The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• LittleOldPotatoLittleOldPotato Posts: 24 Member
    Liv_Sims wrote: »
    how come Ariel is an optional generation? She's one of the OG princesses tho.

It is because pools weren't originally in the came so they didn't add it buy then they eventually added a bunch of optional generations on top of the first 10. You can do it in any order you want though!
  • LittleOldPotatoLittleOldPotato Posts: 24 Member
    Finished Belle quite a while ago but I wanted to share a challenge I added for her. You can go by these rules or add them to the ones the challenge provided

Beauty & The Beast

-Mother must die in your childhood

-Beast must take you from your family once your a YA

-You cannot speak to your father until you and beast have a good relationship

-Must become enemies with "the beast" before they become lovers

-Beast must be have the unflirty trait (or non committal if u dont have city living)

-Must win over Beast despite being enemies

-Have one kid (mulan if your going in order)

I like your added ones! I keep on hearing the unflirty trait being mentioned and I was confused. I didn't realise it was from city living! Wow, they actually used to add new traits in packs... interesting... xD I knew about vegetarian but not this one!
  • LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    Giving this challenge a go again. Created my Snow White and keeping with the theme I named her Snow White. Her aspiration is Soulmate (almost complete) and her traits are Romantic, Neat, and paranoid. I thought paranoid would be cool since she doesn't answer the door to strangers or speak to old lady's.

She met Emmett Wyler in Del Sol Valley and fell in love. They are married but don't live together right now. Snow is currently pregnant with their first baby.

Question - Do you have the partner move in? What about the 7th baby? Does the dad move out and then back in once there is a space for him?

Thanks!
    Well I moved Emmitt into the house for now. I realized after that it's like a regular legacy and moved them into the largest plot in Newcrest. It's been so long since I used that world I want to build it up.

Snow had her first child, Cameron White, and she's now pregnant with her second.
  • ArdrunaArdruna Posts: 22 Member
    Ah, it felt like it took forever, but Ariel, my Gen 4 heir, has finally been born (took 4 tries to get a girl!), and I was lucky enough for her to end up a blue-eyed redheaded natural mermaid!

Also, with the Batuu expansion, I think for any challenge where a generation for Leia is included should have her complete the "Hope vs. Order" aspiration for the Resistance. :)
    Ardruna wrote: »
    Ah, it felt like it took forever, but Ariel, my Gen 4 heir, has finally been born (took 4 tries to get a girl!), and I was lucky enough for her to end up a blue-eyed redheaded natural mermaid!

Also, with the Batuu expansion, I think for any challenge where a generation for Leia is included should have her complete the "Hope vs. Order" aspiration for the Resistance. :)

That's awesome!

Good idea. I haven't bought it yet with Mr birthday and Christmas coming up. Is it worth getting?
    edited September 2020
    Got to have a couple hours of game play today.

Cameron aged into a toddler with the angelic trait. Snow welcomed their second son and named him Samuel White. He aged up with the independent trait. Snow is now pregnant again.

I also have the shell of their house built.
    > @Luclylu said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > That's awesome!
    >
    > Good idea. I haven't bought it yet with Mr birthday and Christmas coming up. Is it worth getting?

I'm still exploring the Batuu stuff to an extent, and I'm enjoying it overall, but how "worth it" it is might depend on what you want out of an expansion. It has new clothing and hair options, as well as new recipes and build objects. The fact that you have to have credits (rather than Simoleons) to do/get much of anything there does limit your options if you're looking to just casually explore Batuu the way you would the other vacation destinations (which is how it's classified). You pretty much have to pick a faction (or cheat) to get any of the "good stuff," like lightsabers, droids, etc. since those tend to require fairly significant amounts of credits to acquire. However, players who prefer a more goal/task-oriented gameplay are likely to enjoy it. I do wish the three areas were a bit more seamless than being separate "neighborhoods," though.
  • Lé_Narraratora111Lé_Narraratora111 Posts: 11 New Member
    @Luclylu Back when I was doing Snow White (I finished all and I'm on my added generation of Tinkerbell) I didn't move in Snow White's husband/prince since the household gets full at 8 and all the 7 dwarfs plus Snow equals 8. I prefer to leave the prince out of her life but the other princesses should live with theirs.
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    It's been awhile but a new chapter is up for my Disney legacy! I'm currently on Aurora's generation!

suRdkSd.jpg
    Forgot to update.

Cameron and Samuel are still toddlers but Snow just welcomed twins! Unfortunately they were boys *insert eye roll*. They are Joshua and Oliver White.

