Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MMAO?

While I am pleased it is no longer offering me things I already own (such as Hidden Springs), I am getting the "We're Impressed" commentary and there are still quite a few things I do not own from the store. Are some things just not in the MMAO box?

Some of the things I don't have are fairly new (such as the Mother Russia set and Grandpa's Grove), so that's understandable, but I'm surprised the "Farm Fresh Folk Set" isn't in there.

I didn't realize I have so many store items, but I know I don't have all of it.

Comments

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited March 2014
    Kalphoenix wrote:
    While I am pleased it is no longer offering me things I already own (such as Hidden Springs), I am getting the "We're Impressed" commentary and there are still quite a few things I do not own from the store. Are some things just not in the MMAO box?

Some of the things I don't have are fairly new (such as the Mother Russia set and Grandpa's Grove), so that's understandable, but I'm surprised the "Farm Fresh Folk Set" isn't in there.

I didn't realize I have so many store items, but I know I don't have all of it.
    I don't have everything in the store either. And I most likely won't get everything either because I am beginning to notice that the more you have in the catalog, the longer it takes for it to load completely. And I don't want wait for ever just to place two items in the house either. :D