu_Reeves such great pics and funny cometary!!! :D Love it!

@Nikkei_Simmer! too funny! I love it too!

@venusdemilosims Hi! Welcome back! Your video is the cutest! I liked and subscribed! :)
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    edited February 2021
    Hey friends! :smiley:

Sorry I've been a little quiet on here the past 2 or 3 days... I've been busy writing up the rest of Chapter 12 in my free time and I've finished it! :mrgreen: (16 pages!!! :open_mouth: But...there's a lot of gaps where I insert pictures so it's probably more like 14 pages. :p ) Clearly I'm going to have to break it up into a few posts because there's a lot of pictures too.

I'm getting so excited to share it all! :mrgreen:

Here's the next cute little scene. :blush: Tee hee! :smirk:

Anyhoo! Enjoy my friends! (Replies and comments to your posts will come soon. <3 )

Pelican Town to Sims Town
    Continuation of Chapter 12

A few days passed. During that time all of the guys helped in building up a wall to make an official - and appropriate - exam/hospital room separate from Harvey’s own living space, but still close enough for him to check up on the patient.

50976571801_eb64684776_c.jpg

With neither of the men having any building experience they were all impressed by how well they constructed the wall, put in a door, and installed new lighting. To some, like Sam and Shane, it felt empowering and gratifying. Just the boost to their self-confidence that they needed. When it was finished, Penny and Maru repainted and redecorated the room to make it feel more relaxed and comforting.

50976683602_abebb6e90d_c.jpg

Overall, the Doctor approved and thanked his friends greatly for their help.

When it was all completed, Emily approached Harvey in his bedroom holding a gift behind her back.

“What’s this?” Harvey curiously asked her after she revealed what she was hiding.

50976571816_6770ab3279_c.jpg

“It’s just a little something I made for you,” she replied with blush. “I was planning on giving it to you for your birthday coming up, but since the medical room has been completed I thought now would be a more fitting time to give it to you.”
    “Okay…” he cracked a smile.
    “Open it,” she exhorted while handing him the gift.
    “Oh Emily, you really shouldn’t have…”

50976683632_bb9984d042_c.jpg

“I know, but I wanted to,” she grinned, clasping her hands together and rubbing them. “Now open it!”
    “Alright,” he chuckled, pulling the ribbon off. He always felt awkward opening gifts right in front of the person who gifted him something, but Emily’s anxious and excited smile was hard to resist.

After he unwrapped the gift and pulled out the contents, he held them up with a smile. “Oh wow. Are these what I think they are?”
    “Yes,” she grinned. “I’m gonna go step out while you change into them. I wanna see how they look on you...and of course make sure they fit.”
    “Alright.” He couldn’t help thinking how sweet and thoughtful of a person Emily is. One of the most thoughtful people he had ever known in all his life.

Emily only gave him about a minute to change because of her overflowing excitement until she knocked on the door and asked, “You got them on?”
    “Yep. Come on in.”
    She practically burst through the door and when she saw him, her body giddily shook. “Oh my gosh they look GREAT on you!”

50976571851_efa22faa21_c.jpg

Harvey chuckled. “Thank you. They fit perfectly and I really like the color. You’re quite the seamstress.”
    “Thank you,” she blushed with her hands clasped behind her back.
    “I guess every doctor needs a good pair of scrubs huh?”
    “Yes! Especially since you’re the only doc around here and you may need to perform surgery - heaven forbid - so now you’ve got the appropriate attire for that.”
    “Indeed,” he chuckled again. “Thank you so much Emily. This is one of the most thoughtful gifts anyone has ever given me.”

50975880888_55fd153c04_c.jpg

“Oh wait,” she said, holding a finger up to him, “I have one more thing,” and stepped out of the room again.

When she came back in carrying another gift, Harvey was doubly surprised.
    “I made this for you too.”
    “Wow,” he expressed. “What did I do to deserve two gifts from you?”

50976683672_25c8eda08b_c.jpg

“Well...,” she playfully thought for a second. “You saved my love’s life so we’ll just say that’s the reason you deserve another gift.” She winked.
    Harvey bobbed his head at her thinking, Fair enough.
    “And I had a lot of time on my hands in between taking care of Shane.”
    He smiled as he shook the present for a moment to see if it was an item or another article of clothing.

50976571891_06c024070d_c.jpg

It was the latter, of course.

This time after opening the gift, Harvey recognized what it was right away and lowered his head in a chuckle, a flurry of heartfelt emotion encompassing him. “Oh my goodness…”

50976683572_66b9fea444_c.jpg

“I hope you don’t think it’s silly…”
    “No, not at all.”
    “I really couldn’t help making one,” she lightly smiled. “It kinda completes the whole ensemble and is another thing every doctor is supposed to have.”
    “Yes,” he paused, pulling it out of the box and admiring the craftsmanship. “Wow Emily, this looks great. Like it was professionally made.”
    “Thank you. And I wasn’t sure if you had one, since I never saw you wearing one back home.”
    “I do have one, I just always kept it in my closet at home. It seemed the patients felt more relaxed when I wasn’t wearing it.”
    “Oh,” she bit at her lip, not knowing. “Well, put it on. I’m anxious to see how it looks.”

“There we go,” she said after he did. “Now you look official, Doctor Harvey.”
    He blushed.

