Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is weight genetic in the Sims 3?

My simself's daughter Paris is a toddler at the moment, so I aged her up to YA in CAS to see how heavy she would be when she aged up, and it turned out she will be quite chunky when she's older, but not fat.

My Simself has the weight slider at about the centre of the slider, with her muscle mass being completely non existent. Her father (who is Wylie Luck of Starlight Shores, by the way) has a similar weight to my simself, but his muscle size is almost towards the end. Could it be possible that Paris has inherited her dad's muscularity?

Comments

• Options
    LouisebkLouisebk Posts: 75
    edited June 2013
    I think that it is possible, that it's genetic. Just like they can inherit their parents eyes, faceshape and hair color, so why shouldn't it be, that she inherited her father's muscularity. :wink:
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited June 2013
    Could be. I noticed that most of my large sims have children who are also large. Thin sims will have thin children. But then there's always that one kid born to two skinny darker haired parents who comes out large with blonde hair. Strangest thing lol.
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    TerseRat5204TerseRat5204 Posts: 3,701 Member
    edited June 2013
    There was this hilarious time where my Sim married the famous Erin Beaker and they both had Blonde hair. The baby came out with Black Hair which I thought was hilarious considering she had one night stand with a guy she met at the Blue Lagoon, but I didn't hear any Baby chime....

I'm actually fairly sure the weight is genetic... that or she eats A TON

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg