Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bugs I've Found

ArilyArily Posts: 208 Member
Probably going to update this as I find more but,

1. When a Sim calls another Sim on the phone they only talk for a few seconds and hang up. Very hard to maintain relationships with people not living on the same lot. Even when a Sim calls someone in my current active family they still only talk for a few seconds.
2. Newborns are coming home from daycare when a child comes home from school even though both parents are working. Children firstly shouldn't be home alone anyways without an adult or teenager there. Secondly the children can't even do anything to the newborns except talk and coo, therefore the babies are laying there in their own stink starving to death. Not only do the babies come back from daycare when children get home but again I get the message they've come back from daycare when the adults finally get home from work.
3. I upgraded a toilet completely with the self-cleaning, although when a pregnant Sim went in there to throw up the toilet became very dirty and wasn't self cleaning itself. I had the Sim try to clean it and she would wash and wash and wash continuously not stopping until cancelled and the toilet still wasn't clean. Had to turn on testingcheats and shift click into clean state.

There are a bunch of other things that I have found that were already brought to the attention of the Gurus but they are still not fixed.
example: When Sims get married they don't get their partners last name and all babies born have the mother's last name.
Post edited by Arily on

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited December 2014
    Number 1 isn't a bug. It was designed like that. Simguru Holms said their going to try to make chatting on phones longer in the future. The tablet allows you to chat much longer then the phone or pc and relationships rise quicker.
  • ArilyArily Posts: 208 Member
    So I should chat on the tablet or PC?

Everytime I buy a tablet though a townie comes and swipes it and leaves. =\
  • chensaytaylorchensaytaylor Posts: 700 Member
    Rotton townie thieves! :#