Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥♥ Sims 1 and 2 thread for those interested ♥♥♥

mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
edited October 2015 in The Sims (2000)
I decided to install my sims 1 game and have a bit of one dimensional fun LOL or is that two, whatever here you go .... some sims 1 pics.

Let me know if you would like to see certain things, I have all the expansions installed, they load so quick :lol:

1_zpsa11bbc52.png

2_zps7e1fa1a5.png

4_zpsb735a106.png

3_zpsb1c7f57a.png

5_zpseaa4bfbc.png

6_zps03ed84d4.png
Post edited by mcrudd on

Comments

• LBellLBell Posts: 3,511 Member
    edited May 2014
    Yay. Good memories.
  • Zolt65Zolt65 Posts: 8,272 Member
    edited May 2014
    I really LOVED playing that game!

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius
  • PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited May 2014
    :)

Wow. I remember those sims that were pre-made. I didn't know that Bella and Michael were related and I think I got them together once. Teehee
    :) Smile!

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited May 2014
    Glad you like the pics LBell and Zolt, let me know if you want to see anything specific, here are some more, I just laughed at Mortimer when he comforted Bella with a sock puppet you should hear him LOL

7_zps6151c4d4.png

Rosebud time lol
    8_zpsd5c6ec6a.png

9_zps19339558.png

10_zps968b3e0d.png

11_zps93528bcc.png
  • FuzzySlipers45FuzzySlipers45 Posts: 1,343 Member
    edited May 2014
    Ahhh, Sims 1. When I didn't understand motives and had to move my families in and our of their houses constantly to make the happy again. Good times :lol:
    edited May 2014
    Puddinroy wrote:

Wow. I remember those sims that were pre-made. I didn't know that Bella and Michael were related and I think I got them together once. Teehee

That is so cool Puddinroy. I love sims 1 even it its so mmmm blocky hehehe
    edited May 2014
    Ahhh, Sims 1. When I didn't understand motives and had to move my families in and our of their houses constantly to make the happy again. Good times :lol:

I use move_objects on and then make them sit on a chair and delete them and the chair and then you click on their faces and wolla sim reapears full motives, but sometimes the sim can completely vanish too, so I tend to just try and keep them happy :)
    edited May 2014
    mcrudd wrote:
    Puddinroy wrote:

yup. I actually built a really cool toystore or something on the sims1. I loved the rosebud cheat

edited May 2014
    Puddinroy wrote:
    mcrudd wrote:
    Puddinroy wrote:

yup. I actually built a really cool toystore or something on the sims1. I loved the rosebud cheat

Yay Polly and Emane is showing interest in each other, not so easy in sims 1, with sims 3 its a couple of kisses and hugs and wolla instant couple hehehe. I am busy building their house now, but I am running out of money again hehehe wish there was a family funds option :mrgreen:

1_zps62060d09.png

2_zpse00ebd74.png
    edited May 2014
    mcrudd wrote:
    Puddinroy wrote:
    mcrudd wrote:
    Puddinroy wrote:

Yay Polly and Emane is showing interest in each other, not so easy in sims 1, with sims 3 its a couple of kisses and hugs and wolla instant couple hehehe. I am busy building their house now, but I am running out of money again hehehe wish there was a family funds option :mrgreen:

1_zps62060d09.png

2_zpse00ebd74.png

Oh my gosh, I remember the chemistry table in the sims1. Giggles

edited May 2014
    Puddinroy wrote:

Hehehe I am going to try out everything, they are playing volley ball now :mrgreen:

3_zps15f06a65.png

4_zps42c66519.png
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    edited May 2014
    I played Sims 2, but not the first game, so these pix have been fun to look at! Thanks, mcrudd. "We've come a long way, baby!" :-)
  • Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    edited May 2014
    I miss the volleyball net. They need to bring back some of that stuff. Would love to see it for Sims 3 but would settle for Sims 4 (might convince me it is worth buying 4).
    edited May 2014
    mcrudd wrote:
    Puddinroy wrote:

Hehehe I am going to try out everything, they are playing volley ball now :mrgreen:

3_zps15f06a65.png

4_zps42c66519.png

which expanison did the volleyball come with? Was it vacation.

Yes, I remember making wreck families all the time.