50976571781_60e0108560_c.jpg

“Not that you aren’t already official, I--”
    “I know what you meant,” he kindly said. “Thank you.” He took her in for a hug.
    “You’re very welcome Harvey,” she said, giving him a light squeeze. “We’re so blessed to have you here. Thank you for all you do for us...especially for what you did for Shane.”

50975880743_d9916d0d4f_c.jpg

“You did so much more for him than I did…”
    “Sure...but I couldn’t have done it without your help and encouragement.”
    He patted her back in appreciation.

When they broke their embrace Harvey told Emily how happy he was to see Shane helping to build the wall. Emily expressed feeling proud of his efforts as well.

50976683492_0a4ddf9b24_c.jpg

“He’s taking a nap right now because it wore him out a bit, but,” she grinned. “It’s good for him.”
    Harvey nodded.
    “I’m still getting used to the fact that we’re officially out of that bedroom and he doesn’t need my constant care anymore…”
    “Well, maybe not in the physical sense, but he’ll always need your care in his life. To be his rock; his light in the darkness.”
    She blushed.
    “I had a feeling something was going to happen between you two,” he smiled…

50976571726_b639cb3716_c.jpg

...and I’m so glad it did. I was hoping for it actually. You’re the perfect woman for Shane, in more ways than one. He’s very blessed to have you.”
    “Thanks Harvey,” she smiled brightly. “He’s pretty perfect for me too...and I’m very blessed to have him.”

50975880718_6bd1b71459_c.jpg

<3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    Here are a few Serena screenshots too.

S4h6pOz.jpg

Q4NVqPl.jpg

Noah aged up to toddler

cNi112M.jpg

And once he learned his toddler skills, I aged him up to a child.

W48pVCu.jpg

wofWVgK.jpg

tH38aRa.jpg

rO1X6qZ.jpg

tzLA7T0.jpg

Baxter

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Good news: pc is fine.Skytwch says computer is fine and has a decent card for sims bad news: the issue lies in my new monitor.Apparently others with the same exact monitor have the same issue.😏 least it isn’t my comp
    Goodness. Try as I might to not fall too far behind... *sigh* #momandwifelife :p

@DivaDoodle
    As soon as I enter the game I move Marigold, Cabana Boi's GF, in with him! As per bekksan's wise suggestion!
    ^I often find that @bekkasan 's sage advice is right on point and it is wise to listen. ;)<3
    Cabana and Marigold are so cute!!! <3<3 (Loved his "thank you for moving my love in with me" face to you. :blush: )
    I haven't heard that poem before, but I imagine my mom has. ;) It's cute.
    Oakley is braver than I ever was...wearing heels while big and pregnant. :lol:
    I get the feeling Quigley can't WAIT to be a dad someday! He sure was a great babysitter. :blush:
    Ooooh are Max and Faelie going to have multiples? :smirk:
    Flex those muscles Victor. :love: Oh lol now Oakley is in labor too. :lol:
    I AM wondering why Faelie's carrying a baby boy and not a girl. Hmmm... 🤔 Guess the game had other plans? ;) (Oh I see, with Max saying it looked like she was carrying twins. )
    I like the name Ziggy. :mrgreen: I seem to remember a certain fictional computer having the same name. ;);)
    Faelie needs to sit down, this is a bit much to understand. She rocks and is happy knowing she has a healthy bouncing boy, and that one day she will have daughters, Zara, and Anaïse."
    ^Think I would need to sit down too. :lol:
    Jewel. That's a pretty name. <3 Congrats on the arrival of both babies. :blush:
    ----
    TY that you like the names! you are such a sweetie you know! and I'm glad I gave you a good laugh!!!! <3
    ^Aww, you're welcome. :kissing_heart: And yes, I always need a good laugh these days. ;)
    Thanks for your reply comments. They always give me a smile. :blush:
    ----
    I'm the same! Adore real babies, but can't stand the sim babies. :lol: I guess me giving them 3 sim days until age up is pretty generous. :lol:
    "Oh I've read the most informative child care book, Oakley, by Doctor Bebe BayBee! I'll get you a copy!" says Faelie.
    ^LOL! :joy:
    I know! Dressing up toddlers is fun. :blush:
    I love the Max and Quigley father/son moments. <3
    My GOSH the muscles on Victor's arm there! :open_mouth::love: Woo!
    TwvJ9O7.jpg
    Ace is a little cutie. :blush:
    Aww, we're saying goodbye to Teddy and Adan? :(
    ----
    What now? how does that even happen? I check everything with MC! I was so scared that Alfie was somehow going to show up as Ziggy's Dad, but, there was no father! Just Faelie as the Mom! I Corrected that with MC. sheeesh! knock it off Loki!
    ^Wow. Geez game. :grimace: Thank goodness for MC! I will never play my game without it!
    Ohhhh my goooossshh Ziggy is an adorable little clone of his daddy! <3<3 (Oh I guess he's a clone of Faelie! Whoops! :joy: )
    Okay that work attire on Max...not as sexy. :lol:
    NO! get right back here! you nutty Mad Scientist! and be with Ziggy!
    ^LOL! :joy: The way you talk to them sometimes cracks me up!
    Victor looks very excited for Jewel to become a toddler. ;) (He doesn't miss those late night feedings. :p )
    Awww, how pretty is she! <3 Love her hair!
    Victor taking her to work. Aww...
    Yeah Laz...back off. :neutral: (Ha ha Victor casts a spell on him to get him out of the way. :lol: )
    Oh hey, Teddy and Adan are still here. :) Sorry I get confused...
    Teddy comes over and learns he is still bi.
    ^Lol!
    Potty training toddler sims is almost just as much a chore as potty training real tots. :p
    Is Laz thinking of pursuing Baylee? (Guess he struck out again and it seems she prefers Vlad. Or DOES she? :p ) I agree the Inappropriate trait has to go!
    Darn Anya isn't a good match for Vlad...
    Awesome and humorous posts lady! :smiley::star:

