Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grand Staircases Petition!! 160 signed and counting....New staircases coming to the store in May!!

Comments

• Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    edited March 2014
    :) Signed and Agree! :)

This will be a beautiful addition..
  • Options
    nightvyxennightvyxen Posts: 53 Member
    edited March 2014
    Sign me up too =D
  • Options
    NiniBeMe69NiniBeMe69 Posts: 2,327 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thanks for signing. The list has been updated.
  • Options
    FalseZenFalseZen Posts: 87 Member
    edited March 2014
    SIGNED

I've wanted this for ages. I just wish they could add new animations to go with the new staircases. The 'L' shaped animations are taken from the 'spiral staircase'. It looks all wrong when they walk up in a spiral on a staircase that isn't even spiraled. :p
  • Options
    trishaanne1987trishaanne1987 Posts: 834 Member
    edited March 2014
    Gorgeous pictures I would loooove to have them in game!

Signed! :mrgreen:
    Sig01_zps4e22d2d0.jpg
  • Options
    Puzman4Puzman4 Posts: 246 Member
    edited March 2014
    Sign me up! great post! really looking forward for curved and double stairs!
  • Options
    Racer889Racer889 Posts: 907 Member
    edited April 2014
    Sign me!! Thats all I want!!
    hhhpk.gif Basketball ref Vogt!! Go A's, Raiders, and Vols!!!

Share and discuss ur fav TV shows and movies here: http://tinyurl.com/jwpjgx7
    #justiceforboggs! http://tinyurl.com/mnjvw9e
  • Options
    PirateJandcatsPirateJandcats Posts: 635 Member
    edited April 2014
    Yes, yes and yes! Been wanting these for years. I want to buy the dog-leg stairs that came out but not with all the stuff that comes with it.
  • Options
    PirateJandcatsPirateJandcats Posts: 635 Member
    edited April 2014
    Sorry to add a second post, but I had a thought: they could make it that stairs were more fluid so if you had say a tower (hopefully a round tower), you could curve the stairs around the building rather than having a premade staircase. That way, you could have all sorts of shapes at different levels.
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited April 2014
    Oh. My. God. YES! Thank you! Please sign me up! Every time I build a certain type of house or venue I go "A grand staircase would be perfect for this! aaaand we don't have one...."

And making one isn't an option for me yet, nor would it turn out well with them being so square! We have the circular stairs and the L shaped ones, so they can make one!
  • Options
    300lewis0003300lewis0003 Posts: 15 New Member
    edited April 2014
    PLEASE PLEASE can you put railings on spiral stairs, the top of it, it really doesn't look nice with 3 squares randomly cut out of the floor. Even though Sims cant actually fall down the hole, it looks like they can. it also makes it really hard to furnish rooms as it makes them look very odd.
    Also, corner pieces for stairs, inverted ones too, even though they don't have to be functional, it'd be nice as a decorative object or a sculpture to get rid of those ugly blank corners. it would be sooooooooo MUCH BETTER! its little things like this that really annoys me, its an amazing game, but PLEASE PLEASE add these, i wouldn't even mind paying via simpoints for these items, they don't have to be amazingly extravagant, just re color able. PLEASSSSSSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    itz_jake_16itz_jake_16 Posts: 222 Member
    edited April 2014
    Sign me uppppp! and also a great thing to add to this would probably be the ability to add banister at the top of spiral staircases! I really want this option because in real life you don't just see a hole in the ground leading to spiral staircases, you see banisters for you to hold on to! So that kind of annoys me! but besides that, sign me up!!!! I really want grand staircases for my sims house (it's the vangoulds mansion)
  • Options
    mqeliasmqelias Posts: 53 New Member
    edited April 2014
    THis is a must get me on that list
  • Options
    SandraKBSandraKB Posts: 385 Member
    edited April 2014
    I absolutely love these stairs.
  • Options
    Gina_xoxoGina_xoxo Posts: 94 Member
    edited April 2014
    Signed!

You know when you use MoveObjects on to place something like a computer desk undernieth. the stairs, it would be nice if we could use it. (sorry if I'm wrong).
  • Options
    JenzupJenzup Posts: 1,620 Member
    edited April 2014
    :thumbup: OMG you read my mind I've been wanting the exact same thing and believe it or not I imagined something very similar to the pictures you posted! DEFINATELY sign my name. Hope this is something they put in 4!
    :o They listened and gave us toddlers! Thanks Devs your work is appreciated.
  • Options
    67986798 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited April 2014
    I would love to see the grand stair case. Plus round steps and walls would be nice.
  • Options
    67986798 Posts: 3 New Member
    edited April 2014
    :-) Iwould love to see those stairs in our sims game round would be wonderful. Sign me up.
  • Options
    DragonicheDragoniche Posts: 1
    edited April 2014
    the half of my People in my town a mermaids :( . So I'd wish, it exists a function in the Options to control the mermaid-population.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Thanks for the signatures everyone. The list has been updated. :)

I really like your suggestions. I like the idea for the banister for the spiral staircases. I do agree that they do like kind of odd too.

The round walls and staircases would be a nice addition as well.
  • Options
    alejandro15039alejandro15039 Posts: 939 Member
    edited April 2014
    How did I never seen this before! signed :-o
  • Options
    mrsyabosmrsyabos Posts: 223 Member
    edited April 2014
    I'll sign!

I never make multi level homes but if we had an option like this I would!
  • Options
    SimpLyAngeLicSimpLyAngeLic Posts: 153 Member
    edited April 2014
    You can add my name to this as well. This is a MUST HAVE!

Pretty please with cupcakes on top!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    thanks for the signatures, :)

Not sure why this got moved to The Sims 4 forum, maybe it's something to look forward to.
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited April 2014
    Dragoniche wrote:
    the half of my People in my town a mermaids :( . So I'd wish, it exists a function in the Options to control the mermaid-population.

Thats weird, im my game i never see any
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top