Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Gallery

The Gallery. Is it another exchange system or does it have something a little extra to it?

For those unfamiliar with the feature, follow this link
Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)

Comments

• ElmawaElmawa Posts: 2,281 Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm guessing it's TS4s version of the exchange. But, if I recall correctly, it will be accessible while in game too. You will be able to both install and uninstall content from it while playing. There was an article that said users would be able to upload, for example, room arrangements/blueprints and if you downloaded one, you could try it out and keep if you like it, or just get rid of it if you didn't.
  • pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    edited June 2014
    Elmawa wrote:
    I'm guessing it's TS4s version of the exchange. But, if I recall correctly, it will be accessible while in game too. You will be able to both install and uninstall content from it while playing. There was an article that said users would be able to upload, for example, room arrangements/blueprints and if you downloaded one, you could try it out and keep if you like it, or just get rid of it if you didn't.

I understood it will be in game only, not too.

And EA will curate (i.e. pre-approve) the content.
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    edited June 2014
    I can not imagine anything like the exchange in my game. There are just more posts than I can keep up with. Guess I will have to hear more about it to understand. If it is only in game is that a way to get us to play online? :(
  • v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    edited June 2014
    From what you say it is starting to look like Sporepedia. Hopefully i can turn it off to avoid random CC* sims to be trowed into my game..that is, if EA will acept CC* infused sims at all (From what i get from what you are saying).
    jr73Y.gif