@polrbear Oh okay, thanks for the information. 👍
    Sorry you can't take videos anymore with your bandicam app. That stinks! :confounded:
    Enjoyed your update with Agnes. :)

@GraceyManor Thank you for sending me the links to the White House and Linda's science lab. :star: Way cool!
    ----
    My goodness, what a rough go you've had of it with your game lately. :pensive: I hope you can get it all figured out. Heed the advice of the other players on here because I've learned SO much from them and we've all learned through trial and error. Nothing is a quick fix with this game, unfortunately, but once you put in the time to figure it out, it's SO worth it in the end. Much less issues happen. Good luck. :star:
    ----
    It was the Monitor!? :open_mouth: Wow. Strange. I'm glad it's not your computer either.

@Nikkei_Simmer
    Yep...now all I need is a joystick (...um...yeah...) ...that...joy-stick...
    ^HA HA! :joy:;)
    Well, good things come to those who wait. ;)
    Hoping that your husband is able to find something soon - fingers crossed for you and your family. Financially things must be really tight and it's so lucky that we have Sims to kind of get away from the stress-load.
    ^Thank you. <3 Appreciate it.
    Financially we're actually doing pretty well because he got a large severance pay, (thank the Lord 🙏 ) but yeah...we don't want to burn through that. :flushed: Would like to put some of that money toward another house wherever we end up. But we'll have to see...

@Silverofdreams30 I don't usually give the "dislikes children" trait to my sims either. Only if that's how the character is for a story. :smirk:
    ----
    The kitten pictures!! Awwww! <3<3
    Noah's toddler smile, adorable! :blush:
    Love those pics of Baxter! Such a cute and pretty doggy.

@bekkasan That scene in Moonlight Falls you captured there. :love: Beautiful! It makes me long for Spring. 🌼🌹🌻
    Jorge and Judy checking out each other before checking out one of the houses built by rflong for her world.
    ^Hee hee! :smirk:
    That's a cool looking house! :grin:

@Sprottenham I enjoyed reading your story and Deng's adventures. :grin:

@king_of_simcity7 I'm sorry you weren't in a good mood the other day. :( I hope you're feeling better.

@Turjan Lol! Thanks for the reply. :)
    And thank you thank you for the link to Shark's hair! :grin: I can't believe I overlooked that one. :open_mouth:

@Brandontaylor
    I felt okay to read everything, but commenting just seemed too daunting for that many pages.
    ^Yep, I feel it buddy.
    Back to the weight gain thing, it happens when life gets tough. We just have to not beat ourselves up over it and that's the hardest part for me. :pensive: I keep telling myself to "not eat that" or "go on a walk since the snow is melting" but do I do it...No. :lol:*sigh* Motivation can be hard to find sometimes...
    ----
    Gotta love when sims leave plates out overnight huh? :confounded: In Sims 2 if too many plates were left out the flies would kill your sims! :flushed: I made for darn sure that never happened! I dunno if it happens on Sims 3 too, I didn't want to try it to find out. :neutral:
    Hal blew off Daisy!? Aww... :cry:
    Poor girl falling on her butt during the sing-a-gram. :lol:
    Darn...guess most of the guys aren't interested in pretty plant sim ladies. :( I hope she finds love very soon. <3

@Tamijo Take a deep breath before I play the song? Okay. :p
    Lol! I was gonna say Marble's b00bs look like they're about to pop out of that dress! :joy: I can see why Brandon would be okay with her wearing it. :smirk:
    Hmm, sickness seems to be spreading... :worried:
    Darn Terry's roommate for ruining the romantic moment! :p
    Michiko, and others, got their hands on some experimental drugs huh? (I always bow down to people who are "test subjects" in this world, I could never do it!)
    Offff course John passed the Chicken Poxvirida onto Anita... I'm more concerned about that Rababy Disease. :flushed: Are you using the Vector Mod?
    **I'd go with the name Ivory for the baby girl. :) (Since Diva has a Marigold in her story. ;) ) But of course it's up to you.
    Thanks for the reply comments. :blush: Ha ha you called the shirt flamboyant! :lol:

@Karritz Wow, 5 hours to load the video? :open_mouth: You have great patience. ;) Must mean that it's got a lot of great stuff happening in it. :mrgreen:
    Enjoyed your posts. :)

@Santanu_Reeves Nice to see you pop in and post. :)
    Golden poo?? :lol:

@venusdemilosims Hey! Welcome back!!! :smiley: It's great to see you!
    Gallbladder surgery is no fun...My husband got his removed years ago. He had some bad stones that almost killed him because he was in a foreign country at the time serving a mission for our church and they had to release him from that and send him back to the states pronto to get surgery...
    I'm glad you were able to get a new computer. :star:
    I miss your stories! I very much enjoyed Vanderburg Squared and your medieval video there was...entertaining. :lol: Is that a new story you are telling? (By video or by text?)

