Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thank You! zorba2357, Idontrcall & So Many Others!

:mrgreen: Well apparently I need a Thank You Thread of my own. I've received a steady stream of gifts and I always try to leave a message on the gifters my page I'm sometimes unable to because of privacy settings or I'm just not sure they saw the message I left.

:lol: So I'm going to bookmark this puppy and start giving big fat public thank yous!

:twisted: Hope you aren't shy.

Comments

• Options
    bloodvioletbloodviolet Posts: 1,125 Member
    edited March 2013

==========

VIVKRN sent you a message.

RECEIVED 5 HOURS AGO

You have been gifted a Store item from VIVKRN!

Enjoy

VIVKRN has gifted you: Bard's Throne. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

==========

Ceres_Meiriona sent you a message.

RECEIVED 5 HOURS AGO

You have been gifted a Store item from Ceres_Meiriona!

Thank you for the hairstyle. ;) Off to thump Feather for being so bold now! lol

Ceres_Meiriona has gifted you: Destiny Drain Pedestal Sink. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

==========

koko_popsicle sent you a message.

RECEIVED 8 HOURS AGO

You have been gifted a Store item from koko_popsicle!

The Wishing Well has decided to grant you your Wish congrats! Please do continue to join in the Giveaway by nominating your friends into the Lucky Draw.

koko_popsicle has gifted you: Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

==========
    :D Here are a few pics of my new goodies in use:

Screenshot-7-1.jpg"width=600"
    Screenshot-6-6.jpg"width=600"
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    :mrgreen: Thank you Tanner 91 for the Screen of Secrets and Left from Kismet Wall Blankets! As you can see in the pics in the above post I've got a sim who's house I'm decorating with objects from this set.

So, thank you so much! I love them. :D

• Options
    edited March 2013
    You have been gifted a Store item from Bethany20112!

I, Idontrcall, understand and comply with the rules. Wishing Well, please grant me this wish. I wish for my friends to have ...

Bethany20112 has gifted you: Secrets of the Soul Bookcase. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

:oops: :D Thank you both so much for the gift! I've got to get a screenshot to post so you can see how much my simmies and I apreciate these goodies. :D
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm glad you were gifted, BV. And Bethany, thank you for gifting her!!!

I want to see this recolored :)! lol
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    roundheaded sent you a message.

RECEIVED 9 HOURS AGO

You have been gifted a Store item from roundheaded!

Sending you this with best wishes from sweet Idontrcall :)

roundheaded has gifted you: Palace Doors. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

===========

:D Thank you both so much! Those doors will be great for the staging I want to do for a contest. I hope I get a chance to get ingame and do some things todyay. I want to be able to post a screen shot or two later. :D Idontrcall, you've been picking on lately but I'll get you back when you aren't looking! :twisted:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    blacksheba1973 & Erja888

Thank you both so much for the Ancient Warriors & Head Over Heels Chandelier. It was kind of you Erja888 to share your winnings with me. :D I'm stuck in a dorm right now in game but I hope to add my new goodies to my home when I get back from collage. :D

Thanks Again!!
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited April 2013
    blacksheba1973 & Erja888

Thank you both so much for the Ancient Warriors & Head Over Heels Chandelier. It was kind of you Erja888 to share your winnings with me. :D I'm stuck in a dorm right now in game but I hope to add my new goodies to my home when I get back from collage. :D

Thanks Again!!

You're welcome.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Shrill
    LilyParker
    Mystik1978
    Dragon123561

:mrgreen: Thank you all so much for the gifts you've sent me over the last few days. I haven't had a chance to install any of them yet, but I'm really looking forward to it. :D
  • Options
    Mystik1978Mystik1978 Posts: 1,613 Member
    edited April 2013
    You are welcome I hope I picked something you can use!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Mystik1978 wrote:
    You are welcome I hope I picked something you can use!

:D That little table is so cute and romantic; I know I will use it! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    zorba2357 sent you a message.
    RECEIVED 2 HOURS AGO
    You have been gifted a Store item from zorba2357!
    Just a small thanks for the collections. Great work. I've been looking through them all in game. They help So Much!

zorba2357 has gifted you: Blossom Dress. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

Idontrcall sent you a message.
    RECEIVED 1 DAY AGO
    You have been gifted a Store item from Idontrcall!
    Glad you are feeling better! This was prompted also by the "mom needs curtains" thread. Someone nominated you, but I forgot who it was :).

Idontrcall has gifted you: Big Day Curtains. Visit the product detail page to download your gift.

==========
    :D Thank you all so much for the gifts! I've got like 3 or 4 more days to play at uni before my sim goes home and I get to decorate her home some. I also wanted to thank everyone over in the Mom Needs Curtains Thread! THANK YOU! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Screenshot-51.jpg"width=600"
    Screenshot-2-9.jpg"width=600"

:shock: I finally got my sim back home from uni and tried to add some of my new treats to her home. :D I love the way its starting to look but she's dead broke after I placed those objects so I'm going to have to have her work some before I do anything else with the house.

:D I also gave her too new formal looks. One for spring and I thought the other might make a grand wedding dress so I colored it all white.

:D So, again, thank all of you!