I also remember making a family I think named the Lavenders or something. Don't remember what else I made on sims1.

edited May 2014
    Glad you enjoyed them lanlyn, I must say I am super happy with how sims 3 building and buying works, I had to place one block at a time for the whole fence, it was nont click and drag, and there is no eyedropper tool or demolish, it takes so long LOL

Wishonmeh I love the volley ball net, only thing its so funny to see it move, its not fluent like our sims 3 soccer ball its all jerky hehehehe

Puddinroy I think it was vacation, it does not have an expansion icon like our sims 3 stuff so I am not too sure. I used to and still name all my sims lastname Sim hehehe or if I play a challenge it will be Witch, broke or whatever hehehe.
    edited May 2014
    I think the tables are all oversized in sims 1 lol
    1_zps7ddef613.png

2_zps237b5569.png

I am soooo happy sims sleep through the rubbish bin tipping in sims 3, this was annoying
    4_zps90e35c4c.png

5_zpsde035d55.png

The pj's are hillarious though, these two will head into downtown and buy some clohtes soon, I hope there is pjs I can't remember tooooo long ago
    3_zps8c86a863.png

and so my game ended as the taxi came, more later tonight or tomorrow :wink:
    6_zps3c9327ea.png
    edited May 2014
    Here are some more pics for those interested. Let me know if there is something you guys would see.

1_zps5652a09f.png

Deffinetly don't miss all the loading screens hehehe
    2_zps067a423f.png

3_zps474333f5.png

4_zps33efceb9.png

6_zps442302e6.png

7_zpsaccdfef3.png

Who remembers this grumpy lady LOL
    5_zps54cdbd64.png

12_zpsb2041251.png

13_zps13c1fecd.png

10_zpsfc638274.png

11_zps341594cb.png

9_zps2f30ee42.png

8_zps13ea909b.png

edited May 2014
    Awesome pictures.

Can you show some from House Party I think it was! Tehehee

edited May 2014
    Puddinroy wrote:
    Awesome pictures.

Can you show some from House Party I think it was! Tehehee

mmm will have a look what came with house party and get you some pics :)
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    edited May 2014
    I saw the genie. Were there any other interesting occult states? What about pets?

Thanks for sharing. :-)
    edited May 2014
    cool. Thanks

edited May 2014
    lanlyn wrote:
    I saw the genie. Were there any other interesting occult states? What about pets?

Forgot about Pets. These two Emane and Polly is fighting after the cake guy )shall we call him that) dip kissed her, so I might start a single sim in another neighbourhood to get a pet :)

Here are the house party pics, it was a party that caused a break up hehehe :twisted:

a_zpsedfb62b8.png

b_zps3ee7d070.png

c_zps1afb3f50.png

d_zps8c90a2b7.png

e_zps01a79462.png

f_zpsae282cd8.png

g_zps2b692d98.png

i_zpsaf061b8a.png

I forgot how risky sims 1 was LOL funny thing is, its all ages mmmmmm :lol:

edited May 2014
    lanlyn wrote:

I can't exactly remember, but there is bigfoot, claire the bear and a yetti, I will discover them again as I play. Might be tomorrow for those, but I will try pets tonight if I get the time :wink:
    edited May 2014
    Here are some pics of them buying their pets, I will post more tomorrow, its time to put my kids in bed for school tomorrow :wink:

1_zps38015949.png

2_zps9a79ed1a.png

3_zps62482f4a.png

4_zpsd39c6fe4.png
  • JonchuableJonchuable Posts: 321 Member
    edited May 2014
    Wow thanks for bringing back part of my childhood back! I'd remember running home straight from school just to play Sims, sometimes I'd even invite my friends to come over and play as well. :mrgreen:

My absolute favorite expansion is Superstar, it still is one of my favorite till today. I love how extremely challenging yet fun it was to gain 5 stars, unlike in the Sims 3 where everything is made too easy. The celebrity system was also amazing, you can truly feel you've hit big time when you had the exclusive privileges to use certain sets in Studio town, how a crazed fan would follow you, when a tourist tram/bus would stop in front of your house and people would start taking pictures, and even when celebrities go to your house to present an award to you!

I hope you all don't mind my long post.. just reminiscing the good ol' days : :D