Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Omg plz help i cant anymore

so after i search everywhere and i didnt find an answer..
after update 4 as i go in the gellary and i chose a sim to downlode into my game it comes into the game bould and in underwhere and not what is showed on the picthet in the gallery so everything that is not uowend in the game aint showing after i save it to my libarey or downlode it
plz help

Comments

• chensaytaylorchensaytaylor Posts: 700 Member
    It is possible the sim you downloaded from the gallery has custom content that did not download into your game. You have to go download the CC and install it and it should show up on the sim.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Are you trying to download a sim with CC? If so, the CC will not transfer with the sim. You will have to check the uploader to see where they got their cc from and install it that way.
  • NinaSim654NinaSim654 Posts: 7 New Member
    > @chensaytaylor said:
    > It is possible the sim you downloaded from the gallery has custom content that did not download into your game. You have to go download the CC and install it and it should show up on the sim.

where i should downlode the cc and to where install it
    > @fullspiral said:
    > Are you trying to download a sim with CC? If so, the CC will not transfer with the sim. You will have to check the uploader to see where they got their cc from and install it that way.
    how and im dowloding it from the gallery not from the web im trying to get the things that people uplode in the game and i cant
    If they have cc content you will have to get it from wherever they got it. Check the creator to see if they added a link to where they got cc from. Then you have to go there and get it yourself.
    file:///C:/Users/MichaelBD/Documents/Bandicam/bandicam%202014-12-06%2018-38-45-204.jpg
    loook at this this is what it shoes after save it > @fullspiral said:

> If they have cc content you will have to get it from wherever they got it. Check the creator to see if they added a link to where they got cc from. Then you have to go there and get it yourself.
    Your link won't work. You will have to upload the pic to a host site like imgur or photobucket.
    edited December 2014
    i wont let me put linkes lol
    > @fullspiral said:
    > Your link won't work. You will have to upload the pic to a host site like imgur or photobucket.
    can i send you in privet?
    No. Sorry.