Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

azara67 !!!! Thank You Muchly Muchly !!!!

Azara67!!! :mrgreen: Thank you so much for the awesome gift! I am just so excited right now and in shock!
I wasn't going to be able to purchase Midnight Hollow for myself and I wanted it so bad. I really love the way this world looks and I can't wait to see it in game. I hope you know how much I appreciate this Amazing Gift and how much I appreciate your friendship! I don't know exactly how to put into worlds just how awesome this is and how much I appreciate it but.... Thank You!
*HUGE Gigantic Hugs* And much love to you!!

thankyou1_zps74cb4d3d.gif

thank_you_054_zps68464cf6.gif

sweet-friends_zps4cfac013.gif

Comments

• thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited September 2013
    I KNEW she was up to something the second she came back!

Congrats!!! :mrgreen:
  • Candygurl84Candygurl84 Posts: 5,056 Member
    edited September 2013
    I have to say it again! :mrgreen:

thank-you93_zpsa8c5f62b.gif
  • VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited September 2013
    Congrats!! She got me too! :mrgreen:
    funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif
    edited September 2013
    Yes she was definitely up to something lol :wink: And Thank you!

edited September 2013
    Aww thanks! And congrats to you too! Enjoy :mrgreen:

sshaw1 wrote:
    Congrats!! She got me too! :mrgreen:
  • AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited September 2013
    YAY!! Congrats!!
  • christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    edited September 2013
    Congrats Candy! :D azara is so sweet! :D Can feel the love today! :D
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited September 2013
    Congrats!
    edited September 2013
    Thank you Alitoni, christinebremner , and Springfairy556! :D Yes I feel the love tonight :wink:
  • Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited September 2013

Yeah, I suspected that myself. :lol: Gotta love seeing how wonderfully generous the GG forum is. So many fantastic people!
  • CatherynBlueCatherynBlue Posts: 1,550 New Member
    edited September 2013
    She's only just returned and already there's a trail of destruction in her wake :lol: Congrats and enjoy!!!
  • TheZommbieTheZommbie Posts: 712 New Member
    edited September 2013
    Congrats
    edited September 2013
    thanks all! :mrgreen:
  • TheFairyBugTheFairyBug Posts: 2,925 New Member
    edited September 2013
    That's great, hun! Azara is such a sweetie, and I love to see how happy she makes people! I'm so glad you're having fun with the world.
  • azara67azara67 Posts: 864 Member
    edited September 2013
    Congrats Candy! :D azara is so sweet! :D Can feel the love today! :D

Hi everyone! Christine you too are such a sweetheart! You're pretty amazing for all that you've done for the GG forums. Much love to you hun. *hugs* :)

Who me??? Nawwww....I really don't know what you are talking about thesims3boy lol! :lol::mrgreen: Love ya too! *hugs*

Yeah, I suspected that myself. :lol: Gotta love seeing how wonderfully generous the GG forum is. So many fantastic people!

I am innocent I tell you! Don't believe whatever you hear lol! But seriously, I've missed you all and I'm just so happy to see you guys still here. I totally agree with you 100%. There are some pretty awesome people here. *hugs* :)
    She's only just returned and already there's a trail of destruction in her wake :lol: Congrats and enjoy!!!

LOL! Muwhahahaha! It's only the beginning my dear. I've only just begun. I probably won't be done until the end of the weekend.... 8) :twisted: :lol: And nice to see you still around here too Catheryn. *hugs* :)

And Candygurl my dear friend, you're so very welcome. I was so happy to see you and just wanted to share with my friends. Enjoy your new world hun. You deserve it! *Big gigantic hugs* :D

your-welcome_zps6043fa04.gif

• azara67azara67 Posts: 864 Member
    edited September 2013
    That's great, hun! Azara is such a sweetie, and I love to see how happy she makes people! I'm so glad you're having fun with the world.

FairyBug!!! Hey hun, it's so great to see you on! It's been awhile but I'm glad you're still around here. I hope all has been well with you. *Big Hugs* And you too should be watching out my dear....I'm just beginning. :twisted: :lol: :P But you're in luck for tonight though. EA has a spending limit so it'll be a bit before I can reload my gifting gun. 8) :twisted: :mrgreen:
  • JACKIEMALEK2JACKIEMALEK2 Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited September 2013
    congrats i hope you enjoy and thank you azara for making so many pewople happy big hugs :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    edited September 2013
    It's so great when the GG forums are so full of love. Thanks so much everyone :D