Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MidnightPearl's Idea's and wishes for Sims 4!

1.I'd love to see smaller coffee tables, we have already long rectangle ones, but to have a small space, I'd like to see small square or round coffee tables.
2.Curtains that fit the windows, including the small windows and have more variety including lace curtains as well as venetian blinds that fit all windows, I know we have them in base game, but not sticking out like they are now, that actually fit inside the windows.
3.recolourable doors, the base game ones are just white, what about different wood grains or metal, bring a colour wheel so that there's different shades to choose from.
4.Smaller rugs and unusual shaped rugs like the heart and triangular.
5. more carpet patterns and colours, I hope the devs create more instead of downloading from a third party website(which I don't want)
6. built in robes like TS2 had with or without mirrors
7. more décor for every room, including walk in robes like wire baskets on the wall with/without something in them.
8. bring back laundry and extra chores for our sims and décor for the laundry
9. dishwashers is a must, seriously whoever forgot to give us dishwashers?!!
10. more edible plants, fruits and veges for our garden green thumbs, and the ability to eat them from their inventory after being picked.
11. round roofs or hex roofs.
12. Is it so possible a sim can pop out a drink from their inventory after a good jog? new animation!
13. more plants, tiny ones and unusual ones I'd like to see.
14. door curtains-I saw these in a console version of The Sims Bustin Out game and this was animated, like a door, the sim went through it and the curtain parted in the middle, I thought this was very cute idea, so I'd like to see this in Sims 4.
15. bring back bicycles for all ages, (if toddlers came into Sims 4, they'd get a plastic toy bike and learn to ride-new animation for toddlers.)
16. bring back cars, all different of course.
17. bring in a bus to pick up sims for work or school and they disappeared at the end lot, like TS2 and most console sims games.
18. more funny costumes, like a cow plant costume would be cute.
19. after a jog, the sims pass out, just like TS2 had, go for a jog together animation or as a group outing too.

thanks for reading, I'm sure there's more idea's in my little head of mine when I think about it :smiley:

Comments