Caught up! For now. :lol:

I need to take a break, do some housework - ugh - and then polish up the concluding scene for Chapter 12 before posting. :mrgreen:

Happy Simming everyone! :star:
    edited February 2021
    emorrill wrote: »
    @Nikkei_Simmer
    Yep...now all I need is a joystick (...um...yeah...) ...that...joy-stick...
    ^HA HA! :joy:;)
    Well, good things come to those who wait. ;)
    ...so my wife says... um...going to stop right there... :embarrassed:
    emorrill wrote: »
    Hoping that your husband is able to find something soon - fingers crossed for you and your family. Financially things must be really tight and it's so lucky that we have Sims to kind of get away from the stress-load.
    ^Thank you. <3 Appreciate it.
    Financially we're actually doing pretty well because he got a large severance pay, (thank the Lord 🙏 ) but yeah...we don't want to burn through that. :flushed: Would like to put some of that money toward another house wherever we end up. But we'll have to see...
    ...it's always tough when every-day living expenses have to be taken into account with regards to the severance pay... and all that needs to be dealt with...and trying to save whatever you can of it to look forward. Fingers crossed for you and your family for your hubby to get a good solid job that he enjoys as well as provides for the family well.

Actually, my sims can be rather absent-minded...and well...it's not lethal. They've left plates out for over six days and there's a squadron of flies around the plates...and they're fine.

I wish we still had that "flies can kill you"...for slob sims.
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    I didn’t end up posting my update yet, just got too wrapped up in playing a personal save just for fun. I also came across a new TV show called Superman and Lois. I loved every minute of the pilot episode, and I feel it’ll be even better than Smallville. Anyway, will hopefully post the update sometime in the coming days.
    edited February 2021
    I do see some familiar faces and some new (to me) people too! Howdy to all!

@Nikkei_Simmer Hi! Yeah, my surgery wasn't totally without complications. I am almost two years post-op, so even though they do exist and my stomach will never quite be the same, I don't have them as frequently.

@DivaDoodle Nice to 'meet' you! Thanks for subscribing! I never intended to have a big following, just a place to store and share my stuff. Your faerie family is lovely. Little Jewel quite lives up to her name. My best friend is named Jewel.

@Silverofdreams30 I'll try to post although I can't make any promises. Life and all, lol. Noah is a cutie pie and so is Baxter. What breed of dog is he?

@emorrill Good to see you too!
    Gallbladder surgery is no fun...My husband got his removed years ago. He had some bad stones that almost killed him because he was in a foreign country at the time serving a mission for our church and they had to release him from that and send him back to the states pronto to get surgery...
    That's a wild story about your husband, that surgery certainly isn't any fun. Truth be told, I think I almost died. I didn't tell anyone how sick I was. I had been dealing with issues in my digestive tract for about a year before the surgery, I didn't know they were digestive issues until I had the operation. And I wouldn't have had the operation if I hadn't gone to urgent care and told the lady there that I had been having pain in that area. To this day I am still having tenderness in the general area of where I had the operation, and I'm thinking I will be dealing with that the rest of my life. When I had the operation, they told me I had a stone there the size of a grapefruit :o
    As for the stories, I did finally publish sometime last year the last 20 chapters of Vanderburg Squared that I'd written years ago and had sitting in drafts. Somehow the chapters got out of order, possibly according to when they were written, but they are numbered up to Chapter 121, which is the last one I wrote. I 'may' still have that save file, I did save copies in places other than my computer before it finally went on the fritz.
    I was hoping you would recognize the sim in the video. The male sim in the video is my sim Sebastian, a level 10 actor in one of his many 'roles.' One of the female sims in the video is a Bridgeport townie, Emmy Starr. The other female sim I downloaded years ago, so long ago I've forgotten her original name.

Screenshot-2.jpg
    Yes, this is Sebastian, the main sim in the video. This is him 'not' in costume lol. In game he is a level 10 actor and a 5 star celebrity. He is a member of the infamous Jolina-Plumb family and Jamie Jolina's grandson.

Screenshot-4.jpg
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    These two photos are of Sebastian's older sister, the infamous Savannah, and Savannah's husband Andrew, a former professional athlete.

I found these shots while transferring stuff between computers. These photos are about two years old now, and were done for a photo event at Facebook. The top sim look familiar now? ;)
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@DivaDoodle Your simself could explore that world, if you have one and are willing to pass her along. :grin: I understand if you don't. I have several simselves from other forum members and I populated my future world with them. A few simmers didn't have simselves and donated a favorite sim or two to the cause. That is strictly a watch save and I don't play it as much right now, but do pop in occasionally and play a day or two for fun when I need a break from my other stories. I plan to use the simselves and some of the donated sims to populate Supernatural Island since it doesn't have its own population. I don't really want to make a bunch of sims for that world.
    Comments on your thread on the update and was so excited to see the babies and toddlers.

@GraceyManor Glad you figured it out.

@Brandontaylor It's nice to know that he is still kicking! :grin: Perhaps those werewolf genes are still somewhat dormant and giving him extra time.
    Great that you are having fun!

@Sleepstar Glad you felt like playing.

@Karritz Congrats on getting the video loaded. The pictures look great and I love the sprites they collected. I hope they keep them happy!

@Satanu_Reeves I never would have thought of transforming a big of poo into gold. Turned it into trash and then gold. Dag, could make a small fortune on the tots!

