Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is The Sims 3 more popular than ever?

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    No halas I wish it could be more sims 3 gamers in this planet, real players not just taking pictures of story with HQ and so much poses.
    The most popular game now is the sims 4 and everybody switches to it slowly. I am furious I don't have that game yet. I don't want to be mixed to a community I don't belong to despite I made some recolours in the past and except for stories . I accept reading ts4 stories because stories are appart from the gameplay.

and ts2 is the best as well ahah !! I also wish much more ts2 players as well. But I don't belong to the maxis match community so hard to have friends .

I disagree with that part I am afraid
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Me too. When TS4 came out I never thought I'd play 3 again. Now, I don't even have Sims 4 installed. And I've heard much more stories about people coming back than people who switch to 4. Sure, there are simmers who play both but still. Or maybe I just don't read the TS4 section often enough.
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited May 2017
    According to Metacritic users, the majority seem to have rejected TS4 and TS4 is the only Sims game that got mostly negative feedback from the players/fanbase. The first time in Sims history...now you know something is very, very wrong for such a drastic change.
    http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/the-sims-4

According to Amazon users, 41% gave TS4 5 stars, 13% 4 stars, 9% 3 stars, 11% 2 stars and 26% 1 star. (Though, I find some reviews on Amazon to be sometimes misleading. Such as telling the experience about shipping/seller and have nothing to do with the product itself.) So here's the truth, the facts. 1, 647 people gave reviews. The Top Critical Review was deemed helpful by 1, 639 potential customers and/or those who had agreed after having bought the game themselves. The Top Positive Review was deemed helpful by 10 potential customers and/or those who had agreed after having bought the game themselves. Hmm...TS4 is again factually the most disliked and unpopular.
    https://www.amazon.com/Sims-4-PC-Mac/product-reviews/B00EFRN2IQ/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_acr_sr?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=avp_only_reviews

According to GameStop users, The Most Helpful Favorable Review is deemed helpful by 32 out of 38 people. The Most Helpful Critical Review is deemed helpful by 29 out of 43. I'll like to think this further illustrates the divide in players such as Hardcore, Casual and Newcomers. TS/TS2/TS3 all catered to those 3 groups well but TS4 lost that balance and only catered to Casual Players and Newcomers.
    http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/the-sims-4/111452

Even a game reviewer from GameInformer said in the first paragraph.
    "Devoted fans of The Sims spend years playing each entry, continually expanding their sims' lives. Some have family lineages that span generations, and others hone their building skills to create iconic landmarks. These dedicated players have worked hard building their worlds, so asking them to start over with a new iteration isn't a small request. To justify the transition, a sequel needs to provide compelling new content while building on the innovations it has already made. THIS IS WHERE THE SIMS 4 FAILS. It has some interesting tweaks, but doesn't do enough to entice players to the upgrade." -November 2014 (TS4 given a rating of 6.75)
    http://www.gameinformer.com/themes/blogs/generic/post.aspx?WeblogApp=pc&y=2014&m=09&d=05&WeblogPostName=the-sims-4-review-game-informer&GroupKeys=games/the_sims_4/

GI Reviewer rating of TS3 is 9.
    http://www.gameinformer.com/themes/blogs/generic/post.aspx?WeblogApp=pc&y=2009&m=09&d=23&WeblogPostName=review&GroupKeys=games/the_sims_3/

In GI Issue 262 (Febuary 2015) under the category Top 10 Disappointments lists TS4 at number 7. It says.
    EA Shortchanges Fans of Longtime Series
    Gamers take it for granted that sequels add to their favorite series, not subtract from them. EA disagrees as NHL 15 and The Sims 4 both shipped with laundry lists of missing features. Post-release patches added some of the absent content, which did little to assuage fans.

It seems like almost everyone understands the issue except EA. This is their problem, not ours. We tried to help and this is what happens when you disrespect the majority of your fanbase who supported The Sims throughout the years. We take our money and leave.
    http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/09/08/the-future-of-the-sims-franchise-hinges-on-success-of-the-sims-4.aspx

Regardless of these facts. It is still possible to revive The Sims again but that will only happen if EA actually listens, have a decent sized team and resources and we all can make The Sims great again but not if we do not work together. Otherwise, there is no future for The Sims. :(
    Post edited by Deshong04 on
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    I'm a relatively new Sims player... Just started getting into it recently when my RL wife bought Sims 3 on the counsel of a long-time Sims player friend... I don't know if she's on these forums, but TS3 is what we were counselled to play and frankly...my wife's friend gave us the best counsel possible. I've never played TS2 or the original The Sims. But I did play the Sims 4 demo once...and I just couldn't stomach the play or the graphics. And the delay in loading screens makes the game a regular pain to play. I've decided that I'm not buying TS4 and sticking with the tried and true TS3.

I'd counsel EA's developers if they are going to actually keep the Sims franchise going that they read the feedback on these forums in regards to the Sims 3 & 4 games and then think seriously about how they are going to construct Sims 5. Because as others say, if they are going to continue along the Sims 4 road, there isn't a future for the game.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    edited May 2017
    OK, we all know the game has had its ups and downs, sure it may not run well on everyone's PCs and you would need mods to survive but lets face it, it is only the most advanced Sims game out there and after the flop that they call 'The Sims 4' it seems everyone is going back to the warm feelings of the open world, brilliant customisation with CASt and of course, those annoying but lovable toddlers...

Back in 2009 TS3 was well ahead of its time, a lot of PCs couldn't handle it, large especially where a drain on RAM but now PCs have caught up and what was once 'a buggy mess' full of those save errors (Can I say that EA never even acknowledged this issue let alone fix it) and seemed to be a 'bare base game' has turned out to be a huge playable success with all EPs, SPs and content.

TS4 will get new content yes, but the game is behind in the times, some things will never be added such as open world and that is a big let down for the series, so while TS3 was ahead of the times and slowly people caught up, TS4 is behind the times and quickly people are leaving it.

So, am I the only one who thinks that The Sims 3 is now at its most popular despite the fact there is a new game out?

Happy Simming :-)

I think a lot of classic sims gamers were angered by TS4. The same thing happened with simcity 4 and simcity 5, with 4 being amazing and 5 being a disaster. TS3 was indeed ahead of its time and may have caused problems for older computers. I think that problem is gone now. I wish I could like TS4, but it just can't hold my interest. It is so stripped down compared to the previous games, I don't like the interface, and there is like zero customization in that game (examples can't adjust terrain, no cut out basements, no create a style). I can maybe oversee the closed world since that is what TS2 had, but TS4 has been a bust and the next one HAS GOT to be more like TS3.

EA has had a proven working formula and should keep to it. I have a slogan, "If at first you succeed, don't change a thing". Maybe it can even draw aspects of TS2. If you listen to your fans, they will be loyal.
  • AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    Now that I think about it, I have to blame Mobile phone games. These games are garbage that is thrown together in 3 days with limited resources yet people freak out over it and throw all their money into it. Whereas you have high quality and wholesome games like TS2, TS3, Rollercoaster tycoon series, Simcity series, etc sit on store shelves. The old style games are quality made, were made with a sense of pride, and will last for years. How long do mobile games last... Remember temple run? Trivia crack? Yep. Sims 2 is 13 years old still going on strong. Sims 3 is 8 years old still going on strong.
    @Anthonydyer Excellant points! :smiley:

I do have a sneaky feeling that something new is on the horizon for the series. We might not see TS5 yet but interest in it is growing and chances are it could be good had lessons been learnt. :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    @Anthonydyer Excellant points! :smiley:

I do have a sneaky feeling that something new is on the horizon for the series. We might not see TS5 yet but interest in it is growing and chances are it could be good had lessons been learnt. :smile:

-Yearhh, or it ends up in the continuous stream of dysfunctional games pushed before they are ripe, -by dysfunctional distributors. Creating an ever-negative stream of malcontent tearing the good name and franchise apart, until the whole franchise is abandoned.
    -Crossing my fingers, an eventual TS5-development will learn from past mistakes from countless other games.
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    @Anthonydyer actually, I for example still play games like Temple run (2), angry birds etc. daily. They're a nice break for when Sims is loading. But I don't put any money into it. That's just stupid.
  • Faerie197Faerie197 Posts: 1,077 Member
    4 or 5 years ago when I first tried Sims 3 via gamefly, I was not impressed. Gamefly had Sims 3 and Late Night available to members as free digital games. Play as long as you want, so long as you're a gamefly member. Tried it again a year later, still wasn't impressed. Then last summer Sims 3's starter bundle (core game, late night EP, and high end loft SP) was on sale for about $5. I figured it was rather boring, but for that price I may as well pick the game up. And I still wasn't really impressed with the game. But I spent money on it, so felt obligated to play Sims 3. Only I then realized I was spending 8 to 12 hours at a time playing a game I was "not impressed" with.

Then I discovered the "what did you do in Sims 3 today" thread. And a whole new way of looking at the game occurred to me. which is probably when I truly fell in love with Sims 3. When trying to explain Sims 3 to my friends, a common reaction is a baffled "Wha?!" followed by "How is that interesting?" I mean, let's look at it from their perspective. They are slaying dragons and battling the undead in their video game. While I am... cleaning the house and doing laundry? They're killing the Greek gods in epic battles, and I'm... asking a co-worker "how was your day?" It's not a battlefield tactics game. It's not a nation level strategic game. It's not an action/adventure or horror game. It's... Sims 3. You guide your sims through everyday life. What part of this screams "amazing game"?

To those of us who got sucked in, we know the truth. It's not the epic chores of washing laundry or cooking supper that make Sims 3 so fun. It's the little stories that arise, either autonomously or by our guiding hand. It's not taking the kids to the park, it's the guy you met at a party last week hitting on you while you're taking the kids to the park. It's those little details which come together into such a fascinating tapestry within Sims 3.

Sims 4 just felt like it was missing... well, everything that made Sims 3 so engaging once I actually gave it a fair shot. It's like the head developer said "I want high end graphics, a good trait based AI, overblown and expansive emotions, engaging game play, in depth creative tools, and an open world." At which point someone else said "But sir, we can't do all that. You have to pick three of them." Personally, I feel like graphics, trait based AI, and overblown expansive emotions were the features that won out. But even then they dropped the ball with the trait based AI in Sims 4. And even the paid additional content for Sims 4 feels like they dropped the ball.

Vampires were introduced to Sims 3 as part of Late Night. But even then they weren't the main selling point. That was the new systems such as additional music skills, ability to form bands, night clubs, and the new apartments you could have your sim live in (instead of a full house). Vampires were almost an afterthought. "You can do all this, oh and there's vampires". In sims 4 however they devoted an entire $20 cost expansion (sorry, "game pack") to letting you create or become a vampire. Oh, and a new town to live in. But the town is incidental. This is a trend I'm noticing in Sims 4 expansions. While bowling was just one of many things added in University Life, Sims 4 makes you buy a Stuff Pack all on it's own to have bowling.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
  • MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    Faerie197 wrote: »
    4 or 5 years ago when I first tried Sims 3 via gamefly, I was not impressed. Gamefly had Sims 3 and Late Night available to members as free digital games. Play as long as you want, so long as you're a gamefly member. Tried it again a year later, still wasn't impressed. Then last summer Sims 3's starter bundle (core game, late night EP, and high end loft SP) was on sale for about $5. I figured it was rather boring, but for that price I may as well pick the game up. And I still wasn't really impressed with the game. But I spent money on it, so felt obligated to play Sims 3. Only I then realized I was spending 8 to 12 hours at a time playing a game I was "not impressed" with.

