Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Photobook (Place to Post Pictures)

I think pictures are the most important aspect we have right now and the best information source we can get. It will be completely first-hand source (seeing as it comes from EA themselves) but posted on second-hand source websites.

Anyway, if you've come across any pictures around the web post them here so we can share and discuss freely.

Here's something I found. Now, I'm not sure if this picture new (and we know this information is soooo not) but I was looking for pictures for another thread and I saw this:

sims_4.png

This shows 15 confirmed emotions. Tell us what you think!
Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited June 2014
    Are these real screen shots of the emotions? because if you look Andrea has the same look on his face in three pictures and supposedly three different emotions. Ollie has two pictures with the same look but supposed to be two different emotions. And the girls in the caps have the same expressions but supposed to be two different emotions.

I hope this isn't real because you can't tell them apart.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Lizziemay12Lizziemay12 Posts: 1,178 Member
    edited June 2014
    Cinebar wrote:
    Are these real screen shots of the emotions? because if you look Andrea has the same look on his face in three pictures and supposedly three different emotions. Ollie has two pictures with the same look but supposed to be two different emotions. And the girls in the caps have the same expressions but supposed to be two different emotions.

They're not the real faces for them (I didn't notice that before you pointed it out, just excited to see some emotions) but I guess these are some possible 15 that we would be facing.

We know for sure that furious, fine and flirty are in.

Another photo for the photobook!

[img]http://🐸🐸🐸🐸.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/sims-4-leaked-screenshots-23.png[/img]
  • Lizziemay12Lizziemay12 Posts: 1,178 Member
    edited June 2014
    Cinebar wrote:

They're not the real faces for them (I didn't notice that before you pointed it out, just excited to see some emotions) but I guess these are some possible 15 that we would be facing.

We know for sure that furious, fine and flirty are in.

Another photo for the photobook!

[img]http://🐸🐸🐸🐸.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/sims-4-leaked-screenshots-23.png[/img]

This is way, way back when the Sims 4 was leaking all over the web but it's the only shot I've seen of the user interface. I guess they are fixing a few things still.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited June 2014
    Cinebar wrote:

These are real.

But, they're back from the first trailer-thingy at Gamescon. So, I'm sure a lot of them have changed by now.
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • SarahE_IsMeSarahE_IsMe Posts: 517 Member
    edited June 2014
    I was just thinking that when a Sim announces a pregnancy, the other Sim's reaction should be full of emotion, just like these, depending on the relationship to the pregnant Sim and the one who it's being announced to's personality.

These look fantastic! Although cranky/angry/furious all look the same to me. Maybe they do that foot stamp, steam out the ears thing.
    "Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons."