Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Anonymous

Comments

• Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Hello my name is Betty and I am addicted to the tanning booth in TS3 :) Most of my sims are permanently Orange :(

Can I join please as my therapist says I need the support of others to overcome this addiction.

Auntie Violet says I can have two boxes of choc chip biscuits for the meeting :)
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • brainybeebrainybee Posts: 1,123 Member
    Welcome choc chip biscuits, er...I mean @Bettyboop55 ;)
  • mlnov39mlnov39 Posts: 2,294 Member
    edited October 2014
    Hello everyone, I'm MLNov39. After that embarrassing family intervention *face palm* I promised everyone I
    would break my addiction to the forum. I don't want to clean the house, I want to see who's cheating! I don't
    want to cook, I want to see pictures of Sims. I don't want to watch TV, I want to see pregnant sims and their
    cute kids. I don't see a problem. I work and pay the bills. They say I'm in denial. :\
  • brainybeebrainybee Posts: 1,123 Member
    We are happy to have you @MLNov39. I am sure you can stop any time you want. *wink wink* Stay and have some flirty cookies and gummy bear pancakes.
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Talking of stopping I am away to sleep (am in the UK). Thanks for a great meeting - so inspiring :)

I will ask Auntie Violet to make more biscuits <3
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
    Bump
  • hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Is it time for Sundays meeting? Hang on I'll head to the kitchen and make pancakes!
  • AnimeFreak16199AnimeFreak16199 Posts: 1 New Member
    My sims never leave their house. No matter how hard I try for them to make friends all I like them to do is meet one person, bring them home have kids, then don't leave until the kid is grown to do the same thing. I think this is why I never leave my house XD
    My sims never leave their house. No matter how hard I try for them to make friends all I like them to do is meet one person, bring them home have kids, then don't leave until the kid is grown to do the same thing. I think this is why I never leave my house XD

Wow, just wow. :o

• DaB1gVDaB1gV Posts: 684 Member
    edited January 2015
    katoregama wrote: »
    Hi I'm Kato, and I made a Sim named Gregorovich the Serbian.

Whenever I have a sim have kids to fulfill an aspiration requirement, and I'm done with the kids, I drop the Serbian in town, and he takes the children away. It's horribly dark, but also hilarious. I might need help to be less of a terrible person. XD

Thank you.

As a Croatian with lots of Serbians who hate me because of my heritage and how my parents served in the war, I laughed a lot more than I should've!
    Thanks for the laugh, @katoregama‌ !
  • Simberella777Simberella777 Posts: 480 Member
    edited January 2015
    I have the horrible addiction of wanting to change (modify to my liking) every Sims house I visit. I did it constantly in Sims 3 to the whole neighborhood, and World Adventures worlds. I don't necessarily want to live in each house to do it. I just want the neighborhood to be my way. Don't know yet if I can do this in Sims 4. Please tell me I can change their houses without having to live in each one of them!

Edit: I promise I'll leave the community lots alone! Maybe.
  • DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    edited January 2015
    Hi Im Daryl.

I am a big fan of the Sims and a part of the sims community in many places and events. Uhh... I like looking at the Sims Forums to help or attempt at being funny. but my recent addiction with Sims is slowly progressively going to a halt because the forums have changed alot.
    and SimstaffBethelle raining down her judgement on everyone without mercy :<
    and inevitably removing our first amendment rights...

Even though I did respect her for a while..
    ...i feel...
    i dont know how to feel..
    because i live in constant fear of a chance that i might be banned from our community
    with everyone gone including munchie885

how are we supposed to go on?
    how do I expect to move on?
    ...i feel trapped in an ever shrinking room without an exit..
    and.. im scared...
    ...im... scared... terrified...

I mean here we have someone which we all put our faith in.. to moderate the forums, keep us safe, protect us from the outside world and those who prey to victimize others... but... in the end... its... its worse..
    we traded our safety and trust for our freedom..
    I had placed my hope that she would bring salvation and instead..
    ...its becoming a horrifying nightmare...
    ...and its terrifying..
    ....i..
    ...i...
    ....im terrified of what Bethelle will do... and the person she has become...
    and she is no longer whom she once was...
    So when is the next meeting? I'm getting "you better get help" looks from my family.
  • MrSimmisMrSimmis Posts: 1,693 Member
    edited January 2015
    hi I'm MrSimmis, I once tried to make a sim woohoo with his own daughter! *cries* I am ashamed!

this thread though XD
  • AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    Hi, I'm AkramA, I had my sims woohoo with his brother's girl friend and then reload the save like nothing ever happened.
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • iridescentiridescent Posts: 35 Member
    i'm addicted to the sims overall; i've been playing with one family for a few days and i've managed to stick to that one family (usually i create like seventeen households and try to play them all at once)
    i play with cas a lot, and i have downloaded so many mods that my computer lags constantly and my game wont open most of the time.
    i have been playing for over seven hours just today. My game says i have played for almost 700 hours total. please send help.
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I am a perfection addict. Every Sim has to have all skills maxed, a perfect marriage, perfect kids, perfect home. But it's become a bit like playing episodes of 'The Stepford Wives'. I need to help to break out of my comfort zone. :'(
  • Forest_NinjaForest_Ninja Posts: 1,181 Member
    I know how to engineer technology which the government will never acknowledge the existence of and I've established a legal advantage which can never be countered by any federal agency.

