Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

<update> It's a spawn

OK , I have my game running and guess what pops up in my ocean out the blue???Screenshot-5540_zps0dd1ee4d.jpg

It's been here the whole time??? I never seen it before or maybe I'm seeing things and it's just an ocean with no boat...hmmm am I going crazy?? have you seen it sunlit tides before?? :oops: :shock: :( if you have let me know because it's a new one for me

Comments

• AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited June 2013
    I try swimming closer and closer...

Screenshot-5543_zpsbcb05d2b.jpg

are my PEPS so bad that I am seeing things??? If you already have this in your game before today please let me know it's a first for me :shock:
  • RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited June 2013
    Don't worry youre not going mad, I saw it too. unless we're both mad...
    I saw it yesterday, I have my sims on an island alone at the mo, it takes them ages to swim to the mainland. I saw the both and was like ugh, wish i had that, itd be so much quicker, bring on Friday. :)
  • AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited June 2013
    geeesh I just found out it's a spawn :( I feel like a newbie right now because I have never noticed that before and have all the worlds and SP....<tear drop> ok well that was a bit exciting for 10 mins :oops: :oops:
  • kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited June 2013
    brsy wrote:
    geeesh I just found out it's a spawn :( I feel like a newbie right now because I have never noticed that before and have all the worlds and SP....<tear drop> ok well that was a bit exciting for 10 mins :oops: :oops:

Hello brsy :) You are not alone, I too have never noticed this before. I think I would have assumed that it came with the IP patch :lol:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited June 2013
    It's been there since day 1. ;)
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited June 2013
    A couple of months ago I was playing a game in SV and saw an off shore boat for the first time. I had to keep looking at it to make sure I was actually seeing what I thought I was.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • CountessCrazyCountessCrazy Posts: 133 Member
    edited June 2013
    They can be placed in Create A World.