Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is It Just Me? Store Set Items?

I noticed a few nights ago (while I was downloading) that a lot of store items are no longer showing if they are included in a set. This makes sorting them a royal pain (I don't want to install single items PLUS a set that includes them, for example). I thought maybe it was just me, or just applicable on some of the older clothing items (which were maybe offered as a set later), but tonight I was offered "Sweet Masses Chromodynamic Candy Dish" from my wishlist, which is a part of the November 2011 Compilation as well as the "Atomic Age Living and Dining" set, and reflected neither of these, as if it was a standalone object.

This has really cut into my purchasing as well, since a lot of set clothing pieces are showing up as if they were individual items not in a set.

It made backups a headache and I am still not confident I have properly downloaded and categorized everything.

Comments

• tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited January 2014
    Check this thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/699319.page

There's info on how to own the store, and I believe someone even created a spreadsheet to keep all of the items organized.
  • suzitjadesuzitjade Posts: 112 New Member
    edited January 2014
    As in you go to an individual items page, and you know it's part of a set(s) but that little bit at the bottom that says "Included in this set" section is missing? I've had that a few times recently, I usually find reloading the page or reopening it entirely brings it up properly.
  • FrayedFlightFrayedFlight Posts: 520 Member
    edited January 2014
    The last time I looked at this list, I didn't realize it had been updated so recently. Thank you again!
  • FrayedFlightFrayedFlight Posts: 520 Member
    edited January 2014
    suzitjade wrote:
    As in you go to an individual items page, and you know it's part of a set(s) but that little bit at the bottom that says "Included in this set" section is missing? I've had that a few times recently, I usually find reloading the page or reopening it entirely brings it up properly.

Hmmm, I tried this, but maybe I am just unlucky (or have a firefox problem). Thank you!