Then I discovered the "what did you do in Sims 3 today" thread. And a whole new way of looking at the game occurred to me. which is probably when I truly fell in love with Sims 3. When trying to explain Sims 3 to my friends, a common reaction is a baffled "Wha?!" followed by "How is that interesting?" I mean, let's look at it from their perspective. They are slaying dragons and battling the undead in their video game. While I am... cleaning the house and doing laundry? They're killing the Greek gods in epic battles, and I'm... asking a co-worker "how was your day?" It's not a battlefield tactics game. It's not a nation level strategic game. It's not an action/adventure or horror game. It's... Sims 3. You guide your sims through everyday life. What part of this screams "amazing game"?

To those of us who got plum in, we know the truth. It's not the epic chores of washing laundry or cooking supper that make Sims 3 so fun. It's the little stories that arise, either autonomously or by our guiding hand. It's not taking the kids to the park, it's the guy you met at a party last week hitting on you while you're taking the kids to the park. It's those little details which come together into such a fascinating tapestry within Sims 3.

Sims 4 just felt like it was missing... well, everything that made Sims 3 so engaging once I actually gave it a fair shot. It's like the head developer said "I want high end graphics, a good trait based AI, overblown and expansive emotions, engaging game play, in depth creative tools, and an open world." At which point someone else said "But sir, we can't do all that. You have to pick three of them." Personally, I feel like graphics, trait based AI, and overblown expansive emotions were the features that won out. But even then they dropped the ball with the trait based AI in Sims 4. And even the paid additional content for Sims 4 feels like they dropped the ball.

Vampires were introduced to Sims 3 as part of Late Night. But even then they weren't the main selling point. That was the new systems such as additional music skills, ability to form bands, night clubs, and the new apartments you could have your sim live in (instead of a full house). Vampires were almost an afterthought. "You can do all this, oh and there's vampires". In sims 4 however they devoted an entire $20 cost expansion (sorry, "game pack") to letting you create or become a vampire. Oh, and a new town to live in. But the town is incidental. This is a trend I'm noticing in Sims 4 expansions. While bowling was just one of many things added in University Life, Sims 4 makes you buy a Stuff Pack all on it's own to have bowling.

I faintly remember the year-long rage of not having access to swimmingpools to drown sims in... ...or am I fantasizing again?
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    @Faerie197 That's because TS4 is an incomplete game and the DLC is there to sell features back to you that should have been there, that were there in previous iterations. That method gives the illusion of a complete game as well as more so-called profit for them. But even then will never add up to much of anything because the base game/engine is so weak and uninspiring...how could the end product be anything truly ground-breaking and amazing? It doesn't even surpass TS2 base game, let alone TS4 is not even a life/people simulator but is a goal-orientated emotion simulator. A very poor and unrealistic main feature because TS/TS2/TS3 emotions are well done and realistic. I don't need my hand held like a child the way the UI makes me feel. But even small children are quick to pick up emotions and don't need to be told. That UI and gameplay, in general, this lame money-making model insults my intelligence.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
    Interesting points in this thread again :smile:

It is strange as the other day I started a thread saying that TS4 should not exceed the year 2019 and it got moved to Speculation and Rumours where few critics of TS4 go and I was attacked by a small number of them in that thread. Eventually the thread has been closed but once again it has become apparent that there are a small number of players who are actually screenshot everything I saw and then try to use it against me :(

Over here in the TS3 GD I am pleased to see much more realistic and colourful feedback :smile:

As I have said already though, I do feel like TS5 is coming and I think that it could be a world away from TS4, at least if lessons have been learnt already...
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    @Faerie197 Excellent post (though I don't mind the occasional mummy curse or burning kitchen in between daily life myself ;)).
    5JZ57S6.png
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    @Faerie197 Excellent post (though I don't mind the occasional mummy curse or burning kitchen in between daily life myself ;)).

