Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Peeping Sims?

I was playing my family, the two teenagers were doing homework in the living room when one suddenly jumped up and went outside, then a message came up saying she was going to lecture a peeping sim? I have never seen that message before or had that happen before. Is this something that came with University?

Comments

• chaosmechaosme Posts: 58 Member
    edited March 2013
    This was available since base game. You can click on the window of an inhabited house and choose to let your sim "Look into window". That will send the occupant out to lecture your sim.
  • XxEmoDreamerxXXxEmoDreamerxX Posts: 25 Member
    edited July 2019
    I have the [Removed] forTS4 and I've gotten random townies that just come along and look in the windows and take pictures [Removed] while watching my Sims do normal things like eating or brushing teeth, etc. It's creepy but kinda funny lol

[Please do not reference "adult mods" or content on the forum this is against the rules ~Rtas]
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello @XxEmoDreamerxX Please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/922566/forum-dos-and-donts#latest

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top