Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What did you guys get for Christmas?

ceyricceyric Posts: 1,584 Member
A little late, but what did you guys get? :D

I got some new clothes, 50$, and my good friend who I haven't seen in a couple years came and surprised me! That by itself made my Christmas great :)

What are you guys all thankful for?
keep on keepin' on

Comments

• TantrumShockTantrumShock Posts: 16 New Member
    I got the Sims 4! Liking it so far, but the Sims 3 had a wayyy better web presence. I miss the exchange!
  • jennihopejennihope Posts: 321 Member
    I didn't get much. I got a rainbow loom kit, and a new pair of shorts. I REALLY wanted the Sims4 :/. Btw, it's not that late, it's only Dec 26.
    follow my simblr: https://beautesims.tumblr.com/ <-- still under construction
    origin id: jennihope
  • ThatSwaggieThatSwaggie Posts: 255 Member
    A couples of books, and a flannel shirt
    tumblr_nuspl0ybfb1u94f66o4_540.gif

• colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    PlayStation 4.

This belongs in the off-topic section by the way.
  • blueasbutterflyblueasbutterfly Posts: 3,425 Member
    My son used his own money and got me a present, and he was so thrilled to give it to me :) I'm really glad that he gets so much joy from making others happy. It's the best way to be.
    toddlersig3_zps62792e0c.jpg
  • mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    perfume, a laptop bag, some sweets, some money and my boyfriend took me to see the last part of The Hobbit. :)
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I got a Chromebook from the hubby. Coffee from my sister(love coffee!) A book, more coffee, and some new casserole dishes that I really needed from my mom and dad. Lots of sweets from the ladies at work :)

Most importantly I got to see my family. I only get to see them a few times a year due to distance so I really cherish every moment spent with them <3
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • DrewRowlandDrewRowland Posts: 2,057 Member
    Clothes, a large fuzzy blanket, a tea-mug, a tiny but extremely bright light, a gift certificate to a tea store, money, a gift certificate to an Asian market (I love getting sweets from Asian markets [candied tamarinds, mochi, and many other things]).
  • EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member
    edited December 2014
    I got a lot of gift cards... Little rant but I feel gifts cards are too impersonal but I will gladly accept them though. I just prefer less expensive personal gifts but that's just me. :)
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    PS4, DAI at 30% off which I still can't download because of the PSN servers being down to hackers.
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Headphones and clothes.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • FraTacFraTac Posts: 854 Member
    27" Samsung Monitor, money, Pink Floyd new album, a pair of slippers and a box of chocolates.
    xWGF2yb.png
    Simmin' since 2000