It's a good thing that identities are kept anonymous here!
    "Video gaming began as an engineer's hobby and a means of creative expression for those of higher technical inclination. It is expected that those who are capable of higher engineering-related achievements will see value, in electronic entertainment products, where others see failure." -Sasquatch
  • KellyWhovianKellyWhovian Posts: 177 Member
    Hi, I have umm, an addiction to making my sims have babies.
    Baby after baby, my sims have too many children and the savings run dry.
    I need help, for my sim's sake.
    ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.simsnetwork.com%2Fsites%2Fsimsnetwork.com%2Ffiles%2Fnews%2F2011%2F20111008-pets-anim-3.gif&f=1
    Origin ID: kellywhovian

• willdflowrswilldflowrs Posts: 78 Member
    My addiction is spending all my simoleons on making the bedroom perfect and basically ignoring the rest of the home, I have a bedroom addiction
    Orgin Id is wildflowerrs
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    I prefer building odd homes (like my recent Pyramid Poolhouse or my 3x3 challenge home) over regular homes. I have a tall lighthouse that dwarfs every other building in Oasis Springs, lol. My first home was a somewhat normal starter home, except everything in it was pink/purple, because I decided the Sim living there loved that kind of color, lol. And when she had a garden, it had to be in a full glass greenhouse once GT came out and had the glass dancefloors for roofing.

Normal builds are boring, lol. Even most of my Sims have quirks to their look. My first sim was chubby cute. Another Sim had red hair so her clothes were also red themed. Sometimes I create Sims based on their traits, or give them traits based on their looks, lol. But I don't think any of my Sims look like the premade ones, at least in their outfits. I even made a Bobbi Ross (female) because I wanted to make a Bob Ross but male Sims don't have the afro hair.
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • MysticOneMysticOne Posts: 460 Member
    brainybee wrote: »
    Welcome to Sims Anonymous or SA for short. We are here to offer a safe place for you to share your shameful confessions in a "judgement free zone," and to provide a place for support if you have a "relapse." (in case you were wondering - this is a completely silly joke thread!)

We have cookies and coffee on the table by the door.

I'll start.

Hi, I'm brainybee and I'm addicted to watching my Sims woo hoo in places other than their bedroom.

I am sure I can beat this terrible addiction with community support! :p

OMG! That's so cute!
    Hi, I'm Mystic1 and I am addicted to my sims woohooing too :-) It's shameful and deviant.... *-) I am also addicted to the former sims 1,2 and 3. I get such a rush when they are killed my flies, objects falling from the sky and sudden attacks by wild bears!
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Hi, I'm Hermitgirl and I can finally admit I have a problem.
    I suffer from an extreme God (or is it Devil?) complex when I play my simmies. I torture them. I kill them. I make them woohoo in clubs with strangers. *Hangs head in shame*
    But, but.. I promise I can also be very good to certain sims... so all isn't lost is it? Some have perfect lives and achieve everything and now and then I save them to a special place I call "The Library" to keep them alive forever.
    It's just *sigh* a dark day eventually rolls around again and I'm compelled to wreak havoc in their lives once again. I've been on a binge lately and I'm starting to lose all hope..
    egTcBMc.png
  • Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Hi...everyone.

My name is Livin in Sim, and I am a "knock ers" lifter, a house modifier, and an Eliza Pancake avoider. I occasionally spy on other Sims by going to the world map and looking to see if they are home, and if not, where they are. I have even passed myself off as long lost cousins of various Sims, so I could stay on at their homes while desirable fruit slowly ripened on the trees.

To be fair, I did live with Eliza briefly, but only to run away with Bob, using Bella as my surrogate, of course. It was a wild ride I took Bob on, finally relieving my secret longing to reform his slobbiness, to lighten his gloom, to spice up his boredom. Never in real life have I felt such a sense of accomplishment.

Oh, if only such heights could be attained by a few simple mouse clicks. If only it were so easy.

I need help, I know.

Keep coming back, it works...or does it....or should it, even??
  • LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Hiya, I'm Lightfield. I have a problem with genetics, I'm too obsessed with them. I make people knock up a variety of people to see how the offspring will turn out, I've got two sims with eight illegitimate kiddies each. I even had a gay guy "inseminate" a girl because I was fond of his genes and he seemed like someone who wanted to have a kid that looked like him.
    I also have this romance-problem. It's just too hard for me to make my sims settle down or even take romance seriously (one of them who actually does, though, is poly, and for some reason I love playing with him and his partners even though I can feel quite different about monogamous partners), I also find it hard to play with nuclear families. I rarely let partners, even married ones, move in together. Many of them have open relationships. I do my best to have my sims have really diverse lives, and I succeed except for that one thing. So many of my little guys 'n gals prefer to woohoo with strangers or friends instead of having romantic relationships, and even though that is good and well, things get a little... I have sims that woohoo with the parents of their half siblings. I have siblings and parents and their children woohooing with the same sims. It happens a lot because there's only so many townies to choose from. I have two siblings that have a half sibling that's also their niece. And so on.
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top