Hoping to get more time to play tonight. I may of already cheated. After completing the Soulmate aspiration, Snow purchased a money tree. She's now working on the Painter's Extraordinare aspiration. I'm still playing with it even though it's not allowed in the original legacy.
    Latest update -

The house is coming along nicely but still have 12.5 rooms to finish decorating. They're currently furnished with the basics or empty.

Cameron aged up with the Rambunctious aspiration (completed) and the Glutton trait. Samuel aged up with the Rambunctious aspiration and the gloomy trait. Twins, Joshua and Oliver, aged into toddlers with the Fussy and Wild traits.

Snow became pregnant and gave birth to ANOTHER boy! Ugh. His name is Landon. Really hoping for a girl before the house fills up. Emmitt, the father and husband, will be moving out into his own house soon. Just need to build or download one first. They live in Newcrest.
    Another boy! Really hoping the last is a girl. May have to look up how to sway the gender because I need a girl lol
    Okay this save must be bugged. Snow just had her 7th boy in a row and this time I had her listen to pop like crazy and eat strawberries.

I wonder if I can move out one of the kids (or baby) to make room for another baby. Whoever moves out will move in with the dad.
    edited September 2020
    So I moved out Henry (7th baby) in with the father, Emmitt, and got Snow pregnant again. This time she finally had a girl and named her Stella.

Let's review the craziness that is this save -

Cameron - Teenager
    Samuel - Child
    Joshua - Child
    Oliver - Child
    Landon - Child
    Dylan - Toddler
    Henry - Baby - Lives with father
    Stella - Baby + heir

After 7 boys we are finally graced with an heir. I've already broken rules for this challenge but I'm just going with it lol I'm having fun. I also had Emmitt take the Potion to make him an adult again just before his elder birthday. He would of turned into an elder before Landon was born and I didn't want him to die before they had a girl. Which it turns out was a smart move on my part lol
    Congrats! Glad you finally got your girl!
    Update on the kids + Snow White!

Snow White
    Current aspiration - Mansion Baron
    Completed aspirations - Soulmate, Painter Extraordinaire, Fabulously Wealthy
    Traits - Family-oriented, Romantic, Paranoid, Frugal, Super green thumb, Expressionistic, Shrewd, Companion, Alluring, Muser

Cameron (Teen)
    Current aspiration - World famous celebrity
    Completed aspirations - Rambunctious scamp, Artistic prodigy
    Traits - Glutton, Recycle disciple, Physically gifted, Creatively gifted, Top-notch toddler, Gregarious
    Girlfriend - Nani Kealoha

Samuel (Teen)
    Current aspiration - Freelance botanist
    Completed aspirations - Rambunctious scamp
    Traits - Gloomy, Genius, Physically gifted, Top-notch toddler, Collector
    Girlfriend - Evie Delgato

Joshua (Child)
    Current aspiration - Rambunctious scamp
    Completed aspirations - Artistic Prodigy
    Traits - Mean, Top-notch toddler, Creatively gifted

Oliver (Child)
    Current aspiration - Artistic prodigy
    Completed aspirations - Whiz Kid
    Traits - Loner, Mentally gifted, Top-notch toddler

Landon (Child)
    Current aspiration - Social butterfly
    Completed aspirations - N/A
    Traits - Hot-headed, Top-notch toddler

Dylan (Child)
    Current aspiration - Whiz kid
    Traits - Slob, Top-notch toddler

Henry (Toddler)
    Info N/A

Stella (Toddler)
    Trait - Angelic

I've started to focus less on Snow and more of the kids right now. Plus continuing to finish decorating rooms in the house. Also having the kids make friends and setting them up with girlfriends so they can move in with them as they age into young adults. I think once Cameron moves out I'll move Henry back in and make sure he's hitting this generations goals and once Samuel moves out I'll have Emmitt move back in. That's the plan so far, may change because nothing is certain in this game lol
    Aw, your kids are turning out great! But yeah, sounds like Snow's challenge is all but wrapped up!
    New update!