@Nikkei_Simmer Impressive explosion.

@venusdemilosims Hi, it has been awhile. Welcome back. I remember your Vandenburg stories.
    I hope you have good luck with your new puter.
    Poor guy...he looked heartbroken. I enjoyed the video. So talented to do that!

@emorrill Comments on your thread. :smiley:
    I'm ready for spring too!

@Silverofdreams30 he's a cutie! Wow... a child already!
    The dog is a cutie too!

The bartender at the tavern and a customer testing the karaoke machine. I need to get my sims over there for a fun night of karaoke singing.
    50977826467_c1ee98a486_o.jpg
    edited February 2021
    I am surprised and glad to see this thread still active after all these years.

@bekkasan I remember you! So far so good with the new computer, but it is very early days, lol. The bartender and customer look like they're having a great time and look like they have good chemistry too. Yeah, truth be told I didn't intend the video to come out that way, it just kind of did. I'm very novice at video making. Like I told emorrill, sometime last year I finally got off my duff and published the last 20 chapters I had sitting in my drafts of Vanderburg Squared that I'd written years ago.

Anybody know of any good image upload sites?

edited February 2021
    @bekkasan
    Thanks! And thanks for all the suggestions.I went and bought another floppy disk and
    am keep just sims stuff on it.=)

I managed to save Ryan and Linda....but now I kind of want a new save. :D

I did have to get rid of the face masks though.They were causing my sim to stretch into weird positions.
    @emorrill just a heads up on that.
    edited February 2021
    @Nikkei_Simmer
    ...so my wife says... um...going to stop right there... :embarrassed:
    ^Oh my! :lol: Yeah, probably best if you do. ;):p
    ...it's always tough when every-day living expenses have to be taken into account with regards to the severance pay... and all that needs to be dealt with...and trying to save whatever you can of it to look forward. Fingers crossed for you and your family for your hubby to get a good solid job that he enjoys as well as provides for the family well.
    ^Ditto! You hit the nail right on the head. 👍
    Thank you again. <3
    Glad to know that the flies coming from many dirty plates won't kill your sims on The Sims 3. :star:
    Of course you still wish they did that. :smirk:;):p

@venusdemilosims Thanks for the reply. :)
    I'm sorry you're still feeling tenderness in that area since the surgery. :( I wonder if that's due to scar tissue? Either way I hope it eases up eventually. <3
    When I had the operation, they told me I had a stone there the size of a grapefruit :o
    ^Oh my gracious!! :scream: I'm SO glad they got that out of there and that you are okay!
    Yeah last time I read Vanderburg Squared I could tell some of the chapters were out of order, but I was able to piece everything together. :p
    Sorry I didn't recognize the sim from the video. :( My memory is terrible these days...
    Great looking sims. :star:
    I am surprised and glad to see this thread still active after all these years.
    ^I know, isn't is great!? :mrgreen: We've lost many of the old regulars and it makes me sad, but....that's just how life goes.
    Anybody know of any good image upload sites?
    ^Flickr by far! (But space is limited so if you want unlimited you gotta pay yearly. It's so worth it imho.)
    postimage.cc is another good image hosting site and they used to be completely free, but now I think they have a limit on free storage and you have to pay for more as well. That's just how it is anymore nowadays. :confused:

@bekkasan Thanks for the sweet comments on my story thread. :kissing_heart: I'm getting excited to roll out the rest of the chapter! That ain't happening tonight though...my eyes are worn out. :pensive:

@GraceyManor Thanks for the heads up on the mask CC. :star:
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited February 2021
    Episode 27 – The Thief

I could never have what you have. - I could never have what you have.
    Something Got me So tired Frozen Inside Heart was Pounding 'Cause I knew that
    I could never have what you have - I could never have what you have.
    I'll be the thief.
    Marble Beach letter to her farther Thane Beach, written 1th of August 2726 AD
    Dear Farther
    Both Brendon and I has got the Pox, but don’t worry too much, the community is developing a level of immunity, the symptoms are now weaker than the early cases. I just sometimes feel a bit distracted like forgetting to close a door or where I put a book down.

uiPNzKj.jpg

From Terry Scully’s notes and jottings, written 5th of August 2726 AD
    Was over at the Beach-Gentry house, just to hear if they had found a name for the baby-girl. They did not open, must have been busy. Did not wait too long, it was horribly hot outside today.

qcNN5XT.jpg

Continued…..
    When I came home, Elea had a visitor. It was Anders Karlson from the Mercier farm. I think I walked in on a romantic meeting, they seemed quite engulfed. Despite the fact that he already got a girlfriend.

XRhw2tA.jpg

From Myra Frances letter to her mother, written 8th of Augus 2726 AD
    Dear Mother.
    I Write to tell you that we are all doing fine now. The Chicken Poxviridan was hard especially on John, but we are both more or less over it and we can almost work as much as before. We are deeply in love and have a great time even though we are both a bit weakened.
    John will turn 18 this week.

BTZf03q.jpg

From Jenny Richards Diary 12th of August 2725 AD
    I held my first larger public concert today, made about 600$. Better than I would expect.

