Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Redemption instructions for pre-odered the Sims 3 Into The Future Bonus Content - Please read.

SIMGURURUSSKIISIMGURURUSSKII Posts: 1,247 SimGuru (retired)
Hello, Simmers!

If you pre-ordered The Sims 3 Into the Future through Origin and didn't get the email with the redemption instructions for the bonus content, the redemption instructions for both the Limited Edition and the Origin Exclusive Content are below.

Here's how to get your Limited Edition Quantum Power Pack!:

1. Install your The Sims 3 game first!
2. Register with The Sims 3 Community if you haven't already - Go to www.thesims3.com/register in your browser or click the "Sign Up Now" button on the Game Launcher.
3. Return to this page: http://www.thesims3.com/incentive/futureredeem and enter the unique code you received from the Origin in the field on the right
4. Once your code is entered, you'll see a link to install the item from your Purchase History page (found on http://store.thesims3.com/). Locate the item on your Purchase History page and click install**. This will launch the game and install your item.
**It may take up to 5 minutes for the item to appear on your Purchase History page.

Here's how to get your Origin exclusive Dark Industrial Set!:

1. Install your The Sims 3 game first!
2. Register with The Sims 3 Community if you haven't already - Go to www.thesims3.com/register in your browser or click the "Sign Up Now" button on the Game Launcher.
3. Return to this page: http://www.thesims3.com/incentive/ep11origin and enter the unique code you received from the Origin in the field on the right
4. Once your code is entered, you'll see a link to install the item from your Purchase History page (found on http://store.thesims3.com/). Locate the item on your Purchase History page and click install**. This will launch the game and install your item.
**It may take up to 5 minutes for the item to appear on your Purchase History page.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks and happy simming!

Comments

• MyrrhawaMyrrhawa Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited October 2013
    Thank you *hug*
    tumblr_nt1u2tH5cj1sicac5o1_500.gif
  • therplady1therplady1 Posts: 62 Member
    edited October 2013
    it wont let me register my game so I can follow these instructions! :cry:
  • SIMGURURUSSKIISIMGURURUSSKII Posts: 1,247 SimGuru (retired)
    edited October 2013
    therplady1 wrote:
    it wont let me register my game so I can follow these instructions! :cry:

If you bought your game in origin you dont need to re-register. you are already registered.

if you are logging in with the same account you use for origin, you should be registered already in this site and can redeem the code in the pages i mentioned.

• stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited October 2013
    I never received a redemption code from Origin for the Dark Industrial Set; I'll give it a couple of days.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • gabe0199gabe0199 Posts: 1,036 Member
    edited October 2013
    I never received a code for both set. The game is registered and I got it from origin but never got a code.
    edited October 2013
    I never received a redemption code from Origin for the Dark Industrial Set; I'll give it a couple of days.

Did you pre order and you are in the US correct?
    edited October 2013
    gabe0199 wrote:
    I never received a code for both set. The game is registered and I got it from origin but never got a code.

I will find out if their deployment is going still.
  • heatherXkittyheatherXkitty Posts: 307 Member
    edited October 2013
    I pre-ordered through Origin and I haven't received a code for the Dark Industrial set.
    banner_3.jpg?w=1200
  • CMWarrenCMWarren Posts: 1,092 Member
    edited October 2013
    A advisor told me a few minutes ago on the EA chat that they will be sending those out over the next 24 hours, and that if I don't recieve mine after that, to contact them, and they will get me a code. I never recieved my barnicle bay code for the IP origin pre-order. However, this one, I really want.
  • KimSim1965KimSim1965 Posts: 712 Member
    edited October 2013

Simgurus:

I didn't order my game through Origin. I picked up a Limited Edition copy at Best Buy. (I am posting here, because it is the only help thread I saw for bonus content issues.)

I registered my game, and I was able to get the Cosmic Cosmetics set. No problem there.

However, when I enter the code for the exclusive limited edition content--the Quantum Power Pack--it won't go through and I get a message that says "We're sorry, this code has already been used!"

Your help will be greatly appreciated. I am contacting technical support in the meantime.

Thank you.
  • DrguyksDrguyks Posts: 164 Member
    edited October 2013
    I too never got my Origin pre-order bonus code. Odd, it usually comes in before I get the game.

Update: I contacted customer support and they gave me a code. if another comes via e-mail, I'll share it with someone. I doubt I'll get one.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • michellehilbrandmichellehilbrand Posts: 2,331 Member
    edited October 2013
    I pre-ordered from Origin and haven't received my E-Mail either.
  • wamayeliwamayeli Posts: 147 Member
    edited October 2013
    I too have not gotten a code for the Dark Industrial Set.