Kitchen fire in Sims: amusing (if a little dangerous)

KItchen fire in real life: If there were ever a kitchen fire as bad as the ones in Sims 3 rapidly get... I'm already out the door, across the street, and calling 911. Only delay might be putting on a pair of pants if I was in bed or in the shower.
    Fear not the fae, for they are harmless. Anger not the fae, beware their wraith. Harm not the fae, fear the Faerie Knight.
    edited May 2017

KItchen fire in real life: If there were ever a kitchen fire as bad as the ones in Sims 3 rapidly get... I'm already out the door, across the street, and calling 911. Only delay might be putting on a pair of pants if I was in bed or in the shower.
    LOL, yeah, I had a minor one once (fire in the pan) and an hour later I was still shaking. Wouldn't care for meeting a mummy either irl ;)
    5JZ57S6.png
    edited May 2017

LOL, yeah, I had a minor one once (fire in the pan) and an hour later I was still shaking. Wouldn't care for meeting a mummy either irl ;)

I've been through one house fire. It was started by an idiot kid in the apartment beneath mine. the kid's bedroom (where the fire started) was RIGHT underneath mine. It was -20f degrees out. And I was in the bathtub at the time. Within seconds of learning there was a fire I was outside, in a sopping wet robe and pajama bottoms, wearing my sister's pink bunny slippers. I didn't care that there was 6 inch deep snow. I didn't care it was freezing cold. I was out of there. Later, I was rather angry since between the fire it's self and water damage from the firefighters, I lost several hundreds of dollars worth of gaming books. Including the full set of the original West End Games d6 Star Wars rpg books.

EDIT: It's amazing how much more seriously you take any and all fire drills if you've actually been through a house fire.
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Well, I'll certainly never be switching to Ts4. Not even if they gave it away for free.

As for players.. there are lots and lots of people who actually play TS3. Not everyone just takes screenies with poses and HQ mods. I pose my sims sometimes when I am going for a particular look or theme, and take pictures to show people if they're interested, but I play the game more than anything, and most of the screenshots I take are gameplay screens. I don't even turn headline effects off.

Personally, I think TS4 is little better than a shallow, microtransactioned mobile game for PC. It has no depth, no substance and just looks like one of those plastic kiddie games to me.
    It isn't my style and I don't like any of that kind of thing. I don't get into pokemon, or anime or any of that kind of stuff, I can't stand it. So, no, it isn't popular with everyone, and certainly not "everyone" will be switching to it.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    Don't be so insulting Pary. Sims Freeplay is a shallow microtransactioned mobile game, and still better then Sims 4.

I've been through one house fire. It was started by an plum kid in the apartment beneath mine. the kid's bedroom (where the fire started) was RIGHT underneath mine. It was -20f degrees out. And I was in the bathtub at the time. Within seconds of learning there was a fire I was outside, in a sopping wet robe and pajama bottoms, wearing my sister's pink bunny slippers. I didn't care that there was 6 inch deep snow. I didn't care it was freezing cold. I was out of there. Later, I was rather angry since between the fire it's self and water damage from the firefighters, I lost several hundreds of dollars worth of gaming books. Including the full set of the original West End Games d6 Star Wars rpg books.

EDIT: It's amazing how much more seriously you take any and all fire drills if you've actually been through a house fire.
    That's an awful experience!
    5JZ57S6.png
    edited May 2017
    That's an awful experience!

Yeah it was. But it was also a valuable learning experience. Since then, I always take emergency drills seriously, even if I know it's just a drill. And actually going through such an emergency does hammer home what your priorities need to be. Or it should at least. The mother of the kid who started the fire? She called not 911 or the fire department directly... she called a friend to whine about what happened. I regret losing those gaming books and it really sucked at the time, but I value the experience all the same.
    edited May 2017
    Pary wrote: »
    Well, I'll certainly never be switching to Ts4. Not even if they gave it away for free.

As for players.. there are lots and lots of people who actually play TS3. Not everyone just takes screenies with poses and HQ mods. I pose my sims sometimes when I am going for a particular look or theme, and take pictures to show people if they're interested, but I play the game more than anything, and most of the screenshots I take are gameplay screens. I don't even turn headline effects off.

