Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My 100 BC Sim rolled the wish to kiss another Sim for the first time - but there's a catch

My Sim, Emily, is the mother in my 100 Baby Challenge. Whilst she was pregnant with her 3rd child Tim, she went to a party and one of the townies (who was a male), was really rude to her, even insulting one of her daughters! Yet, after the barrage of insults was over, she started to dance with him autonomously and eventually rolled the wish to kiss him for the first time. But, I've since found out that the guy in question is already married and is a father to a little toddler boy himself! Should I let her have her wish or not?

By the way, Emily has commitment issues trait, so she must really be attracted to this guy.

Comments

• Options
    sammymcgoffsammymcgoff Posts: 1,358 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Bump
  • Options
    KizzyLoveKizzyLove Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited July 2013
    Go for it! It's exciting to add drama
  • Options
    PlateinmywayPlateinmyway Posts: 1,474 New Member
    edited July 2013
    Let her have her wish! It should be fun :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Seera1024Seera1024 Posts: 3,629 Member
    edited July 2013
    I wouldn't call a wish to flirt any sign of commitment. She just wants to toy with him. Now if she gets the wish for him to her boyfriend, then that's a sign she really likes him.
  • Options
    MouetteSheridanMouetteSheridan Posts: 441 Member
    edited July 2013
    Maybe she likes him because he's married... there's no threat of having to have a commitment with him since he already has someone else.