Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Player-created worlds suggested for checking out?

Hello all! I think my dream of more than dabbling in CAWing is in the future somewhere (I'll get to it, hopefully).

I was wondering if I could ask for suggestions on stable, preferably non-CC worlds that people enjoy? I don't necessarily have a genre preference (I am pro-supernatural, horror and fantasy), but I do like worlds that incorporate most of the expansion content. I have most store content.

I haven't done a lot of playing in it yet, but I downloaded "The Stoneshields" and really like it so far.

Comments

• KennziKaigeKennziKaige Posts: 132 Member
    edited July 2014
    You might like the world I'm working on but I haven't finished enough of it for beta testing yet. :lol:

There are a lot of creative community members who have done very fantastic worlds; I've never played any, but I used a lot as tutorials for CAW.

I wish you luck with finding a world :D
    Thistlecreek Village forum link here.
  • FrayedFlightFrayedFlight Posts: 520 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thank you KennziKaige! Best of luck on your project! :)

I think the day will come that I will have to try a little harder at making my own, but my playtime is really sporadic with my work schedule. I think I'll get to it, fortunately a lot of good resources available for prospective CAWing.

Also, lots of great created worlds out there as well. I just have to wait to have the bandwidth to browse the list.
  • KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    edited July 2014
    If you would like to try out my new world Oz, I would love to get some feedback It is my first large world and I think it turned our really nice and unique. It has no cc but does use some store stuff. I tried to keep it to a minimum but since I also own most of the store, it was just too tempting to use it!

Don't be afraid of CAW, this was my second world and I learned so much along the way.

I am buildling more lots for the world now and will be adding them to my studio every day.

• Zach_BundyZach_Bundy Posts: 1,297 Member
    edited July 2014
    Rflong's bellatrix is good for what you're looking to dl:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/633566.page

Also... Lemme think... There's Darthtopia but I can't find the link to download it so I'll just namedrop it.

And cotes d'ambonnay is good for the supernatural part, but idk about it being "magical". Same goes for Al Medina...

Here we go, I think this is the one for you: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/759619.page#12160918
    Although the caveat on that is that it has 4 items of CC...