Ok7qV2s.jpg

From Greg Preston’s Letter to Head of council Anders St. John, written 15th of August 2726 AD
    I hear the Pox is more or less under control in “Ent”…..… I think You can tell Head of security, that the level of immunity in “Greg’s River” seems to be enough for us to be able to live an almost normal live, the situation in “Nara Fields” also improving but slowly as they were hit later, but as for now we believe we are over the worst part of at least the 1st. wave. We expect not to set up any restrictions. The settlers naturally avoid the café and Nara’s sales outlet for their own safety, no reason to make official rules.

Regarding the general situation thing are fine. When we were all drained by the Pox, Brendon Gentry volunteered to fix all the broken installation in our household, just to give an example of the good spirit and teamwork we got in our settlement.

UFdVJMw.jpg

Marble Beach letter to her farther Thane Beach, written 17th of August 2726 AD
    Dear Farther
    Just writing to you again to say we are safe and both basically free of symptoms. Besides that will mention that the baby girl is growing rapidly and is very healthy. When I am not a full time mother I have started a fine collection of rare birds and sometimes other animals, sell some but keep the most beautiful for my own pleasure.

NB: Brandon has changed the cheap plaster ceiling with a nice wooden one, made by trees from the forest, makes the house so much nicer.

Y8iQoDD.jpg

From Greg Preston’s Diary 21th of August 2725 AD
    After not being able to hunt for a while due to my infection, was fantastic to get started again, now the house is once again full of wild animals, and the drawer full of valuable stones.

rFKJUek.jpg

From Jenny Richards Diary 27th of August 2725 AD
    We had another encounter with a homeless settler, but this time a few of us was awake and ruched outside as Pongo started to bark. We caught what turned out to be just a lonely, poor and starving women. Most of the others thought she should be chained in the café, but I knew what she had gone trough and will house her at least until she can be send to “Ent” with the next caravan.
    Greg and Marble was in principle against it, but understood my reasons and accepted. Brendon Gentry though it was plain stupid.

Y8IbqZT.jpg

continued
    Jane Harper told me she had escaped a slave mine in the mountains, several hundred kilometres to the south, had been slowly moving north along the coast, admittingly sometimes stealing from a few small villages she had passed, not daring to knock a door for help.

I17txtW.jpg

continued
    I left Harper to sleep in my bed and went to take over the café from Terry, still wondering if I had done the right thing.

Us88THR.jpg

From Greg Preston’s Diary 28th of August 2725 AD
    I have met Musette Mercier accidently a few times before, but a few days ago something have changed. My heart beats faster when she is near and I suddenly feel so much younger, a man just reaching 58th feeling like a teenager in love. She is flirty, beautiful and so sweet. I am well aware that she had been with Terry and I should let her go, but next thing I find myself near her house looking through the windows, just to get a glimpse.

eG3BfaH.jpg

(**) NARA FIELDS SETTELMENT
    haven’t captured any interesting developments

Marked sales this Period:
    Brendon Gentry household:
    1. A mixed load of metal and animals 365$

(**) Editorial:
    Economy after this period.
    Greg Preston household: Cash 10.403 – Net Worth 36.659
    Jenny Richards household: Cash 11.226 – Net Worth 20.432
    Michiko Vaughan household: Cash 3.246 – Net Worth 10.048
    Brendon Gentry household: Cash 16.974 – Net Worth 49.932
    Terry Scully household: Cash 5.436 – Net Worth 22.398

Community Funding
    Ultimo May $7.146
    Pegasus $695
    Laundromat $53
    Ultimo June $7.894

As it is, I honestly do not know where the pox is going, we got many infected but they act a lot more normal that last month. The outbreak lasted two month, so I don’t expect much more spread, but those already infected may still develop bad symptoms. This is how I will handle virus, a variable “outbreak length” will start from time to time with more or less serious disease
    There were no new settlers taking vaccines.

Greg did go to Musette house just to stand outside for a while and then went home.

Did recapture two animals as I got the notification (not something I will always do), also I staged the picture with Jenny and Jane Harper.
    Everything else automated.

Comments:

@Silverofdreams30: Nice kitty and dog, animals are wonderful in sim.

@bekkasan:
    Like that fairy tale house, the picture made me think of Hansel and Gretel

@DivaDoodle
    Thanks for comment and vote
    Good that Victor was forgiven
    Off course a twin bed at work <3

'Why is Maxy step father to Ziggy? I don't like this! the Family Tree shows His only parent is me''
    Guess your sims game is at the edge of sanity with all those complex family relations
    Congratulations with Ziggy going tod. Very cute

@Karritz
    Great you did not disconnect, I the middle of a 5 hours upload.
    Great pictures.

@Satanu_Reeves:
    Love that punky poo collecting dad, also how full of details your pictures are,

@emorrill
    Nice with a small inhouse medical clinic. And his new surgical gown (not sure the is the correct term but I hope it is understandable) and daily doctor outfit.
    Also really love her blouse, don’t think I have seen that before.
    Thanks for comment and vote
    Marble dress does quite well bending over the crib :p
    Yes. experimenting with balancing the Vector Mod, Adding some suspense without ruining the game/story.
    Rababy is not that bad and did not spread much (this time)

@venusdemilosims
    Nice pics.

