Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I might not even get it.

I'll complain and you'll complain, but are you actually going to get it.
I'm not sure about myself. But if I do get it and it disappoints me than I might not feel the same about The Sims again.
You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.
Andrew Murphy

Comments

• mulboromulboro Posts: 2,012 Member
    I don't know yet, I'm waiting for player reviews after it gets released.
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • Rayeee18Rayeee18 Posts: 333 Member
    I'll probably get it asap but that's only because I'm the most impatient person in this world and can literally not let go of my curiosity :#
  • SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    it's all up to you...it's a let down that features are missing yes & I did lose interest before the old forums went down, but my curiosity is still there so I am going to buy and see how it is...I'll only know about it if I play it myself...yeah you can watch videos and read blogs, but the hand's on is something you try it out for yourself...it's just up to you though
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    Pre-ordered, looking forward to it. I figure it can't disappoint me any more than TS3 did. (I didn't play TS3 for a couple of years until some friends put me on to the NRAAS mods). Won't know unless I try it, and I'm not trusting the reviews of others to determine what I like and don't like.
  • Starglitters9909Starglitters9909 Posts: 2,524 Member
    I will have to wait and see some simmers reviews on the game. For now, no I am not getting it.
    6cca377d-2512-4319-9ce5-8f4c646cf7f8_zpsa768ec53.jpg
  • Sirjohn4420Sirjohn4420 Posts: 421 Member
    more of the same posts are you getting it.. who cares you either buy the game or you don't we do not need 20 millions posts of the same topic.
    2v9ekhx.gif
  • MartinsonkinsMartinsonkins Posts: 92 Member
    more of the same posts are you getting it.. who cares you either buy the game or you don't we do not need 20 millions posts of the same topic.

Well obviously you don't
    Andrew Murphy
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Yeah, I've preordered it and I'm looking forward to playing.
  • ItsMeTaiItsMeTai Posts: 88 Member
    Ew no.
  • EasyToReadEasyToRead Posts: 7,813 Member

Well obviously you don't
    Obviously you shouldn't get it and then make a thread about it.
    hEFcp6z.gif
  • JesskiJesski Posts: 52 Member
    I'm getting it, I'm looking forward to it too :D
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I'm waiting for the sales.
    EasyToRead wrote: »

Well obviously you don't

What?
    Andrew Murphy
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member

Well obviously you don't

What?

It's a thing: "Complaining about shows you don't watch". Basically too many people all over the internet (and before that, in newspapers etc) write long complicated rants about things they have never seen, eaten, listened to etc. See, for example, the Fox News outrage about ME2 back in the day.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
    edited August 2014

Well obviously you don't

What?

It's a thing: "Complaining about shows you don't watch". Basically too many people all over the internet (and before that, in newspapers etc) write long complicated rants about things they have never seen, eaten, listened to etc. See, for example, the Fox News outrage about ME2 back in the day.
    @Beardedgeek
    It wasn't exactly a rant or long, though, neither was it complicated.
    Andrew Murphy
  • BokimbolBokimbol Posts: 503 Member
    Mulboro said, "I don't know yet, I'm waiting for player reviews after it gets released. "

Whats this, a voice of reason? I fully understand the complaining about the lack of features. I get that I do. But no one knows if the game is going to be good or not until they actually play it. For those of you unwilling or unable to take the chance and spend the money what is wrong with doing what Mulboro just said before you make up your mind the game is donkey poo? In other words, just because infants and pools and or whatever else is missing dosn't mean it's not fun. Maybe it won't be fun but at least read/watch some reviews after it comes out before you make up your minds.

Beardedgeek wrote: »
    » show previous quotes

@Beardedgeek
    It wasn't exactly a rant or long, though, neither was it complicated.

I agree about the complaining about the shows you don't watch 100%. But I don't think thats what the OP did.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Bokimbol wrote: »
    I agree about the complaining about the shows you don't watch 100%. But I don't think thats what the OP did.

But I never said so. It was a comment to explain the EXPECTATION that he or she would.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • ashjaaaashjaaa Posts: 67 Member
    I pre-ordered it and I'm excited to play it (:
  • Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    edited August 2014
    I have to see real people reviews before i get it .
  • SucomSucom Posts: 1,709 Member
    I think I will probably buy the base game but I have to say that I'm not really looking forward to it as much as I could be because, spending so much time designing interiors in my games, I'm not totally convinced that I'm going to enjoy playing Sims 4. If I don't enjoy it, this will mean I will lose interest and stop playing. The problem is, for me, that I don't want to lose interest or stop playing because I currently enjoy it so much.

So yes, I'm buying the base game but I wouldn't say that I'm feeling too excited about it.
  • ShaneyBoyShaneyBoy Posts: 2,134 Member
    I think I'll try it for 24 hours with the Origin 24 hour guarantee (I think it's called that?), and decide from there.