Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help me choose (◕‿-)

Which world do you enjoy most? Dragon Valley or Roaring Heights?? I am about to buy one of them but I can't decide which one.....

Comments

• Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    edited February 2014
    I have Dragon Valley and it's very pretty if you like medieval times you'll LOVE it. There are some very neat sims in this town. I haven't tried RH so I wouldn't know. Hope this helps a little.
  • Options
    Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited February 2014
    Thanks KaeChan2089 :-)
  • Options
    shideh357shideh357 Posts: 866 New Member
    edited February 2014
    I only have Dragon Valley but I LOVE it. The sims are very unique there and it makes a nice change from the usual style of sims. The atmosphere is pretty neat too!
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited February 2014
    Hi :D

I don't have Roaring Heights so I choose Dragon Valley. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Megan31917Megan31917 Posts: 457 Member
    edited February 2014
    They are very different in 'type' & after viewing some LP's on Roaring Heights, I decided to skip it. The 20's Art Deco feel just isn't for me.

I do own & love Dragon Valley.

Check out some LP's on You tube to help you make up your mind. By the way, I love Monte Vista too.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    thanks everyone! I am so leaning towards Dragon Valley now. :wink:
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    edited February 2014
    I just got Dragon Valley from Origin for the birthday sale and I got the $35 store package for $10! I'm just suggesting you get the world from origin before the sale ends and then maybe you will have enough for more goodies from the store if you want ;).

Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    ooh nice! I will have to check that sale out, thanks!
    I just got Dragon Valley from Origin for the birthday sale and I got the $35 store package for $10! I'm just suggesting you get the world from origin before the sale ends and then maybe you will have enough for more goodies from the store if you want ;).
  • Options
    TerseRat5204TerseRat5204 Posts: 3,701 Member
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    Fordee09Fordee09 Posts: 7,341 Member
    edited February 2014
    Dragon Valley!

I love that world to bits, there are so many story opportunities and fun things to do. You can really get creative and tell so many tales with that world. I've made Kings, Queens, Jesters, Knights, Different Elves.

I've created so many Sims', Homes, and Stories with DV. I even have a whole storyline based around Skyrim's 'Dragonborn', it is so fun and it is one of the best worlds in the game, I think!

Definitely get it. Roaring Heights is good, but, nowhere as good as Dragon Valley!
    tumblr_mnt6wnw49M1rx891yo2_500.gif
  • Options
    damong63damong63 Posts: 540 Member
    edited February 2014
    Dragon Valley is beautiful, but after about a generation your evolving townspeople will start appearing around town in halter tops, jeans, and sports team gear (not to mention townies in other worlds occasionally looking like they just walked off of a Game of Thrones set). I really wanted to like Dragon Valley, but I felt it was a half-hearted attempt to appeal to simmers who wanted a fantasy game play element added to the franchise. Unfortunately the storytelling is clumsy and awkward, and doesn't fit with the base game at all (who knew that taxis AND dragons coexisted?). Also, most of the content is useless in other worlds, so my recommendation is to go with Roaring Heights.