@bekkasan
    That island got everything :)

A few scenic pictures from August.

taqYy7A.jpg
    zkvi359.jpg
    stz3UUe.jpg
    Post edited by Tamijo on
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    So my sims asked his father to visit him for some family talk, his mother is already at his house, the father told him he is in the middle of something, so I checked the world map and saw around 12 sims gathered near the waterfall, turns out some townies decided to held a protest at 1 am, I don't know what scandals happening around town but I'm sure they are demanding a private investigators

Screenshot-743.jpg
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    @emorrill

How lovely of Emily to give Harvey doctor clothes, Hel looks so happy to
    receive them. And he looks so handsome in them too. <3

@bekkasan

Yup, this save he aged up once learned his skills since she dislikes children did not want
    him to stay toddler for too long haha. I won't age him up to teen for a while though.

@Tamijo

Great update

@venusdemilosims

Brandon is handsome.

edited February 2021
    Gonna have to pull my folder out...and do a reset. University world isn't loading...on my game. :( Oh well...I have a gut feeling it's that schtoopid "walk" mod that's giving me problems. So I might as well...remove everything...and start putting the CC stuff back in...bit by bit.

In other words...yeah...story might be a bit delayed.

Yes...we die-hard Sims 3 players don't get frustrated by this stuff...we do this to make sure that we can play our game. :D We call it a challenge. It's a sort of a "Find Waldo" where Waldo is the miscreant file that's making our game do schtoopid things.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    edited February 2021
    This really isn't an issue with my game well it is but not game breaking.

So I went to select a town from the main menu and it says I don't own the store worlds.So I exited out and redownloaded them and my
    launcher says they are installed, so I went into the installed tab and uninstalled them, closed the launcher restarted and it still says they
    are installed.Went into the installed worlds folder and they aren't there.

I really miss Lana's CC finds, having a hard time finding stuff without it.:(
    Post edited by GraceyManor on
    122 The Watcher Watches: Max & Faelie's House <3 Quigley & Fern <3 Wedding

Oakley wakes up Victor very very early. She's been thinking, and needs to talk with him.

"Victor, you promised me when we married that you would provide everything, and I appreciate that. Now I've been thinking, we need a very nice posh home to bring up little Jewel! I saw the perfect house, close to both our work and I like it a lot!" says Oakley
    gCVYn0x.jpg

Victor wipes the sleep out of his eyes.
    "But my precious gem, we are Fae, all we need is a plot of land and a fairy castle" says Victor

"No Victor, Jewel and I need something posh, to put the fairy castle In!''
    ''You promised, in our vows even, I think .. " she blinks, Her gorgons lavender eyes pleading with him.
    GpVkRB4.jpg

"Oh, heh, Oakley, you are so Pretty when you think!" says Victor
    BavwhYb.jpg

"Prettiest girl in the land!" and then, just looking at her, he melts, and ends up adding "I will do anything for you Oakley, You Know I will! I love you!"
    VZgoz4r.jpg

"Well that's good Victor because I take your word as the Law! I trust you, and I count on you, and your word, and your Love!" says Oakley. She loves him passionately like a lover but looks up to him as a young girl would her Daddy. And being so young, expects her darling Victor to deliver the world to her on a sliver platter!
    4sxMKM4.jpg
    B0mw8ac.jpg

''So listen about this nice posh place I found for us!'' Oakley excitedly describes the wonderful house.
    And a big yard so we can throw Galas and Jewell can have a tree house and kiddie parties!
    WVxnWna.jpg

"Yes, that does sound nice my precious Gem." agrees Victor. He really likes that it has a fairy castle and hot tub.
    "But Victor, it is so posh, I'm worried about it attracting burglars! I am afraid of them Victor!" says Oakley
    HpgbxFK.jpg

"No need to worry ever, my precious, I am like a full swat team, You know that! and I will protect you and Jewel with my life!" says Victor, the Super Being!
    HsxkDPN.jpg
    75F1ZIc.jpg

Oakley is satisfied, and kisses her love,
    3idFZXv.jpg

and Victor goes weak in the knees.
    d2qPfBe.jpg

But only momentarily. After all, he Is Victor!
    LSJAiCO.jpg

The toddlers need tending to. Max chats with Ziggy, and Oakley finishes up teaching Jewel to talk. She is so delighted her daughter is so bright!
    ''Jewel is the prettiest, brightest child in the whole world! The Very Best Child!'' she thinks.

"Can you say heart break? Of course that is just for most people, Jewel, my blood line knows to only pick the most ideal partners!" instructs Oakley
    cEMe3Ru.jpg

Teen Moods! Not again! Why always on field trip day?!
    DDfRYGi.jpg
    zCJBjUH.jpg

Then Quigley gets a bright idea!
    LJYksYq.jpg

He whispers something to Fern, then asks her to go out on a date! and Fern thinks it's a Great idea!
    VafazdK.jpg
    9WqKuN1.jpg
    69TfTjo.jpg

Then Quigley calls to throw a party! a destination wedding party! Because he has had this wish to throw a wedding party and marry Fern for the longest time!! Quigley's moods are off the chart, and he's Not going to wait any longer! He thinks these moods are from wishes unfulfilled!!! Oh these moods he gets are just making him nuts-o!
    Only Fern can cure the moods, he is certain of it!

Everyone heads to the park, as if it's the most normal occurrence for an early morning week day. The toddlers will get a new babysitter, I hope it's Nicky, she is really Good!

Quigley's wedding cake will not stay on the table for some reason! It keeps disappearing!
    lol poor guy! :D
    CleXtrm.jpg

"Fern, we love you as a daughter, I hope you know that, and I am so happy you are part of our family!" says Max, after placing the wedding cake for poor Quigley.