Snow White (Adult)
    Current aspiration - Mansion Baron
    Completed aspirations - Soulmate, Painter Extraordinaire, Fabulously Wealthy
    Traits - Family-oriented, Romantic, Paranoid, Frugal, Super green thumb, Expressionistic, Shrewd, Companion, Alluring, Muser

Emmitt Wylie (Elder)
    Current aspiration - Musical Genius
    Completed aspirations - Joke Star
    Traits - Kleptomaniac, Squeamish, Romantic, Carefree, Hilarious, Morning Sim, Shameless, Entrepreneurial, Gregarious, Muser
    Partner - Snow White

Cameron (Young adult)
    Current aspiration - World famous celebrity
    Completed aspirations - Rambunctious scamp, Artistic prodigy
    Traits - Glutton, Recycle disciple, Physically gifted, Creatively gifted, Top-notch toddler, Gregarious, Outgoing, Responsible
    Partner - Nani Kealoha
    Children - Kathryn (F)

Samuel (Young adult)
    Current aspiration - Freelance botanist
    Completed aspirations - Rambunctious scamp
    Traits - Gloomy, Genius, Physically gifted, Top-notch toddler, Collector, Bookworm, Good manners, Responsible
    Partner - Evie Delgato
    Children - Kathleen + Hilary (F twins)

Joshua (Young adult)
    Current aspiration - The Curator
    Completed aspirations - Artistic Prodigy
    Traits - Mean, Top-notch toddler, Creatively gifted, Materialistic, Perfectionist, Insensitive, Responsible, Collector
    Partner - Stefanie Scott

Oliver (Young adult)
    Current aspiration - The Curator
    Completed aspirations - Whiz Kid
    Traits - Loner, Mentally gifted, Top-notch toddler, Mean, Bro, Good manners, Responsible, Collector
    Partner - Kinsley Benali

Landon (Teenager)
    Current aspiration - City Native
    Traits - Hot-headed, Top-notch toddler, Geek, Home turf
    Partner - Liz Pancakes

Dylan (Teenager)
    Current aspiration - Joke Star
    Completed aspirations - Whiz kid
    Traits - Slob, Top-notch toddler, Mentally gifted, Dance machine, gregarious
    Partner - Callie Landgrabb

Henry (Teenager)
    Current aspiration - Master Maker
    Traits - Evil, Lazy, Muser
    Partner - N/A

Stella (Child)
    Current aspiration - Spellcast & Sorcery
    Completed aspirations - Whiz kid, Rambunctious scamp, Artistic prodigy, Social butterfly
    Traits - Neat, Top-notch toddler, Creatively gifted, Physically gifted, Mentally gifted, Socially gifted, Foodie, Quick learner
    Partner - N/A

It's so crazy that 4 of the children have moved out and in with their wives. The 2 oldest have children (I find it funny after so many boys all 3 grandchildren are girls) and the other 2 are expecting baby's.

With 4 children out of the house I moved Emmitt and Henry back in. Emmitt is already an elder! Henry is my favourite in genetics, well that was until Stella aged into a teenager. Omg she has all the looks!!! By far my favourite sim. Since I'm not keeping them on the same lot, I'm building a smaller house in the wizard world (I can't remember the name) and move them once it's complete so I can focus on Stella's aspiration and generational goals.

I've randomized all traits (minus the ones as part of the Disney rules) and aspirations. I can't believe I'm about to start generation 2. I've never made it this far. Once all the kids age into teens I usually start a new save. Love this legacy challenge though I may do the generations in a different order.

Also some bonus information about the partners:

Nani Kealoha - Part of the Kealoha family in Sulani
    Evie Delgato - Part of the Delgato family in Brindleton Bay
    Stefanie Scott - Daughter of Summer (?) and Travis Scott.
    Kinsley Benali - Daughter of Olivia Kim-Lewis and (?) Benali.
    Liz Pancakes - Daughter of Eliza and Bob Pancakes.
    Callie Landgrabb - Daughter of (?) Connors and (?) Landgrabb.

Next time I'm on the computer I'll update all the questions mark. On my phone and don't want to rotate between screens.
    Aw, that's great! Yeah, I've had a handful of Sim kids end up unfairly attractive. But, go, Stella, go!
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited October 2020
    New chapter alert! No matter how long I'm away from this challenge it's always so much fun coming back to this family <3
    suRdkSd.jpg
    How delightful! Looks like things are going well for the Blancs. :smiley:
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    On the bad luck with boys. XD maybe the game knew the 7 dwarves are boys and wanted to make sure that you had all 7 xD
    Shadami wrote: »
    On the bad luck with boys. XD maybe the game knew the 7 dwarves are boys and wanted to make sure that you had all 7 xD

Never thought of it that way haha
    We're getting some progress in mine! Tiana's restaurant has 5 stars now! Also Ariel and her brother Harold have entered grade school, right behind older brothers Ambrose and Hopper. Slowly working to marry off some of the others in the extended family tree.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top