Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The fill BloodViolet's Closet Lotto! **Closed!** Winner Announced on Page 5!

:mrgreen: Hello, Friends! Long time no see! I've been too busy to interact too much on the site but I'm beginning to have a bit of free time now so I thought I'd do a little lotto this weekend, but there is a catch! :shock: Or two... :twisted:

In order to enter you must submit a nice, tatefull, CAP free clothing recolor from any EP or Stuff pack for Adult Females. I am going to install these in my game so I will only accept the recolors that I like; so do your best to make a nice recolor; and don't be afraid of using the ingame patterns to make your recolor more interesting.

Here is the 2nd catch; I will add 25 points to the prize pot for each accepted recolor up to 2000 simpoints! So, that means I will be accepting no more than 80 recolors total. So tell your friends to enter to up the pot. I will accept no more that 5 recolors from a single person, and entries will be first come first served.

Lotto will run this weekend only and I will use the random list generator to award the points sometime on Monday.

A single screen shot of each entry would be great! Please feel free to submit as many recolors as you like for consideration! :!: :D

Comments