"I see the love he has for you, and I can feel the love that shines from your being. I thank the fates that Quigley found you, but I Knew he would!" Max smiles.
    Of3bLQE.jpg
    8MHrRGa.jpg
    nQzkyzs.jpg

The guests start to trickle in, Cabana looks particularly well this day! ;)
    s2xiMWv.jpg

Kiss from a Rose
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdY5XPZFSdw&amp;feature=emb_logo

Quigley is so in love with Fern! His love feels torturous and passionate, and Fern's love feels light and airy, calming and secure.
    Ta6tF3T.jpg
    RkcfhCs.jpg

Dante is Never late for a Party! And Wikerman is happy to be invited!
    KQqtivA.jpg

The wedding guest shuffle around to get a good view. Alfie wants to be in the front row.
    ZT1AgAu.jpg

Cherie. Cabana.
    sVTXis5.jpg
    yulHugP.jpg

"I promise to love you forever, Leely" says Fern, and Quigley's heart soars, he knows she means it.
    C6beclR.jpg
    zlZ8dS7.jpg

"Take this ring as a symbol of my love and devotion, Ferny, through out all time." says Quigley. Fern holds his hands, smiling up in his eyes. She is spring's fresh breeze, to his hot summer air.
    ANsR42p.jpg
    RREGZzS.jpg

K3rcE99.jpg

Max doesn't like that Alfie has a better view!
    qymestB.jpg

But Faelie notices, and comes to stand next to him, and it makes everything better!
    iuIJGlA.jpg

"Wayyyylan, you and me!!!" mouths Emily
    'uhhhh" says Waylan.
    3MFkA6X.jpg
    Gj3pciT.jpg?1

Quigley and Fern have eyes only for each other.
    RTlBy3b.jpg
    zTJT5XU.jpg
    1K92dVr.jpg
    Da6KDZj.jpg

Tula Loves weddings and can't wait till daddy Dante says she can marry Tristan! She has loved him since she was a child!
    pTQe6Qc.jpg

Cabana is happy! 'I wonder if Marigold will marry me,' he thinks.
    G8TpJNM.jpg

And Marigold looks at Cabana, instead of the bride and groom! She just Loves him!!!
    EkBbSld.jpg

"Hooray for my man Cabana!" she shouts! "and each one of his awesome outfits!"
    pFO5P3a.jpg

Everyone loves Cabana! He is just so original!
    noxmm6x.jpg

On the left, Oscar doesn't even know what he's doing here! Louise left right away! But Oscar loves to party, so he stayed!
    ebVTou5.jpg

Quigley is having so much fun, time to cut the cake!
    WrPiBDr.jpg
    dk1IArK.jpg
    v8DBbIx.jpg
    5cvpo11.jpg

The nerve! It's Our wedding day!
    p8p3f51.jpg

Alfie finds Faelie "The wedding is so beautiful, as beautiful as Fern and Quigley in every life time"
    "oh not this time line thing again" thinks Faelie.
    z9NhSof.jpg
    u8a1ZMg.jpg

Tristan finds his darling, and sneaks her away for some serious smooch fest!
    EpvJIgo.jpg

There is lots of activities in this big park, but mostly people want to dance!
    8S0M5Hj.jpg
    gSG0xmU.jpg
    zR9XCZD.jpg
    ARlGvzi.jpg
    Whijw1O.jpg
    XlhxeMk.jpg

fWZEzwj.jpg
    FwOxt8U.jpg
    BzhLsPC.jpg
    fp0V2bu.jpg
    gnTrOGj.jpg
    lol

Of course the fairy's and the former fairy's are the most graceful dancers!
    8URP8GO.jpg
    3E0spSS.jpg
    rJBW4yR.jpg
    mBPXo9K.jpg
    NljMqnY.jpg

But even if not the most graceful, still fun to watch!
    1MMiq3w.jpg
    3tYVevl.jpg
    i1WudvM.jpg

Quigley let's his passionate moods get the better of him. But no one minds, especially Fern!
    eZZ0t5i.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    edited February 2021
    ...Going through the whole rigmarole of having to reset the game folders...and putting back all my mods. So at the same time decided to create-a-sim... just for gits and shiggles.
    Screenshot.jpg
    Meet Katrina Gallagher.
    She's:
    • Absent Minded - constantly misplaces the keys to the house, the car...the...whatever the hell requires keys.
    • Daredevil - constantly daring other sims to "eat dirt" - luckily that is the only thing she dares other sims to do.
    • Easily Impressed - which means she's going to have to keep a tight rein on her wallet or get fleeced.
    • Green Thumb - she's good with plants...considering she's rather "potted" herself.
    • Over-Emotional - she gets all weepy over fluffy kittens and puppies...and sob stories. Need I remind her about her need to watch her wallet?

Screenshot-2.jpg
    I have her now wearing E-Skin Fresh (Default) - I prefer to make sure that all the townies are wearing E-Skin since I prefer them having some "definition" to their bodies instead of walking around looking like Ken and Barbie.
    Screenshot-9.jpg
    ...and this is Katrina all dolled up with cc. Still with E-Skin Fresh Default, but with a lot of Pralinesims makeup...though I tend to take the opacity slider and crank it all the way back...so it's not so apparent.
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Anyone else struggle with hair for guys? Like none of them look good 🤪

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top