Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which Starlight Shores males have the best genes?

I intend to purchase Showtime for my birthday, and I'd like to know who, out of the Starlight Shores males, has decent genetics, so my Simself can breed with them when I get Showtine. Any suggestions?

Comments

• KawaiidulceKawaiidulce Posts: 716 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm going off on a rant here, but using the term "breed" to describe Sims who make a child is pretty disturbing. Aren't Sims miniature, expendable versions of actual people; not bunnies and dogs. Don't say breed or I'll gut you like a trout.
  • sammymcgoffsammymcgoff Posts: 1,358 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Sorry for any offence caused, Kawaiidulce. Should I have said have children with instead?
  • KawaiidulceKawaiidulce Posts: 716 New Member
    edited June 2013
    None taken :) I was just trying to crack a joke.

I just don't like people using breed to describe having children. It makes the Sims seem like a genetic experiment for like, rare diseases or something. Use whatever term you like, I actually have no room to judge you one bit. Carry on :)

And, for the record, I recommend any Sim with a non-pudding face. Look for depth and dimension to their features!
    edited June 2013
    Bump
  • KatieTerrorFaceKatieTerrorFace Posts: 480 Member
    edited June 2013
    Finnegan Sawyer. When you start off, he has a relationship with Madeline Buckshot, but it's nothing serious, so you can convince him to break up with her.
    edited June 2013
    Hey guys,

I went for Finnegan Sawyer in the end. My simself ended up having five kids with him, and 2 of them are now teens, and this is how they turned out.

This is Courtney, who looks just like a female version of Finnegan.

Screenshot-8_zps95299859.jpg

And her twin brother Jeff, who favours my Simself more.

Screenshot-9_zps8197eee3.jpg

I may try Bryce Savage once all 5 are YAs.
    edited July 2013
    Bump