Personally, I think TS4 is little better than a shallow, microtransactioned mobile game for PC. It has no depth, no substance and just looks like one of those plastic kiddie games to me.
    It isn't my style and I don't like any of that kind of thing. I don't get into pokemon, or anime or any of that kind of stuff, I can't stand it. So, no, it isn't popular with everyone, and certainly not "everyone" will be switching to it.
    I still can't really put my finger on it, all I know is that when I play 3 I really have to force myself to quit (wisely enough not making it 4 in the morning anymore...) and when I play 4 I'm sometimes really enjoying myself - that somehow varies from time to time, there are also occasions where I quit after ten minutes - but even when I do after an hour or so I just feel like going to do something else and close the game. I truely don't hate the game, I dislike some aspects (funny - and sad - enough the sims themselves, praised by a majority, can't tell you how much I regret them) but it also has its nice aspects. This kind of franchise just really suits me I guess. But it feels too much like jumping from one animation to the other and I miss control in one way and surprises in the other. Even when Sims 3 prances on me I find myself mainly absorbed in a positive way in the process of struggling to get a way around it :D Not referring to actual bugs there of course, but when I want things to go my way and they don't I mean. Like, I'm genuinely enjoying the apartment life at the moment with all the other tenants, even when it has its flaws. Because it feels so self created and mine.

My sim has the lifetime wish to fulfill 6 tombs in every location (I had forgotten I chose that one because it was quite some time ago, played the life of a different sim after she had turned into a YA) and you won't be able to find a happier simmer at the moment.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited May 2017
    Don't be so insulting Pary. Sims Freeplay is a shallow microtransactioned mobile game, and still better then Sims 4.

ROFL :D

@JoAnne65 It suits some people, but definitely not me. Just looking at the game makes me feel... prickly. I think more than anything because it was primarily designed as an online experience, from past discussions, with its rumoured online mmo mode, free play mode and story mode, and I have always taken exception to EA trying to shove "online features" into games that have quite happily been single-player.

I just don't feel that the same love and care has gone into TS4 as did TS2 and partially TS3. I don't like some aspects of TS3, in the fact that a lot of family aspects were left out of it, or changed, but the game tried to stay true to the way the sims was, with some differences and improvements.
    TS4 looks like it was a hurried change to an upgraded version of sims online :disappointed:

Edit - you can't even type 🐸🐸🐸🐸.l.y like a hedgehog these days ,without being censored.

/facepalm x infinity

:astonished:

Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    I doubt I would even try TS5 if there were one. I took a 2 year break from TS3 because life got in the way. I played a very basic game with only LN and WA for the several years I played the game before that break so I am playing a new game each time I add an EP which I am doing very slowly now that I am playing again. This should keep me going until I am too old to play anymore. I would, however, consider trying another life simulation game if another company were to make it and it were truly a sandbox experience and didn't require connectivity.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited May 2017
    No halas I wish it could be more sims 3 gamers in this planet, real players not just taking pictures of story with HQ and so much poses.
    The most popular game now is the sims 4 and everybody switches to it slowly. I am furious I don't have that game yet. I don't want to be mixed to a community I don't belong to despite I made some recolours in the past and except for stories . I accept reading ts4 stories because stories are appart from the gameplay.

and ts2 is the best as well ahah !! I also wish much more ts2 players as well. But I don't belong to the maxis match community so hard to have friends .

I disagree with that part I am afraid

You can be disagree with me, my opinion isn't Gospel Truth :) I accept different point of view. On tumblr it's ts4 I am sorry to say that . TS4 wins far away. I even know people who switch to ts4 recently they always play ts3 and they keep ts3 and continue to enjoy it. There are more at least two sims players in our community, myself I sometimes post ts2. Some are ts4 and ts3, some are ts2 ts3 and ts4 and some are ts2 ts4.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top