Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's Get Something Straight

Remakes of old EPs are very highly requested, and there is a reason for this. There are certain themes in a life stimulation game that you need to actually make it a life stimulation game. I welcome new ideas as much as the next GREENEYA, but we need our businesses as much as we need our TARDIS. :wink:

Comments

• Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited February 2013
    Remakes of old EPs are very highly requested, and there is a reason for this. There are certain themes in a life stimulation game that you need to actually make it a life stimulation game. I welcome new ideas as much as the next GREENEYA, but we need our businesses as much as we need our TARDIS. :wink:

tumblr_m47jle0EOV1qlcpaoo1_500.gif
  • SkyscraperfanSkyscraperfan Posts: 4,287 Member
    edited February 2013
    No I disagree.
    My current Novelcy and general blog:
    https://themostevilfish.wordpress.com/
  • christine400christine400 Posts: 5,554 Member
    edited February 2013
    haha
    I see some of you guys got the other thread locked when i went to see if anything more had been added to it? :roll:

but as I said in that post some people complain about the remakes yet they have no new NEVER BEFORE SEEN ideas to give to EA. If you want change then you need to have a plan not just whine about it thats with life in genral
  • yoshi_dragur2012yoshi_dragur2012 Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited February 2013
    I agree not to disagree :mrgreen:
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited February 2013
    like the new look LetterM2013

so i obviously missed all the inside stuff from the now blocked thread..but ill just say i miss some old stuff like OFB

and dont really think houseboats or future travel or reality tv are better replacements

but i wish we could have true farming..i live in a city and so that kind of stuff is fun simulation for me...
  • JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    edited February 2013
    I agree with ceejay. I like the idea of Island Paradise and University Life was sold to me since the beginning of Sims 3, but Travelling the Future or whatever it is and movie stuff really doesnt interest me at all :/ Open For Business and some sort of Farming pack is what people have been asking for most since this series started. They could even combine them into one pack!
    Basically, I just dont like the direction theyre heading in...