I pre-ordered the physical disk from Origin. Got my game today. It showed the Dark Industrial Set on my invoice, but I have never gotten an email with a redemption code.

Since I paid an extra $7 (shipping) just to get this Origin extra set, I will be really unhappy if I don't get it. I usually pre-order from Amazon and get free release day shipping.
    edited October 2013

Did you pre order and you are in the US correct?

Yes on both counts -- I received my game today, and I preordered a few weeks ago not long after the Dark Industrial Set was announced.
  • richard1972rrichard1972r Posts: 79 Member
    edited October 2013
    I pre-ordered digital version through Amazon, but I never got the code for the QPP.
  • IceSilverCrystalIceSilverCrystal Posts: 61 New Member
    edited October 2013
    ah... this is embarrassing... but what if I lost mine? I was going though my emails and deleting old ones, the one I got for those redeem codes must have been among them. Can I get new codes? I got the Limited edition with the Quantum Power pack and Dark Industrial set.
  • msduff46msduff46 Posts: 4 New Member
    edited October 2013
    I have my pre-ordered the sims 3 into the future and I have downloaded and installed it and it says I have to put the disk in to play the game. It was a download from ea I have reloaded it twice and the error I get is the sims 3 ep11. What did I do to be albe to play the game.
  • IceSilverCrystalIceSilverCrystal Posts: 61 New Member
    edited October 2013
    never mind, I got this solved, contact someone on site. customer service for codes
  • aNGeLaReN3eaNGeLaReN3e Posts: 1
    edited October 2013
    I bought my game from GameStop and I get the same message when I enter the code.

"We're sorry, this code has already been used!"

Can someone tell me what to do to fix this?
    KimSim1965 wrote:
    Simgurus:

I didn't order my game through Origin. I picked up a Limited Edition copy at Best Buy. (I am posting here, because it is the only help thread I saw for bonus content issues.)

I registered my game, and I was able to get the Cosmic Cosmetics set. No problem there.

However, when I enter the code for the exclusive limited edition content--the Quantum Power Pack--it won't go through and I get a message that says "We're sorry, this code has already been used!"

Your help will be greatly appreciated. I am contacting technical support in the meantime.

Thank you.
    edited October 2013
    I just got my code for the Dark Industrial Set -- will check later for it on my Purchase History. Looks like they're getting around to catching up with the backlog. 8)
  • 17mars17mars Posts: 263 Member
    edited October 2013
    I bought mine through Amazon - who advertised the Quantum Power Pack as a pre-order special.
    *Did not receive a code*.
    Amazon customer service said they know nothing about bonus content. EA customer service said it's up to Amazon to give me a code. I notice someone at Amazon got the code from EA but none for me. Really unhappy with both Amazon and EA about this. It seems like EA could make it right if they wanted to. I do have proof of that pre-order. Won't bother to pre-order in the future. Neither store is interested in customer service.

I do have a screen shot of the Amazon page advertising the pre-order bonus, BTW.
    edited October 2013
    17mars wrote:
    I bought mine through Amazon - who advertised the Quantum Power Pack as a pre-order special.
    *Did not receive a code*.
    Amazon customer service said they know nothing about bonus content. EA customer service said it's up to Amazon to give me a code. I notice someone at Amazon got the code from EA but none for me. Really unhappy with both Amazon and EA about this. It seems like EA could make it right if they wanted to. I do have proof of that pre-order. Won't bother to pre-order in the future. Neither store is interested in customer service.

I do have a screen shot of the Amazon page advertising the pre-order bonus, BTW.

Sent this to the appropriate people, hopefully you get someone soon that can give youa code.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited October 2013
    I just got my code for the Dark Industrial Set -- will check later for it on my Purchase History. Looks like they're getting around to catching up with the backlog. 8)

:D Sure hope so. I preordered the SP and EP at the same time and registered the game the day it came. Origin sent a confirmation that it was coming, but no code for the industrial set and I haven't recieved on since.
  • princesslove0523princesslove0523 Posts: 2
    edited October 2013
    I brought the limited edition from Walmart last night. I downloaded it but, can't find the Quantum Power Pack anywhere.

• WILLAFFLECKWILLAFFLECK Posts: 13 New Member
    edited October 2013
    Doesn't show Into The Future even though I preordered it from Origin AND DOWNLOADED and installed it. Something is wrong.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top