Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My sims urn disappeared

One of my sims died recently, and another one in the household got the opportunity to revive him at the science lab.

However! The sim that had my guys ashes wasn't the one who had the opportunity, so trying to be careful I set the urn on the floor and it.. disappeared.

I just everyone's inventory, the family inventory, all around the lot and the urn is literally just GONE.

Does anyone know how to fix this or what caused it?

Edit: The spot where I tried to place the urn is apparently occupied, but there's nothing there :|

Comments

• Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    edited June 2014
    Go to the graveyard and check out the mausoleum , That's where they usually end up.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2014
    Go to the grave yard and check the mausoleum. Most likely that is where it vanished to.
  • Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    edited June 2014
    LaBlue0314 wrote:
    Go to the grave yard and check the mausoleum. Most likely that is where it vanished to.

Whoa .. great minds think alike. lol
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • karlee12345karlee12345 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited June 2014
    Aha, it worked!

Thank you :D
  • FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited June 2014
    this happened to me the other day, but in my case the urns disappeared and only reappeared when I went offa build mode. o-o
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • HRHPrincess0101HRHPrincess0101 Posts: 2 New Member
    I am having the same problem but when I went to the mausoleum there was nothing. I have no clue where it is but I know there is a hidden object where I placed it because I can't place anything else there.
  • HRHPrincess0101HRHPrincess0101 Posts: 2 New Member
    Help?😅
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited March 2020
    @HRHPrincess0101
    The people on this thread most likely won't respond as the post is from 2014, which is 6 yrs ago.
    And their most likely not around anymore.Also you only gave people 1 minute to respond, even if these people
    were still active, it would take more than a minute to get a response.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17440127#Comment_17440127
    You could try posting your question on here.The thread will most likely be locked as its so old.
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Going to go ahead and close this thread off folks considering it's been inactive for so long. For further info about necroposting you can go here
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top