Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glitch with the Steam-It-Up Sauna

I try to make my Sims try for a certain gender via the Steam-It-Up sauna, but it takes a very long time for them both to sit down together. Whenever I try to do so, one of them stands up and goes to perform a completely different interaction, such as play computer games. The other sim does the same thing once I cancel the first Sim's interaction and get them back to the sauna. I do manage it after a while. I've only tried this in Sunlit Tides with 3 separate families, so I don't know if it's the world that's causing the problem.

Comments

• Options
    FlairFlair Posts: 291 New Member
    edited August 2013
    Its not just the world, it's the same thing sims always do when waiting for other sims, whether its relaxing in bed, sitting in a sauna or enjoying a hotub, they patiently wait until the other sim is almost there, then run away so the other sim is left waiting.:lol:

I find it helpful to give your sim something to do while waiting. so in the sauna make them enjoy the steam until the second sim is in the room, then start the woohoo interactions.
  • Options
    FuzzySlipers45FuzzySlipers45 Posts: 1,343 Member
    edited August 2013
    You could also try turning free will off briefly, getting them together, then turning it back on. I've had to do this a few times :lol: